Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

The projects like Dispatch labs don't really need any bounty campaign, as it has already decent team and hype will be built by itself. They might allocate some tokens just  to expand  community, imho

You can have the best product in the world, but if you do not do advertising, how can people know about your product ?  What do you think how big brands really got big ?  Advertising is everything ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

The projects like Dispatch labs don't really need any bounty campaign, as it has already decent team and hype will be built by itself. They might allocate some tokens just  to expand  community, imho

You can have the best product in the world, but if you do not do advertising, how can people know about your product ?  What do you think how big brands really got big ?  Advertising is everything ...
If they're good and the followers are satisfied, then word of mouth plays a big role as publicity, but I agree advertising is important and the team should focus on that too
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Like this project. the project team will continually work on development, update information and give more advertise. There will be some money buget only for advertise
I have same opinion with you, and i have strong belief about DIspatch Labs. Have anyone using their testnet already?
Well if they want to attract more members to come and invest in the ICO they should have done and launched a bounty campaign to be able to gain impression for the testnet. But still no update.
True mate. Bounty campaign will help the project to gain and increase the number of investors and supporters. The project is just new. Lests wait for further details and updates that team will release.
For me, bounty campaigns are not enough inorder to catch the interest of all invetors. I mean, they need to build and expand the community of this project because there are some potential investors likely to visit some Ann threads here in the forum. They are searching some good platforms that will probably gained profits for them.
That's might be totally honest and true fact ,but I think that bounty campaigns do the job that they are designed to.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

I heard that the team is in California, there it is very difficult to do everything in accordance with the regulation, it's not the Chinese ICO where you can give out easily the airdrops and bounties on the left and right, hope that they will be able to settle everything and make the bounty.
Location is not the case basically i think the team will just assign someone to handle those things officially its basically just marketing and there is nothing wrong with expanding out to other horizon is called business

evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

unfortunately, I also did not receive an answer. as I saw, the team does not respond and in the telegram, is it so? should I write to them?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

unfortunately, I also did not receive an answer. as I saw, the team does not respond and in the telegram, is it so? should I write to them?
What is your problem? You can put at here or repeat it again at telegram group, i see almost the question is solve, may be you have passed by mod?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

I totally agree with you, no succesful project before without bounty program or airdrop. This is promotion for increasing awareness at community.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

There are also positive ICO reviews in ICOBench and in other Review Platforms, but even then some ICOs were at the end scams. Something like this can not be a proof, should have yet until the ICO ends and token get listed in exchanges. Most of the investors are just waiting for the results in exchanges.

Although making it to an exchange should not be one of the fundamentals for the legitimacy of a project but their promised product. Even if their token hit's the exchange it will just dump if their white paper remains a concept

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled. For now, listing in many good exchanges can help them a lot.
I agree to that bud. Keeping what you promised shows how professional you are in the eyes of the investors so word of honor is realy valuable to get more trust.

But in most cases most projects rarely follow what they promised and just do whatever they want for most part. Usually doing nothing really huge
But you could give examples of those projects that did not fulfill the planned idea and the developers just did it.
Such projects met. However unambiguously you shouldn't take only chances and let all matters drift. It is necessary to adhere to each point of the plan and to carry out it step by step, only this way success can be achieved.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

This project can make sense on the condition that it will have large investment cards, which will be interested in the fact that their investments made a profit.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
I hope the devlopers will soon launch one bounty programme beacuse it's helps to increase the popularity of project and i think the devlopers also know it very well.so if we need more investeros then we have to need one bounty programme for bounty hunters.
Ever the referral program also does reap a better way to gain more investors but bounty or an Airdrop is more better to easily reach out to huge groups with the help of supporters.

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

The project is very good, what is there to hear about the company's bounty? I would very much like to participate, because it seems to me profitable.
The bounty would actualy go much more profitable and popular ahead for sure as we know that this project is going to rock ahead and it would indeed make us have some great profits ahead.
Stay updated to the project and you would indeed find some major updates regarding the bounty. I hope that the team too knows the importance of bounty campaign and they would arrange one soon.
I hope the devlopers will soon launch one bounty programme beacuse it's helps to increase the popularity of project and i think the devlopers also know it very well.so if we need more investeros then we have to need one bounty programme for bounty hunters.
Ever the referral program also does reap a better way to gain more investors but bounty or an Airdrop is more better to easily reach out to huge groups with the help of supporters.
No. Usually the referral program is that airdrop. Bounty is also good for the project but an airdrop or referral program much easier.

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.
That would be great for the Dispatch Labs project if the team will be able to launch their airdrop campaign. That would be really a good way to attract more users, supporters and a potential investors that would help this project to its continuous developments and further innovations.
No. Referral program is just a basically an airdrop because you can gain tokens by inviting your friends. Bounty is also good.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

No. Usually the referral program is that airdrop. Bounty is also good for the project but an airdrop or referral program much easier.

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.
That would be great for the Dispatch Labs project if the team will be able to launch their airdrop campaign. That would be really a good way to attract more users, supporters and a potential investors that would help this project to its continuous developments and further innovations.
No. Referral program is just a basically an airdrop because you can gain tokens by inviting your friends. Bounty is also good.

Why companies are encouraging people to get referrals because this makes the stream into MLM programs. We should not support like this, company should prove themslevs to develop the platform before in order to get awareness for the community. Even though they get referrals we are not sure they will participate in the ICO.
Fiord

Activity: 209

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

I heard that the team is in California, there it is very difficult to do everything in accordance with the regulation, it's not the Chinese ICO where you can give out easily the airdrops and bounties on the left and right, hope that they will be able to settle everything and make the bounty.
Location is not the case basically i think the team will just assign someone to handle those things officially its basically just marketing and there is nothing wrong with expanding out to other horizon is called business

Yes, the team of course can assign someone to handle those things officially, but they have to spend their time and money on this, and it is not a fact that everything will be handled after all, I do not telling that it is too bad, because to do everything according to the law it is always great Smiley But their hands are little tied, comparing to Chinese ICOs for example, they can do almost whatever they want and when, when they are for example forbidden to make ICOs thay say: " We are not doing ICOs, we are doing an air drop", the government say: "You are forbidden to do air drops" they respond: " We are not doing airdrops now, we are doing mining offers"

I was asking for some questions in telegram, and received an answer in an hour, or so, I guess in telegram you can get an answer faster.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

I agree airdrop campaign is a good way to attract people and audience to visit the DISPATCH  LABS team. To be able to get impressions and traffic and also potential investors to join in.
I like the referral program. I think that this is useful as for me and for the administration of the project that is gaining users

For me,  referral program is also a good strategy to do because it can attract most especially the one who referred the project is a successful businessman or a known company,it is a big impact to make people believe and gain trust.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Yes, the team of course can assign someone to handle those things officially, but they have to spend their time and money on this, and it is not a fact that everything will be handled after all, I do not telling that it is too bad, because to do everything according to the law it is always great Smiley But their hands are little tied, comparing to Chinese ICOs for example, they can do almost whatever they want and when, when they are for example forbidden to make ICOs thay say: " We are not doing ICOs, we are doing an air drop", the government say: "You are forbidden to do air drops" they respond: " We are not doing airdrops now, we are doing mining offers"

I was asking for some questions in telegram, and received an answer in an hour, or so, I guess in telegram you can get an answer faster.
I think most members regardless to any project prefers telegram since its installed on thier mobile pgone or desktop comparing to btctalk that you have to login first.
Fiord

Activity: 209

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Personally, I do not quite understand what the use of air drop is, people who deal with them get several air drops per day without studying the project and do not understand what tokens they got, only when they go to the exchange and start to cost something, well then they can read about them, so it seems to me. Probably originally air drops are aimed at people who do not have money to invest, they get a couple of dollars and become part of the project's community that supports it, is that their goal?

Jadz

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Hello, do you have any opinion and review about their code ?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Why companies are encouraging people to get referrals because this makes the stream into MLM programs. We should not support like this, company should prove themslevs to develop the platform before in order to get awareness for the community. Even though they get referrals we are not sure they will participate in the ICO.
But some people actually is doing their best to attract people to participate, so I think they deserve such reward, And some actually participate in the ICO.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:30:26 AM by vickycoin05

I like the referral program. I think that this is useful as for me and for the administration of the project that is gaining users
Referral programs is also good marketing tactics to attract investors and supporters. This will increase the number of its community members. This will also helps to keep the project grow and number of its investors to fund the entire project process.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Precisely, advertisements will also need to startup the project.  This make the public image of the project and so wih the popularity ratings. Aside from advertisements there are also another form of advertisement like the idea of bounty programs and referral bonuses. If anyone of this will pursue this will a great help to attain public relations and increase number of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: