Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

I continue to believe in this coin. This is a strong project, which should be improved soon. I like this project because the development team is very active. They are constantly improving their project. Just HODL Wink
Zykexia

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Ethereum have really had a future as of now ethereum is slowly recovering to clinch the highest price back.
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Ethereum has very bright future! Here is why: Vitalik is simply a genious, despite his appearance he is a good leader that everyone should follow! What is more ethereum has more devs than every other project, it is just supperior compared to others.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

In the crypto currency, the Etherium is worth investing for a long time. It will show still its possibilities in the future. From the current cost, you can make x2 and x5 for the year (if the forecast comes true).

At the moment, due to the growing popularity of ICO projects (and they are all almost based on Ether), there are all prerequisites for huge growth and potential.
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

Vitalik has less than twenty years and he is already a billionaire guy, i think that we all should learn from them in a long term. Also, he is a mastergod, take a look at what he has created, THIS is going to change the world in a few years from now.

Ethereum has very bright future! Here is why: Vitalik is simply a genious, despite his appearance he is a good leader that everyone should follow! What is more ethereum has more devs than every other project, it is just supperior compared to others.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

Vitalik has less than twenty years and he is already a billionaire guy, i think that we all should learn from them in a long term. Also, he is a mastergod, take a look at what he has created, THIS is going to change the world in a few years from now.

Not really billionaire until he cashed out his entire Ethereum holding then I can say he's real billionaire there but however vitalik's innovation for sure making a huge change in the cryptocurrencies, even the existence of Ethereum helps many business finds a way to simply gathering funding for its project and the simple creation of ERC20 token. just curious what will be coming next after Ethereum.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

They released the code for the start of the move to PoS. Hopefully it will have a good audit and put the coin in a better position.

As of now, I am so glad to see it climbing back up, just with everything else! Bull market ON.

sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

Some of Ethereum holder now are aware of price dump, don't panic guys the future is bright! Roll Eyes

The Ethereum Foundation is working furiously toward scaling solutions (as well as the migration away from PoW to PoS). Plasma, Sharding, Casper, are all priorities for the Foundation and its allies in building out a scaled, decentralized blockchain. If anyone can do it, they can. (Note, scaling has plagued blockchain for almost 10 years, but it plagues every network and organization. The million dollar question is whether Ethereum can become the Web 3.0 it wants to be or merely just a blockchain solution.

The EEA ( Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) continues to add interesting allies, but maybe more importantly for the medium-term, plans to enhance its marketing. A polished marketing campaign could be just what Ethereum needs to gain the kind of mainstream traction that will push it to the top of the heap in terms of price and adoption.

Institutional Investment

Physically settled futures is the first step toward ETFs, which would allow more and more institutions to get on board with the latest commodity asset. And when I say institutional, it’s not just corporations and banks; think sovereign funds and fixed-income providers with trillions at their collective disposal. Even without ETFs or other more traditional investment vehicles, you could imagine an increasing number of hedge funds, family funds, and corporations getting on board and buying cryptocurrencies as part of their portfolio.

Proof of Stake

PoW is getting a bad reputation in mainstream media; it is expensive, environmentally unfriendly (we can all disagree about the degree to which PoW contributes to pollution, but no one would argue that it doesn’t contribute much more than PoS would), and already being pushed out of communities and jurisdictions that don’t want to sell all their power to a handful of crypto mines. PoW also inevitably leads to some degree of centralization based on economics alone. Staking brings with it the promise of a cleaner, just as secure blockchain, as well as dividend-like rewards for stakers. If implemented successfully, PoS could make ETH the most attractive cryptocurrency by itself (let alone the network and platform that it enables).

If Ethereum becomes the go-to blockchain for individual and enterprise solutions (and it is easily the best situated to do that from today’s perspective), the demand and value of ETH will be directly correlated. And, as we know from the last 10 years of the evolution of the internet (eg: social media), networks have a geometric effect on value as they spread. Here are the scenarios:

Get thousands of people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is great.
Get a million people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is huge.
Get a billion+ people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is unimaginable.

Don't panic guys! Ethereum is really great project for me!

ETH future is bright and increasing rapidly in price these days.ETH is based on very concrete project having well efficient development team.I invested in ETH when it's price was $266 and now it's price is $637 having 200% gain in profit.I am still holding it and will sell when price will be $2000 then I would sell it.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

This the the most trust worthy coin to invest. I will prefer ethereum instead of bitcoin because its growth percentage will be more than the bitcoin.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

although the price of ethereum has fallen, but until now I have never doubted it. ethereum is still the second largest asset after bitcoin in my portfolio. has a great team, a great community that will always support it to be one of the best alt in the world of crypto and I still see that potential in ethereum.
Yes, it's true that the price of ethereum has dropped but ethereum is an altcoin that can hold and be a good investment, and no doubt that this coin is now the best altcoin and has good potential in comparison with other coins.
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

I own just one Ethereum. I wonder if I can participate with him in PoS Mining me or this never will achieve? Of course, I keep it in order to sell it more expensive.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

I'm believe in Ethereum. It has good technology almost 90% of ICO made on ethereum blockchain. A big team work on future development of the platform it has great potential for future grow.
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

This the the most trust worthy coin to invest. I will prefer ethereum instead of bitcoin because its growth percentage will be more than the bitcoin.

Yes ethereum might be a better investment there are goig to be etf for ethreum it may pump it even more. And also you need 1500 etherueum for proof of stake which is great for long term holders.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

Some of Ethereum holder now are aware of price dump, don't panic guys the future is bright! Roll Eyes

The Ethereum Foundation is working furiously toward scaling solutions (as well as the migration away from PoW to PoS). Plasma, Sharding, Casper, are all priorities for the Foundation and its allies in building out a scaled, decentralized blockchain. If anyone can do it, they can. (Note, scaling has plagued blockchain for almost 10 years, but it plagues every network and organization. The million dollar question is whether Ethereum can become the Web 3.0 it wants to be or merely just a blockchain solution.

The EEA ( Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) continues to add interesting allies, but maybe more importantly for the medium-term, plans to enhance its marketing. A polished marketing campaign could be just what Ethereum needs to gain the kind of mainstream traction that will push it to the top of the heap in terms of price and adoption.

Institutional Investment

Physically settled futures is the first step toward ETFs, which would allow more and more institutions to get on board with the latest commodity asset. And when I say institutional, it’s not just corporations and banks; think sovereign funds and fixed-income providers with trillions at their collective disposal. Even without ETFs or other more traditional investment vehicles, you could imagine an increasing number of hedge funds, family funds, and corporations getting on board and buying cryptocurrencies as part of their portfolio.

Proof of Stake

PoW is getting a bad reputation in mainstream media; it is expensive, environmentally unfriendly (we can all disagree about the degree to which PoW contributes to pollution, but no one would argue that it doesn’t contribute much more than PoS would), and already being pushed out of communities and jurisdictions that don’t want to sell all their power to a handful of crypto mines. PoW also inevitably leads to some degree of centralization based on economics alone. Staking brings with it the promise of a cleaner, just as secure blockchain, as well as dividend-like rewards for stakers. If implemented successfully, PoS could make ETH the most attractive cryptocurrency by itself (let alone the network and platform that it enables).

If Ethereum becomes the go-to blockchain for individual and enterprise solutions (and it is easily the best situated to do that from today’s perspective), the demand and value of ETH will be directly correlated. And, as we know from the last 10 years of the evolution of the internet (eg: social media), networks have a geometric effect on value as they spread. Here are the scenarios:

Get thousands of people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is great.
Get a million people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is huge.
Get a billion+ people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is unimaginable.

I fully agree with your conclusions, I am also confident in the ethereum and it occupies the bulk of my portfolio.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

Institutional Investment

Proof of Stake

it's great ,, true despite the quite extreme changes in the market, but for me it's a natural thing to be well received. I will remain faithful to follow and be patient for ethereum, because I also have the view that it will not be long before the ethereum will show its achievement. I am convinced that the increasing belief in ethereum today shows that the ethereum will have a glorious future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

Look at ethereums price now,its getting higher and higher now..i think your post is right bout this,we ethereum holder are on the waiting now,if this continues i guess we will see pump again.

I own just one Ethereum. I wonder if I can participate with him in PoS Mining me or this never will achieve? Of course, I keep it in order to sell it more expensive.

Make the selling price much highers,i think atleast $2,000 or more
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Institutional Investment

Proof of Stake

Yes, ethereum is a very good project, ethereum also has the potential to continue growing and enables to be the best coin, so there is nothing to worry about with ethereum.

Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Yeah i gree with you.
I love ETH.
Half all my asset in ETH now.
If i have much money i wanna buy ETH again.
Is time to buy it.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

I really believe in this coin, and I am sure that soon it will greatly please us all by taking unprecedented heights, it takes a very little time for this
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

Ethereum future looks really shining in my opinion. This crypto currency is very valuable and also it become more popular day per day, its community is growing up really fast.
Also the smart contract feature which allow ETH to be a platform hosting ERC20 tokens (most used for ICO projects nowadays) helped a lot to increase the demand for this digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: