Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I believe that it is too risky to participate in bounty campaigns as the main job. But, if you have sufficient and successful experience in this direction, you can try.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

If you work with many bounty programs that bring results, you can direct all the forces to this direction, abandoning your main work.
TXCEO

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

I suggest that you do not quit your job and engage in full-time bounty hunters, because this year's bounty mission fraud rate is very high, you can not even guarantee the minimum monthly income!
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

I do not think that it will be right to completely abandon your main job, to work only with bounty. Personally for me it's too risky.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

Yes i agreed, but you must sure that you can earned money before you quit your job. Because job is our primary sources but i can suggest that you can put a little time for bounty hunting while doing your job, not to do in full time.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

Your friend is right, especially now, when a lot of ICO failed or just cut their rewards. It is really hard, but everything is possible. Just some research, luck and many hours of work.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

For those who have duties and commitments, this is unreal. You can not live crypto ever, only if you are rich, otherwise you are in trouble with this volatile and bearish market
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
it's too crazy I think, but chances are if one of the 100 projects is so successful it will pay off. but for 100 / week it is very crazy and will be spam. and facebook amupun twitter will delete all the tweets or post from you, that's why facebook brand promotion about ico. because many people think like that, it does not hurt to do the best, but you only pay bounty that meet the rules (to taste).
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

it's too crazy I think, but chances are if one of the 100 projects is so successful it will pay off. but for 100 / week it is very crazy and will be spam. and facebook amupun twitter will delete all the tweets or post from you, that's why facebook brand promotion about ico. because many people think like that, it does not hurt to do the best, but you only pay bounty that meet the rules (to taste).

100 projects for just a week is indeed impossible to do . your are only a human and not a robot , not  unless you uses some kind of a bot to automate the process but bots can easily be identifies nowadays

. so using bots is still useless because you can end up getting banned .  doing a lot of bounty ico campaigns isnt also beneficial and wont make you rich , due to the fact that most of them are not legit . you can only waste your time and much better if you can just allocate that time into something important or more valueable things .
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

Although full-time hunters are possible, you need a lot of knowledge to become a full-time hunter, such as finding a good bounty task. If you are a newbie, I don't recommend joining a full-time bounty because you may not have any income!
teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Honnestly it all depends on what is your current job and whats the normal paycheck in your country,atm most of the bounty participants are coming from poor countries where they can earn more by doing simple signature bounty then working with college degree(former sssr or asia for example)I still remeber of a case where 1 guy was working like mod in slack channel for some shitcoin and after 1 year he payed his sister college,guy was from indonesia
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Yes to me, it is very unrealistic because I do not see the reason why you have to quit your job for something you can do at your leisure time. You should not quit your job for bounty because crypto is unpredictable, you can take it as an alternative and still make reasonable profit to support the income you earn from our stable job. 5 to 8hous is enough to do bounty except if you are into so many of them.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

you can yes using excel and a smart sheduale you can mentain more than 100 bounties but they are less and less profitable good luck with your investment "time"
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

i would disagree, its hard to promote 100 bounties in one week, I had promoted 20 bounties a week and its very hard for me, and when all of the bounty campaigns that i join ended,only few of my bounties had success and paid me well ,i suggest not to quit your job, and make bounties campaign be a extra income.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:45:54 AM

I think it's a very risky move . You have to think very carefully and decide what to do .
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

Participation in bounty campaigns can be for you as an additional source of income in addition to the main work, giving it an unlimited free time. Later you will understand what is really interesting to you))

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

No. of course. Do not participate in too many projects, because not all projects bring income. I recommend continuing your work and spending some time earning extra income for the bonus campaign.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

I totally agree. It's much better if you can double that 100 per week like in social media and airdrop bounties. Just accept that 70% of them are already those number of bounties where your efforts will just be in a complete vain.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Dont push yourself of being a full time bounty hunter. Bounties arent guaranteed and it can lose you a lot of effort.
Its bad if you will only rely to bounties and work on it as full time.
At least make it as a part time but not full time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

No, I do not agree with your decision because it is too risky for you. You can see that when the market in downtrend, investors invest money and also lose money, the bounty maker will certainly be very uncertain. Making a bounty to create a sub-source of income next to the main job will be more stable than putting all the time into the bounty and getting coin worthless, coin scam .... Please think twice.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: