Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become more popular  (Read 810 times)
DAOfan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

I think we had some very good news about bitcoin in the form of major investment funds like George Soros' fund saying they will begin investing and trading bitcoin. I think this will help bitcoin gain traction with banks and investors who do not have the time or the knowledge to invest in bitcoin themselves. I might even consider investing in these new funds because they might be better traders. Really because these big funds are buying in right now, there is a good argument to be made that they will profit from the people who are depressed about bitcoin's current price.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

Bitcoin now is the legends and still leaders in the market. Bitcoin demand and supply still high. Every years Bitcoin investors increase. Soon more country will accept Bitcoin and now in some country use bitcoin for their transactions. Bitcoin change the world to be better !
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

I see mass adoption happening but not for a very very long time. I'm talking like 50-100 years. This is stuff just isn't easy for everyone to swallow.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

since i start to learn about bitcoin until i understand how much the importance bitcoin as decentralized virtual crypto currency and i read herein forum a lot of people knows bitcoin as currency the future thinking become famous and popular as number one currency use by the whole world, i also have same future dreams for bitcoin someday become a very popular digital crypto currency even have more bad news effect came from the media's and to the other social media's i think later on all of people become knowledgeable what is bitcoin.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

Yes it will. For the meantime, it is just known in part of some countries. But as time goes by, I will not be surprised that Bitcoin will be used as a medium on exchanging things.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin will be more popular. When will it happen? When bitcoin market prices increase and stable at that price. The point is if bitcoin market prices stability then people will think want to join and invest in bitcoin. And one more thing that makes bitcoin more popular is if bitcoin operating system is more sophisticated and advanced so that the level of decentralization will also progress. All want bitcoin continues to be popular among the world community. That's what we expect so far, prices will rise and stable.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
I agree with the statement of francesco nazari fusetti, one of the founders of aidcoin, he says that the bitcoin and crypto trade will not be stopped, because stopping it will only make bitcoin more popular.

so with FUD's positive value is making a lot of people aware of bitcoin. that bitcoin has many positive values.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

I hope also like that bitcoin can be the most popular currency in the world and this can happen as soon as possible, maybe by telling positive things to worthy bitcoin will become strong and popular all over the world.
Thank you
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

I believe in Future, Bitcoin will become more popular. It's the future currency.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Bitcoin is already famous and popular all over the world. But as the time goes by that more and more people and investors patronizing bitcoin and other countries also accepting bitcoins,it means bitcoin will become more and more popular. Time will come even those people in remote areas will make a way to use bitcoin. Maybe now it drops but it will rise soon and give more profit to all bitcoiners.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

The uprising against bitcoin in recent times is only announcing bitcoin to the globe more and more. Its like the addage that says "he that pursues a chick, only teaches it how to fly".  Bitcoin will become even more popular than it is supposed to considering the current occurrences in the globe about the technology

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

i'm not be shocked if one day all country will accept bitcoin because of being popular. and one day all people will use bitcoin for sure.
We will coming through, bitcoin will be accepted as another mode of payment to all establishments either local or online transactions. It's popularity really gains full support from the community and from the government. Hopefully we could see positive result from regulating all crypto exchanger and make crypto price rise again.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Gradually,  bitcoin will be accepted around the world.  It takes time but right now Japan is in.  With help of powerful countries, bitcoin will be more successful.  So as early as this,  it's better to invest than to regret in the future. 
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:13:29 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
we do not realize that today bitcoin is popular, it is seen from the very high price increase at the end of 2017. but now the price decline is not because it is not popular but because of negative news about bitcoin that make people's trust in bitcoin decreased.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:03:27 AM

I think that , it is possible. Bitcoin is the best digital Cripto currency of online market place. Bitcoin is very promising assets.. lot of people are using it. more over,  lots of website and online shop , online etc are accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin transaction is very fast and secure. Bitcoin is acceptable all  worldwide. So you can easily using it. Day by day it's user increasing. in the future, Bitcoin  would be more popular.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

Bitcoin will always be popular regardless of its value, it has something that no other currency has. Bitcoin is limited, can not be produced, not controlled by anyone, it is so special.

gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:19 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin is a legitimate technology. And the new blockchain technology has been widely used.

Because bitcoin is a borderless currency, it will become more popular.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

I also think bitcoin will be the most popular currency and I am very happy with bitcoin currencies, and I think soon bitcoin will be the most popular.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:03 AM

I totally agree that bitcoin is becoming more and more popular with each passing days. I believe that It would be most popular payment system in a few years time.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:36:09 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
bitcoin is already popular but i think it was can be more popular after more years so bitcoin is the most powerful crypto currency in the entire world to be with us.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: