Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become more popular  (Read 808 times)
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

I would like to drop by my opinion here.
Actually I am still bitcoin believer that while the year comes and go bitcoin will survive of its dry season. The more years will come the more enlargement of bitcoin popularity in the world. More people will hear about it and possibly will be attract.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

I think bitcoin will become more popular if all other countries will accept it. Even if bitcoin has struggle now but someday digital currency will be truly acknowledged in the whole World.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

I think, even now, when Bitcoin is now growing so fast as we expect, it is gaining popularity. I guess, it is cool as it will affect the price of BTC further.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

This is very possible,  bitcoin can become very popular,  not just getting popular but also going mainstream because I guess we are already at the popular stage.  Many countries are already making use of bitcoin as a mde of exchange,  some are considering in employing bitcoin as a mode of payment also in their country.  It has gone mainstream because of the price volatility,  but I believe it will soon be stable.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Bitcoin has already gotten popular and people are talking about it everywhere. I am hearing about bitcoin in restaurant, at my job, even at church..

The best is yet to come!
jamesmitsui

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
I agree with you. Bitcoin will grow, now many may doubt the bitcoin but it's just a matter of time. All will know the truth, because through this advanced technology news about bitcoin will spread. And they will no doubt with bitcoin.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
In past few years only few people knows about bitcoin but for now the popularity of bitcoin is grown up and almost every body knows about it.So how much more this coming more years,its popularity will expose to every country in this world.thats why theres a posibility that bitcoin is become our currency someday.

Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Yes of course the bitcoin will cool and now is popular and later to the fore would be more popular.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Bitcoin is a stable currency today, but there are still many places that Bitcoin is not known to be a big coin because there are lots of places where the country is still underdeveloped. Bitcoin half is hard to find, I think in the future. There will be more people to know this currency and the popularity of Bitcoin will undoubtedly spread throughout the world.
coptoandau (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

Despite a lot of negative news about bitcoin in recent weeks, it has been getting more and more popular with each passing days.
Popularity is great! It will come to all
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

Bitcoin is getting popular every single day because there
are allot of new users coming in and learning about bitcoin
each day, also online merchant stores are using bitcoin as an payment gateway.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Becuase of the price and the deamnd btc become more popular day by day . now public try to invest btc for future . its also proven btc always the best asset then any other like gold stock market.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Hi,

Indeed, bitcoin is more and more popular. However there are two important things to highlight:

1- It is not the only crypto. It was the first ever created and for that it will keep its special place... Though there are other options if you want to invest in alt coins, and knowing more specifically what they offer can be very interesting!

2- There are crisis affecting bitcoin. Currently, a large part of the community is realy worried, especially about prices, after the huge increase that we saw in December 2017.

So the bitcoin is interesting. For the technology that was created along it, for the idea behind the creation, for all that was created around.. But a revolution sadly enough doesn't occur within 2 days and I think that we are still quite far from global acceptation..

LipCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Yes, bitcoin has existed for more than 10 years in the market, it has a very large user community and it provides a good source of income for everyone. I believe in the future There will be more people to know this currency and the popularity of Bitcoin will surely spread throughout the world.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
At current only a handful of people support btc but soon the large people will come forward to support the future of digital mode of payment.More governments will regulate it and more financial agencies will start accepting it as payment system. The people who call it scam or bubble will come to know its importance in coming time.The prices are going to soar soon get ready for that.
flygate

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

the states will have to increase their popularity
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

I think that is good for people want to make it better soon to be a popular currency and a good for invest then after a year they become top of source of income and value are enough for people that we used bitcoin now is the time for invest and dont be late cause dont waste your time for your success.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I think that is good for people want to make it better soon to be a popular currency and a good for invest then after a year they become top of source of income and value are enough for people that we used bitcoin now is the time for invest and dont be late cause dont waste your time for your success.
That is right, bitcoin will really become popular thru the time, that is for sure, as the demand for cryptorurrency now is widely accepting by most of the people and ICO are in great number this year which helps boost the market.
Huyenchan1006

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

I would expect that to happen.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

right! Bitcoins will be more common if countries accept it. Government facilitates the development of bitcoin. Many companies and large corporations advertise bitcoin. Let the children know about bitcoin. These are the conditions that make bitcoin more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: