Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

Another interesting project has come to come out here in the crypto currency community. There are really a lots of new projects here in the crypto world, but people are still and always seeks for the best they could find. A project wherein they can trust and guarrantee the success. And so, I will keep tuned and stay to this project till to have more updates and developments.
Theres a lot of interesting project here in bitcointalk but we should carefully read there whitepaper just to be safe. On the other hand dispatch seems to be legit.

Thank you, we are legit, but don't take our word for it.  Please make your own decision and ask us questions.  We're glad to earn your support  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?

That is a great idea! We are currently working on a video to explain our platform, but we are unsure of the release date.  We are hoping no more than 2 weeks before our video is live. 

You can see other videos from Dispatch Labs on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber
Thank for give us this information. I myself still do some research about Dispatch Labs. This will make me have more strong to decide invest at Dispatch Labs.

Thanks for your interest! When you are ready, please reach out to us by filling out the contact form on our site https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.
Yeah a bounty campaign will really flourish the project. The team needs to make an extra effort to reach at the top, with consistency and dedication they can surely reach their final goal.
Even i am waiting for the team to launch a bounty campaign which would indeed give us some good profits by earning a good amount of stakes. I think that most of the bounty hunters too will love the bounty campaign because we all know that the project is going to be success ahead.

Thanks for your vote of confidence.  We are still working out the details of the campaign and when everything is ready, we will proceed.  We appreciate everyone's support and enthusiasm!  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

I am not sure that everyone is going to understand this project who visits your ann thread. May be it is a good idea to make a introducing and explanation video about your project ?

That is a great idea! We are currently working on a video to explain our platform, but we are unsure of the release date.  We are hoping no more than 2 weeks before our video is live. 

You can see other videos from Dispatch Labs on our YouTube Channel:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg?view_as=subscriber
Yes, thanks for providing the link for watching videos. These videos are very helpful to everyone. I think everyone should watch these videos to get a better understanding of the project.
Even if there is any official social channel initiated with some marketing managers that can help all the supporters and participants to clarify their doubts which was pausing them to proceed forward with the project.

Thanks for the feedback. We are open to any suggestions and if you would like to contact us via any of our social channels, please feel free to do so.  Yes, even on Instagram  Grin

Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord: https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs/                                                                                                                                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/DispatchLabsIO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dispatch-labs/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dispatchlabsio/

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

Thank for give us this information. I myself still do some research about Dispatch Labs. This will make me have more strong to decide invest at Dispatch Labs.
Thank you so much mate, atleast the vedio is now on process. This is what other supporters are waiting because some don't understand the platform clearly. The vedio will be a great help to enlightened and able to understand the project.
Difinitely it is. Having video is a good kind of presentation that can possibly help for those who have confusion and doubtful about the project. It can also gives more reasons and informations why the platform really needs to pursue in the crypto market. And soon, people who supports and looking forward for this project will surely gained knowledge on how the project works in real time.

You are very right! Video will be coming soon.  In the meantime, please feel free to ask us questions.  Thank you!  Grin

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

The project is very interesting to me, and I heard that the developer promised a bounty company and I'm curious when she will finally be.
Yeah a bounty campaign will really flourish the project. The team needs to make an extra effort to reach at the top, with consistency and dedication they can surely reach their final goal.

I agree to you that's why effort and dedication of the team is highly needed when working to a job.,  with that I am  pretty sure that the team will reach success at the right time soon.

Thank you!  Grin

sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

it's strange, but when I visited your site last time, the "advisors" section was empty, there was not a single person there, so I asked if you have any advisors
muhdede

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

can you describe what KDHT is? your motto smart contract plarform for infinite data, so interesting. So when will the bounty project begin?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

it's strange, but when I visited your site last time, the "advisors" section was empty, there was not a single person there, so I asked if you have any advisors

Hmmm, that is strange.  How long ago did you visit our site?  To the best of my knowledge, we've always advisors and the only thing that has changed is that we have added more.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

The project seems legit they have much useful information you can find on the site and team. I will follow this project and will surely join the bounty campaigns after it launches.
Yeap. I have a question about airdrop and listing at exchange, maybe it is soon, but if have any information about it, i really happy.
That is going to take time man when is the whole project announced am not sure they have started ico yet so basically lets leave them to organize first
Smart contracts help better to implement the idea and that adds the better value for the smart connectivity with the diligent ideas which will reap to a greater achievement.
This project might really help implementing a more reliable and scalable smart-contract in the future. Hoping more people will support this one in the next following days.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

Allowing developers to write their own logic per application will definitely help them to create advanced Dapp and storing Data off chain is a good solution since storing data on the Ethereum block chain are expensive. However, I already saw some projects that work on the same solution.

Thanks for your interest.  There are always many projects with many solutions.  We're not the first, but no one else is either.  Our aim is to do it better than everyone else and to provide the best service possible.   Grin

Good luck with that. I got a question for you, Does your protocol separate from ethereum? I mean When I transfer my smart contract to your platform, Does change that happen on my smart contract no more happen on ethereum network ? or your protocol just make my smart contract on ethereum communicate with the off chain?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

The project seems legit they have much useful information you can find on the site and team. I will follow this project and will surely join the bounty campaigns after it launches.
Yeap. I have a question about airdrop and listing at exchange, maybe it is soon, but if have any information about it, i really happy.
Even if the project seems legitimate.
I think it will take some time to get listed.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

That is going to take time man when is the whole project announced am not sure they have started ico yet so basically lets leave them to organize first
Smart contracts help better to implement the idea and that adds the better value for the smart connectivity with the diligent ideas which will reap to a greater achievement.
This project might really help implementing a more reliable and scalable smart-contract in the future. Hoping more people will support this one in the next following days.
I agree but to gain more supposed and followers, the team needs to plan properly and strategize, advertising and marketing are important tools and the team needs to work towards it
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

can you describe what KDHT is? your motto smart contract plarform for infinite data, so interesting. So when will the bounty project begin?

Thanks for your question. KDHT is A distributed hash table for decentralized peer-to-peer computer networks. It specifies the structure of the network and the exchange of information through node lookups.  The nodes communicate among themselves using UDP. A virtual or overlay network is formed by the participant nodes. Each node is identified by a number or node ID. The node ID serves not only as identification, but also as a node ID to locate values (usually file hashes or keywords).

We are still working out the campaign strategy.  We want to make sure we are compliant with regulations before we do anything  Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

That is exactly what we are working on.  We should have a testnet smart-contract available for people to see in the next couple of weeks.  Thank you for your interest!

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Allowing developers to write their own logic per application will definitely help them to create advanced Dapp and storing Data off chain is a good solution since storing data on the Ethereum block chain are expensive. However, I already saw some projects that work on the same solution.

Thanks for your interest.  There are always many projects with many solutions.  We're not the first, but no one else is either.  Our aim is to do it better than everyone else and to provide the best service possible.   Grin

Good luck with that. I got a question for you, Does your protocol separate from ethereum? I mean When I transfer my smart contract to your platform, Does change that happen on my smart contract no more happen on ethereum network ? or your protocol just make my smart contract on ethereum communicate with the off chain?

Thanks for your question.  Dispatch Labs is backward compatible with Ethereum, so you can move your existing smart contracts over to Dispatch Labs with no trouble and not change to your existing work.  The advantage of moving to Dispatch Labs is that you will have faster transactions and no fees.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:23:09 AM

Only a bounty campaign is not enough to spread the word to the world. You need to work with social influencers together to gain more potential investors. I have experience with that and you can contact me any time to get help.

They also need some famous crypto endorsers like MAC AFEE to introduces their platform. Make some video interview and gain some traffic on youtube, or just advertise on google, youtube.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

They also need some famous crypto endorsers like MAC AFEE to introduces their platform. Make some video interview and gain some traffic on youtube, or just advertise on google, youtube.

True that always helps.  McAfee may be a bit pricy  Grin But yes, a big crypto endorser always helps and we're not ruling him out. 

We're getting good traction from big Korean crypto blogs like Pantera writing about us, which was unpaid: https://blog.naver.com/limchanggeun/221277454058

We're working on more creative ways to get our name out there and we are open to suggestions  Grin

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

We are still working out our strategy for the campaign.  We want to make sure we are compliant with regulations before we do anything. Thank you for your support.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: