Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
CKdexter

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

Taking this high risk of losing your stable monthly salary, by quitting your job for doing bounties full time, isn't a good decision in my opinion. Don't forget that not all ICO projects are legitiamte or having potential, there is so many scam projects, and also the payment from bounties is very late
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Dont push yourself of being a full time bounty hunter. Bounties arent guaranteed and it can lose you a lot of effort.
Its bad if you will only rely to bounties and work on it as full time.
At least make it as a part time but not full time.
Wont really be a guarantee but i dont know why there are still people who do able to manage to have a living or going full time with this thing which had been said this for how many times that it wont really be an ideal mindset for you to engage easily. We do have different decisions in life, if someone can able to sustain their living on bounties then its their choice but they should put up always on their minds that this doesnt really give any assurance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

It is best to have a major job outside of your life. Join the bounty as part-time work. Because taking bounty is very time consuming and ineffective, but the results are never good when so many ICOs scam and influence the market. You will not be able to earn much and your life will not guarantee

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Quitting your job is not a good decisions,it is not advisable for us.We need a permanent job to have a stable income every month.Working on bounty is just a part time job because we no assurance in any ICO we enter,we can do it if their platform has a good development.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Dont push yourself of being a full time bounty hunter. Bounties arent guaranteed and it can lose you a lot of effort.
Its bad if you will only rely to bounties and work on it as full time.
At least make it as a part time but not full time.
Wont really be a guarantee but i dont know why there are still people who do able to manage to have a living or going full time with this thing which had been said this for how many times that it wont really be an ideal mindset for you to engage easily. We do have different decisions in life, if someone can able to sustain their living on bounties then its their choice but they should put up always on their minds that this doesnt really give any assurance.
They want it so give them what they want if ever they want to shift full time in bounty hunting.
If they think that shifting is totally enough for them to do so, it's up to their decision.
But as I've said, it's not good as a full time so think wisely.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

It's highly unrealistic, bounties are not worthy of putting trust in,  it's best to have an alternative to bounty than to consider doing it full time, the risk involved doing it full time is cautious

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

Bounty campaign is not considered as a real job. Bounty campaigns is only applicable as a sideline or if you are unemployed as of the moment. It is also no applicable to those people that is supporting their family members. You can't even reach a minimum salary a month by doing it.
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:36:44 AM

What do you then do when you do not get paid or you have a backlog of tokens you cannot sell because they are not listed on exchange? Not a good idea
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

I think no one agrees. It's really time consuming to make 100 projects, not to mention you have to keep track of what's changing, time to pay the token. Time on the floor .... you should just join the campaign with extra thinking. will be better
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

What do you then do when you do not get paid or you have a backlog of tokens you cannot sell because they are not listed on exchange? Not a good idea

the best way you can do is to move on and try your luck again on another bounty campaigns .  joining these type of task is a good idea only if you have already a stable job or other job as long as you earn  a stable income that can sustain your needs but quiting your own stable job or the things that give you a fix income is not a good idea because you are only risking your self to a task that is verry unsure and totally unpredictable .  not unless , you have a good family that you can depend on if you are in need of money .
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

If you make 100 projects at the same time. You will face a lot of pressure because money does not come immediately. It can take months to make money, so follow me and you should continue to work and can do more bonus campaigns.
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

It is impossible to promote 100 bounties campaign per week. You do not enough time to do it .During a day, i can do maximum 50 bounties campaign.
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

It is not feasible at all. Even now, getting a successful bounty depends a lot on the success of the ICO. ICO is now 80% non-existent, what do you get to ensure a long-term future with full-time with bounty?
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

I would say it is possible ,If you have a youtube channel with more than 1k members , you can make more than 5000$ per month easily if you are a good youtuber , Also if you have a legendary account in bitcointalk you can make about 0.035 btc per week , translation bounties and bug bounties are good options too , I don't think you can replace bounties with a permanent job if you just want to join to social media bounties , I don't think they worth it to work on them!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Genesis Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

well, I do not think that is a good idea. Though some bounties pay well,  but is the money made from bounties enough to replace your salary?  It also depends on your cost of living in our Country and etc
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

To be honest if you just started on crypto I think it would be best if you keep your job, since earning token and listing it to any exchange to have your first payment will take time.... Then after earning a big points you may start filing for resignation on your work to become full time endorser of bounties..
nghi2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

One years ago, people get more money by joining bounty, but nowadays when the market get dump,most of ICO is hard to develop.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

I think that now it's not quite right to start participating in the Bounty. Those people who started doing this two years ago managed to earn enough money. For everyone else who tries to do this now, it probably will not bring any significant income.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

I myself quit my job and decided to use my time in the world of cryptocurrency and blockhcain but not only as a bounty hunter, the one who stopped me from working was trading, mining and being a bounty hunter.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

It is not a good idea to suggest the people completely depend on the bounties because to get paid it will take more than 3 months or sometime even it will take more than 6 months. So it is always good to do the bounties as a part-time because even though you get late payment it will not affect you much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: