Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Look like you dis spend a lot of time to write your information to everyone

We did yes!  It took a few months to get the post to our satisfaction.  We hope you follow our project  Cheesy

what do you offer for us, interested in participating in this project?

Thanks so much for your interest.  We will begin a bounty campaign in early May and you will then have an opportunity to participate then.  We will announce the campaign on BitcoinTalk and we will announce on our social media as well.  Participants will need to be part of our Telegram Community.  You can join here:  https://t.me/dispatchlabs

We really appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you more in our channels!

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

Here's an article on some of the recent updates to the Dispatch Labs platform.  If you click on the link you can also use our testnet wallet and get some free test tokens.  NOTE:  These are test tokens only.  

Full instructions in the article.  Thanks for your interest!  Cheesy

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-developer-update-4-4-4-18-44618b252af7

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

Testnet alpha completed. I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated in the platform? Also, how can I evaluate the tx speed as really fuckin' fast?  Tongue
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Testnet alpha completed. I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated in the platform?

Thanks for your question.  The experience will be different.  More features are going to be implemented, such as smart contracts.  We will be releasing a more technical yellowpaper soon that will explain more. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

[VIDEO] Dispatch Labs CTO, Zane Witherspoon speaking on a Panel at #CryptoBlockCon 2018: Hear Zane speak about his decision to enter the #crypto/#blockchain world, dive deeper into the Dispatch Labs Platform and hear how he liked his first #earthquake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vHln6m3I7c&feature=youtu.be

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Testnet alpha completed. I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated in the platform?

Thanks for your question.  The experience will be different.  More features are going to be implemented, such as smart contracts.  We will be releasing a more technical yellowpaper soon that will explain more. 

Will check what your yellowpaper is all about. That's what I thought also. Usually, the beta is very different from its alpha prototype.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

Will check what your yellowpaper is all about. That's what I thought also. Usually, the beta is very different from its alpha prototype.

Thanks for your comment.  We will post a link to the whitepaper in this thread when it is ready.  We appreciate your interest in the Dispatch Labs Project.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

Just because the number of #womenintech-related fields has always been dramatically lower than that of men doesn't mean that things will stay that way. Dispatch Labs VP of Investor Relations, Shadan Azali is leading the charge to make a difference in the #blockchain world https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/312055

Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

This is a great project but will it be available on all country around the globe?
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

This is a great project but will it be available on all country around the globe?

Thanks for the kind words!  Yes, Dispatch Labs will be available globally.  We intend to be available everywhere there is an internet connection  Cheesy

Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

this is a new project, which few people know and it needs an advertising campaign. Tell me, do you have a generosity campaign? This will help attract a large number of people to the project.
egretia
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

this is a new project, which few people know and it needs an advertising campaign. Tell me, do you have a generosity campaign? This will help attract a large number of people to the project.
egretia

Thanks for the recommendation.  We are working on advertising and the closest thing we have to a generosity campaign currently is our testnet wallet.  We're glad to send you free test tokens if you would like to give the test wallet a try.  Just visit http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/ and register a new test wallet.  Then you can send us your public key and we'll send you some test tokens.  Again, thank you for the recommendation!

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

Dispatch Labs was mentioned in this recent CryptoSlate article on the empowerment of #artists through #blockchain: "Dispatch Labs has a solution to blockchain’s scalability issues, and that solution is particularly good for #musicians..." https://cryptoslate.com/how-blockchain-technologies-will-empower-artists/

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.

Thank you for the kind words.  We'll have more information on the project soon and we will be posting in this thread as it comes in. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

Here is a deeper dive into how Dispatch Labs works.  We've published Dispatch Lab's first technical architecture documentation on DAPoS! https://github.com/dispatchlabs/TechnicalDocs/blob/master/Introduction%20to%20DAPoS.pdf

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

A nice writeup in Enterprise Security Magazine about Dispatch Labs and our fearless CTO, Zane Witherspoon.   https://www.enterprisesecuritymag.com/vendor/article29/dispatch_labs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Thanks for the information, your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be successful and have a bright future. Grin

Wow! Thank you for the kinds words, we really appreciate it.   Cheesy

Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
egretia
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
egretia

Thank you for the kind words.  We may be a bit biased, but we totally agree with you.  We encourage everyone to share the Dispatch Labs Project with everyone they know  Grin  Thank you for your support.  It really means a lot!

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

Great and Promising project. All the best

Thank you so much Milcahh, we appreciate your support!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: