Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become more popular  (Read 810 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
I also wait for it to happen, where a person does not have to pay for his purchases using coins
the digital age has made human work easier
while cryptocurrency, makes a person feel safe, comfortable, and time saving

Koolerin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

Bitcoin has a great advantage over other currencies as a global currency
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:55:07 AM

I think it will gain its popularity  soon...  Especially now that it is widely recognized by other country...  It is very great to imagine that BTC will be the National currency of every country... Soon it can be use as a payment... Ehag can we expect Bitcoin is gaining its popularity and we all know that it is the master of kther crypto currency... We are just all hoping that the BTC will continue its development and progress....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

bitcoin will become popular, when bitcoin appears on social media or television, they will know that they are wrong what they think about bitcoin because now there are still many people they think, that bitcoin is a scam.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

yes, I think everyone also wants to see bitcoin become popular and known by the world. but I mean is popular with the advantages and great benefits.

I do not want to see popular of bitcoin because of its bad value, sometimes fools always use bitcoin to commit criminals, so the popularity of bitcoin gets worse.
and our job is to close the bad of bitcoin with all its advantages.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:44:20 AM

yes bitcoin will become popular because all we know many people using bitcoin and want to used bitcoin to earn a money, and they teach to others that when they used bitcoin their life become brighter.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:25 AM

I guess as long as the internet and the blockchain exists, btc will exist too. Because it's easy to use
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

I think in developed countries like Japan, Korea, Russia, America, bitcoin is very popular, the majority of the population knows about bitcoin. even the country I mentioned has great influence to introduce bitcoin to the world.

and some countries that are left behind, or are still developing, are very difficult to accept bitcoin, meaning that still, 30% know about bitcoin.

and bitcoin is already very popular, but it is not yet popular for some still-growing country and for countries that are left behind
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:58:08 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Although there is no one who can predict about what will happen with bitcoin in the future but I am very sure that bitcoin will only become an alternative currency. Many people are scare about the fluctuations price of bitcoin, it makes peole stay away from it. I am sure that bitcoin will not be the most popular currency.

jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

bitcoin is now very popular all over the world from before, because bitcoin is so easy to get bigger profits, and it's also safe for everyone to do it.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:23 AM

I think so.
Bitcoin is now increasingly popular around the world due to the many negative and positive news about bitcoin. Bitcoin is more popular because of its high and unpredictable price and is the first to emerge in the world of cryptocurreny.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

Bitcoin popularity already cross that over the world.bitcoin users increase day by day.but many people crazy have been Bitcoin price.their no that Bitcoin price never still,price always keep them up or down.i am no crazy person about Bitcoin price. I know that also bigger profit get me for the Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

off course, in next 3 years bitcoin will become more popular. it is digital and crypto. many people needs it in Future.
secondavril

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular because everywhere even in social media I can see Bitcoin. Bitcoin is already talk of the town and even when I order an items online, there's an option in payment and Bitcoin is there. I can say Bitcoin becomes more popular.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
2017 has greatly affects the popularity of bitcoin despite the pump and dump it experience in the past, people continuously supporting cryptos and start investing on it. I am confident that in future time crypto currencies especially bitcoin will be known globally and will be part of the market as a normal currency and surely it will appreciate higher in the future.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Actually, bitcoin has long been popular in the market and has dominated crypto coins for nine years thus bitcoin became a coin that is highly trusted by users of the crypto. This proves that bitcoin has a good historical safety profile and I'm very optimistic that bitcoin has a future and will regain its peak.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

yes, bitcoin is very safe, because for our society bitcoin is made in their daily income, because for them bitcoin is a really safe and easy way to earn big profits, with them doing it in a good way.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

As of now using bitcoin as a payment online is still considered by minority. Mostly people are still using credit card or electronic transfer. I think in years to come more people will trust the block chain technology and Bitcoin will be the main online payment along with some altcoins like litecoin etc.

More entrepreneurs and website will start accepting Bitcoin and using Bitcoin in a transaction will be the norm.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

Yes bitcoin will be more popular as years past by because of the support of many bitcoin enthusiast that really supports and believes at bitcoin. We can use bitcoin as a currency to buy our daily needs and actually many stores here in our country accept bitcoin as another way payments. If we invest now at a lower price it can also be called as a savings because statistically as years past by bitcoin became more valuable.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
but with the current trending issue that some countries are currently banning bitcoins and crypto, it will make it difficult for bitcoin to be more famous in every country in the world that will hamper development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: