Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).
So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
This is nonsense. More and more often I hear complaints that the bounty participants are not paid the promised remuneration even when the project collects a lot of money. Therefore, you should not to get away from job and to hope only for receiving bounty tokens because the situation in this area is constantly deteriorating.

However, this is the case when you have more or less good paid work. What should be done, for example, for the same migrants whom the state offers instead of good work in their specialty, work with heavy physical loads because they lack citizenship? Or residents of low-developed countries. Maybe for them now this is a successful event, notwithstanding even possible problems!

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

I totally disagree with your friend.
Why don't you just spend a bit more of your time for making a detailed research and calculations in order to choose only the best bounties that will 99% give you the reward?
In such a case you wouldn't have to do 100 bounties per week to compensate for something, 10-15 will be enough to earn a decent living.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

To me is not unrealistic you can possibly do it but left to me I will say is a very unwise decision one can ever make, I think this decision should only be taken when the two does not complement each other like you can do one with the other. 50% of people in this forum are doing this I don't think they are in any way missing anything out. Don't ever think of quitting your job for bounty campaigns at all.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
huyenphung8698

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

If you are not happy in your daily work, you can try to change it, but I think you should assess your own risk before giving up your job at full time. A stable job may be very important for your family.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Try to think realistically, do not just give priority to emotions. The gift campaign is only temporary. The reward is also not sure. It is very wrong if you have to leave a formal job that is definitely his income and the time
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

You can quit current job to follow it if you really love this work, and boring work. Let's do the things we like don't make a restrictive or difficult. Don't do work that you don't like. However you can also do this work in parallel with the main of you. It is good way to earn extra income

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

If you are not getting good salary then you can consider quitting your job to promote bounties, as you are free for all day then you can participate a lot of bounties, you have to concentrate on joining blog and article bounties, and youtube bounties to earn a lot of stakes.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

I think leaving your job just for bounty is a ridiculous thing, you already have a job with stable income and doing bounty is really different. I think it's better to use bounty as passive income or maybe you can trade or invest in addition.

But finally it's depend on you, good luck !
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

Your friend has a point you will need to participate in a lot of bounties, it's now a number game and a hit or miss, some bounty takes months to get in on exchange some never get into, and some never pay at all if 50% of your bounties are a success then it's profitable.

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

Don't quit your job just yet. Relying only on bounty income is very risky because chances are you won't earn anything for a long time or get involved into some scam ICO. If you also do some successful trading or hodling coins for sell, then you can consider quitting. But if it's just bounties, that won't work.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

in no case can you give up a job that brings a stable income. cryptocurrency and all that is associated with this can only be an additional income.after all, cryptocurrencies are too unstable and there is a chance to remain without income at all.
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

Many professionals who currently have a background in programming sector of work, people should take a look at seizing the awesome the new options.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

I think it is a good source of additional income. But quitting your job because of this thing is not a good idea.
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

I’m not convince with this option as you can do bounties at your spare time and consider your earnings as bonus. At least if you have a stable work you will not have problem with your daily needs.
kelincrad

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

I think your friend is right. Giving up a job and participating in a bounty campaign is not reliable. There are scams in the bounty movement and your income cannot be paid on time. And it will be very boring to do this all the time. So I suggest you use it as a part-time job....
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

not unrealistic, any one who has large number of followers on twitter, facebook and youtube should do this before its too late.
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

It is not realistic to give up formal work to do the bounty. It would be better to have a steady job and spend the free time doing the money.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

In my own opinion, you should focus on a job where you get more income because the cost of living is getting more expensive each day so work wisely.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

It's not smart. Bounty campaigns don't have future. As now it will be changed. Too many bots are in the social media. The most of such participants don't understand ICO goals. I think to change your good work on this is stupid

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
seregeiImaneal

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

It's not smart. Bounty campaigns don't have future. As now it will be changed. Too many bots are in the social media. The most of such participants don't understand ICO goals. I think to change your good work on this is stupid

I think all understand ICO goals - to reach hardcap to start developing the product according to roadmap Wink ICO is about money only, the only reason. If you say that project decides to launch ICO just to make product - I will not agree. More than half of current currencies didn't need money to develop what they have now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: