Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

Sending allows companies to build business logic with intensive use of data in a public book without sacrificing speed or security. The Dispatch protocol uses delegated asynchronous bid evidence (DAPoS), a new consensus algorithm that handles orders of magnitude more transactions than most blocks. The team DISPATCH LABS very well thought out every step of the project development.

Thank you!!  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.

Me too. The project is a kind of a unique project, isn't it? There is no others project that looks like this and it is an achievement!
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.

Me too. The project is a kind of a unique project, isn't it? There is no others project that looks like this and it is an achievement!

Thanks, we agree.  Our CTO and co-founder, Zane Witherspoon has invented a new consensus method called DAPoS.  Delegated Asynchronous Proof of Stake.  Here is our technical paper on our DAPoS - https://github.com/dispatchlabs/TechnicalDocs/blob/master/Introduction%20to%20DAPoS.pdf

Thank you for your support!  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.

Or in more blunt terms you could say that: We need powerful shills and not some plebs spamming messages on the megathreads and bought follower twitters Tongue
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.

Or in more blunt terms you could say that: We need powerful shills and not some plebs spamming messages on the megathreads and bought follower twitters Tongue

Ouch!  Cheesy

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Another interesting project has come to come out here in the crypto currency community. There are really a lots of new projects here in the crypto world, but people are still and always seeks for the best they could find. A project wherein they can trust and guarrantee the success. And so, I will keep tuned and stay to this project till to have more updates and developments.
Theres a lot of interesting project here in bitcointalk but we should carefully read there whitepaper just to be safe. On the other hand dispatch seems to be legit.

Thank you, we are legit, but don't take our word for it.  Please make your own decision and ask us questions.  We're glad to earn your support  Cheesy
Thank you admin for confirming your authenticity. It's wonderful to work and support knowing that the project is authentic and real. Thank you for updating as wiyh the project updates and progress. Please continue to inform us and you can expect our support till  we reached finish line.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

Well making a advertisment that will make the people believe in the project will be much more effective. This could make an impact to the project.
I agree. It is more efficient and have a big impact if they will use a effective advertisement to promote it to other social media.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

Well making a advertisment that will make the people believe in the project will be much more effective. This could make an impact to the project.
I agree. It is more efficient and have a big impact if they will use a effective advertisement to promote it to other social media.

We're just doing the best we can to get our word out in a very noisy crowded world  Grin

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

Another interesting project has come to come out here in the crypto currency community. There are really a lots of new projects here in the crypto world, but people are still and always seeks for the best they could find. A project wherein they can trust and guarrantee the success. And so, I will keep tuned and stay to this project till to have more updates and developments.
Theres a lot of interesting project here in bitcointalk but we should carefully read there whitepaper just to be safe. On the other hand dispatch seems to be legit.

Thank you, we are legit, but don't take our word for it.  Please make your own decision and ask us questions.  We're glad to earn your support  Cheesy
Thank you admin for confirming your authenticity. It's wonderful to work and support knowing that the project is authentic and real. Thank you for updating as wiyh the project updates and progress. Please continue to inform us and you can expect our support till  we reached finish line.
Why there is so much flattery? What to you benefit from it? Any conclusions concerning justice and honesty of the project early, only after start and assignment of actual cost to a coin we will be able to praise developers surely.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Why there is so much flattery? What to you benefit from it? Any conclusions concerning justice and honesty of the project early, only after start and assignment of actual cost to a coin we will be able to praise developers surely.

We welcome you to explore the project as much as you can and give us your own feedback after you do that.  We appreciate you taking the time to comment.  Every bit of feedback helps us become better.  If you are into the coding and the tech powering Dispatch Labs, please join our Discord Channel where you can communicate directly with our developers and ask them all about our platform.  https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

We welcome you to explore the project as much as you can and give us your own feedback after you do that.  We appreciate you taking the time to comment.  Every bit of feedback helps us become better.  If you are into the coding and the tech powering Dispatch Labs, please join our Discord Channel where you can communicate directly with our developers and ask them all about our platform.  https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS
Earlier you wrote that the bounty company would be launched. In fact, the team plans to make a bounty company or not?
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Earlier you wrote that the bounty company would be launched. In fact, the team plans to make a bounty company or not?

The short answer is yes.  The long answer is we are still developing our strategy for the campaign and we need to make sure we are in compliance with all regulations.  Thanks for your question  Cheesy

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

You are asking the community to spread a word about the Dispatch labs, so why don't you conduct bounty program. You will get more exposure from the people because there are many participants looking for a new best campaign like you. Allocate some budget to the bounty campaign and your project will get more awareness from the community.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Just be patient bud they could still be planning and strategizing a good campaign to maximize the output of the participant.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

This made me strong to trust the project which shown their responsibility towards their investors and their active interactions are highly appreciated which is really essential for us at times.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

They also need some famous crypto endorsers like MAC AFEE to introduces their platform. Make some video interview and gain some traffic on youtube, or just advertise on google, youtube.

True that always helps.  McAfee may be a bit pricy  Grin But yes, a big crypto endorser always helps and we're not ruling him out. 

We're getting good traction from big Korean crypto blogs like Pantera writing about us, which was unpaid: https://blog.naver.com/limchanggeun/221277454058

We're working on more creative ways to get our name out there and we are open to suggestions  Grin

Personally for me, the best advertising seems to be advertising in YouTube, I do find out from it about 80% all crypto related information including information about ICO, my favorite YouTube channel is Ivan on Tech, he is doing due diligence of the projects before making advertisement, and promote only good projects, I may suggest you make intervjue with him and your team, and I think it will be a good way to introduse your project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Is the team of administrators behind their shoulders any experience in conducting projects of such a plan, or will it be their first experience after which they will take out the knowledge?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

For me a bounty campaign really helps a project a lot. Not all the participants are fake and also a strict monitoring can really help a lot. Both advertising and marketing is really needed in a project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project.Bounty campaign always plays a very important role to make the ico successful. As well bounty campaign help to attract more investors towards the project. Also different kind of advertising help the project to gain attention.The team behind the project is believes in hard work and they will take every possible step which will make the ico successful.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

I'm not entirely clear what this site will do? I tried several times to read, but I constantly lost the thread of the project
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

I'm not entirely clear what this site will do? I tried several times to read, but I constantly lost the thread of the project

I read the details posted in the OP and it is really understandable but maybe the terms used are so deep that only professionals in cryptos will understand it. I am not sure though. Will wait for more easily understand details about the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: