Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

What is the minimum investment for this project? And is it now a good time to invest in this project?

You can find out more about investing by completing the form on our website.  After you have completed it, you will be sent an investor packet.  Thanks for your interest.

https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Hey. When does the distribution of tokens begin? I would like to buy a little, but I do not know how to do it. I would be grateful if anyone could help me.

Thanks for your interest. We plant to go live with our main net in late Q3 of this year. 

If you want to get on the whitelist for public sale, please fill out the contact form on our site and you will be sent a contributor packet.

After filling out the form, when I get a list of sponsors on the mail, how will the purchase take place? All according to the standard, I send you Money and immediately to my address come tokens?

When you are ready to invest, you can talk to our VP of Investor Relations before you send any payment.  We only want you to send any kind of payment if you are comfortable and we have answered all your questions. 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

What is the mechanism for making a profit from this project? What will the project administrators earn?

Our business model is selling the bandwidth.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and developers a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

What is the minimum investment for this project? And is it now a good time to invest in this project?
It seems they disnt disclose the minimum purchase amount under thier website and this thread so I assume you will only get they details when you send them email.

That is correct.  If you complete our form on our site, you will receive an investor packet with more information.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Great thing to know that the Dispatch Lab team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this project to succeed and attain its great goal.
Yes they are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.

Well I am hoping that the activeness of the team will never stop whatever may happen to their project. The team must provide security and need to increase their trust score so that more and more investors will be encourage to join this project.
I thinkthe team should have to been more and more active nd try to solve all queries related to project so it will give satisfaction to all members also helps to invest them in DISPATCH LABS.i think the devlopers have to more focus on the advertisement of project beacause it will helps to increase the community of project.

Or they can spend some of that ICO money in simply hiring someone competent to market their coin like how other people and businesses do

Because of the many regulations surrounding ICOs and crypto we are growing at a slower more strategic rate.  We want to stay in compliance with all laws and regulations.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain wasn't overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?

Yes, we have mechanisms in place to prevent overloading and to prevent bad actors from trying to spam the platform with fake transactions to overload it on purpose.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of such projects, how can yours differ from those of others similar to your project?
Dispatch labs is maintaining a unique agenda with highly planned activities where all the goals are easily achievable where the team had a proper vision on all the deliverables.

The dispatch project is a good project which is very useful  and unique. It was well planned which can totally seen to the step by step process they  do in order to achieve their goals and the success of the project.
Hope everything you saying will become true. Actually almost people which invest at here expected the team can have good growth.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

Dispatch Labs Chief of Staff, Diane Kresal was interviewed in Authority Magazine! https://medium.com/authority-magazine/meet-the-women-of-the-blockchain-with-diane-blattner-kresal-of-dispatch-89833090466b

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

Hello development team! Can I find out when you plan to start getting your tokens on the exchange? And which exchange will be the first to receive your tokens?
Dispatch is developing project.They are working on their development & trying to listing their token in some good exchangers so very soon will you know about those exchangers
To team for this purpose to work insufficiently only hard, in order that large exchanges have added a token it is necessary to pay administrators of a resource. The procedure is quite expensive.
This I know, that it takes a lot of forces and means of which unfortunately is not always enough. But if the team took it upon themselves, then they are obliged to bring the project to the end and open the platform.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

It's strange, but I have not seen administrators here for a long time, where I can see the latest updates of the project, because they are not published here.

I think the best way is to go to their telegram channel, they respond pretty quickly there.

Thanks xa your advice. Now when I do not answer my questions on the forum, I go to them in the Telegram. There administrators are more active.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

It's been a while since I last checked on this project, it's going great to be cost, by the way are there major updates or changes?

We're going to have a smartcontracts test net available soon.  Thanks for your interest in Dispatch Labs
Thanks for information! I will also be glad to test the platform on working capacity and whenever possible to help you with elimination of bugs if those are obvious.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

It's been a while since I last checked on this project, it's going great to be cost, by the way are there major updates or changes?

We're going to have a smartcontracts test net available soon.  Thanks for your interest in Dispatch Labs
Is good to get started prototyping a smart contract will be a good way to get moving i hope we get involved in the process once is started so we can get an experience on how is going to function

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Why should Dispatch be built on three core principles? What storage systems are used on Dispatch so that the data stored can always be safe and secure? How do the bitcoiner and community respond with Dispatch?

On Ethereum, all data store on blockchain, however storing large data on blockchain is limit and because of that some project came up with idea of storing data off chain, so storage systems is used for this purpose.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

Why should Dispatch be built on three core principles? What storage systems are used on Dispatch so that the data stored can always be safe and secure? How do the bitcoiner and community respond with Dispatch?

On Ethereum, all data store on blockchain, however storing large data on blockchain is limit and because of that some project came up with idea of storing data off chain, so storage systems is used for this purpose.

You are right, it's good to know that new projects aimed to improved this features and make more new developments that will be useful for all of us. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill and hoping more people will support this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

Per checking the telegram channel and other sites they are providing, Francis Hwang, CEO of Bucket Technologies will be speaking at the upcoming Blockchain Economic Forum Tuesday June 19th.

That's right.  We hope you were able to attend.  Bucket Technologies is building on the Dispatch Labs platform.  We support everything Bucket Technologies is trying to accomplish.
When dispatch labs team have decided to take the special initiative about block chain that was leading a great news with the platform and most participants feel highly secured.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

You are right, it's good to know that new projects aimed to improved this features and make more new developments that will be useful for all of us. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill and hoping more people will support this.
Adding more fratures in an inovative idea and chances for more contracts will be prompt however we may even gain more business also thre was more supporters available.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

Bugs should be immediately fixed with no delays and dev team active involvement in analysing the issues and figuring out the root causes brings a great reaolution which should be priortized.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:38:44 AM

What will be the date on this one? Still not yet planned when? Hoping for your response admin. Thanks and more power to the team in improving this platform.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

Bugs should be immediately fixed with no delays and dev team active involvement in analysing the issues and figuring out the root causes brings a great reaolution which should be priortized.

I think the team is on a still process of doing those kinds of matters as I know they are pretty busy on the update and news for the ICO sales stages. If they will not respond this week from the problems then they are really ignoring our quires. As I know this kind of problem is ok for the team to be able to adjust or make changes for the sites good run.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

I have seen only one language at the site so far. Are translations planned for other languages Eastern, European?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: