Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

Maybe, it is because the team maintain their good reputation and credibility. And this is why, people were very positive about the future of the project. Moreover, their concept is quite have some unique systems which it catches the attention of some investors.

Even though they have a unique approach to handle the TPS I think their goal is still not that unique. There are other projects that are performing better than them but since this project is just starting, they still have a great potential.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

How do developers plan to promote their project? What do they intend, which they want to implement and realize?

I suppose the usual ways that more or less every single project seems to use these days - bounties, blogs and social media spamming to spread it
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.
Yes, as for me the developers are good fellows and very well try and work and for such works there should be a logical reward.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

How do developers plan to promote their project? What do they intend, which they want to implement and realize?
Their plans are excelling as we can observe their protocol is interesting with agile aspirations where dispatch is scalable. Using their own DAPoS consensus, can also achieve high transaction throughput, no transaction fees.
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

looks cool, but tell me please, what is the main goal of your project? creating an application? or something I misunderstood
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

I liked the project, and even more I liked the developers, it seems to me that they are very active, and this is the key to success.
The devs are actually much hardworking and active to support the community which attracts the community more towards this project and this project then meets some great heights ahead.
Aside from being hardworking the team make sure that they did their job according to their platform. Dispatch team was proficient and alert. With this response the community is expanding each day. I have huge confidence that this project will make to the top.
Well for me, I don't think the team are active always because as of now and even yesterday, they didn't answer some questions of the people here on this thread. But maybe, they are just busy now in upgrading the platform and make some new ways for the better improvements for it. I guess, I just have to wait a little bit of time.
Dispatch lab seeks to extend the functionality of even the distributed ledger technology to enable business ready applications and to contribute to the research of the block chain community as a whole.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

We need to understand Dispatch handles a lot of data too big to fit in a shared ledger and they extend the functionality of electreum smart contracts to support accessing big off-chain data where we can call as articrafts.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

Like this project. the project team will continually work on development, update information and give more advertise. There will be some money buget only for advertise
Dispatch primary goal is to dramatically improve the utility of information by building a ledger where the shared ledger grows linearly while the information traced by the shared ledger grows exponentially. 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

We need to understand Dispatch handles a lot of data too big to fit in a shared ledger and they extend the functionality of electreum smart contracts to support accessing big off-chain data where we can call as articrafts.
I like the whole concept but i must say that is actually lot to handle but either way the team looks likely to bring this to roll and actually is going to be epic once is out

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

I like the whole concept but i must say that is actually lot to handle but either way the team looks likely to bring this to roll and actually is going to be epic once is out
Yeah I agree, I hope the team is planning properly and strategizing along with working consistently towers the project to make sure they do well
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

I think that there is no limit to perfection. And it is always possible to employ young professionals in the project who will add to the platform something new and unique to inhale bigger energy in a product.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

There are lots of positive feedback posted here, this is proof that the dev really made good developments dispatch labs because many people attracted already by their features.

There are also positive ICO reviews in ICOBench and in other Review Platforms, but even then some ICOs were at the end scams. Something like this can not be a proof, should have yet until the ICO ends and token get listed in exchanges. Most of the investors are just waiting for the results in exchanges.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

Like this project. the project team will continually work on development, update information and give more advertise. There will be some money buget only for advertise
I think that you are true about that facts which you have mentioned this.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

There are also positive ICO reviews in ICOBench and in other Review Platforms, but even then some ICOs were at the end scams. Something like this can not be a proof, should have yet until the ICO ends and token get listed in exchanges. Most of the investors are just waiting for the results in exchanges.
Even i have appreciate about Dispatch Labs, but i think it is not enough for make sure Dispatch Labs will be potential project. In my opinion, they should me more something, which have efficently.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

I have same opinion with you, and i have strong belief about DIspatch Labs. Have anyone using their testnet already?

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

I have same opinion with you, and i have strong belief about DIspatch Labs. Have anyone using their testnet already?
I haven't used their test net yet but I will test it on the other day because I'm so busy this day. However, how much is the ICO has reached?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

This project can make sense on the condition that it will have large investment cards, which will be interested in the fact that their investments made a profit.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

Although making it to an exchange should not be one of the fundamentals for the legitimacy of a project but their promised product. Even if their token hit's the exchange it will just dump if their white paper remains a concept
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

Although making it to an exchange should not be one of the fundamentals for the legitimacy of a project but their promised product. Even if their token hit's the exchange it will just dump if their white paper remains a concept

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled. For now, listing in many good exchanges can help them a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled. For now, listing in many good exchanges can help them a lot.
I agree to that bud. Keeping what you promised shows how professional you are in the eyes of the investors so word of honor is realy valuable to get more trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: