Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soros is getting into crypto!  (Read 675 times)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

Soros is one of the most influential and knowledgeable people in the world in finance. If small investors are out of this market and people who have high financial information is entering the market, then a big rises are coming Smiley Thats great news!

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:42:30 AM

Soros is one of the most influential and knowledgeable people in the world in finance. If small investors are out of this market and people who have high financial information is entering the market, then a big rises are coming Smiley Thats great news!

Let's hope it's true and we will have a reversal I am really tired of this bear market, I feel stupid for holding and not selling at ATH.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

I think that Soros himself began to be interested in crypto-currencies much earlier than the news was released. But the very fact that this news was published now says that now there will be an increase in the number of positive news about bitcoin. So soon the U-turn

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

I have read this news several times and one thing that I keep asking myself is "either this is to bitcoin favor or soro is coming in to buy and dump the price"? If he is come to do the samething that MTgox are doing then we are on a long things and hope soros coming into crypto currencies should bring everything into mainstream.
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

it's not astonishing anymore that the speculator like Soros getting into the crypto market
they are an opportunist who always looks the advantages of any market not only crypto market.
the good news is we know it as a reliable investor have ability looking a good sign or prospect, particularly speculating about growth investment.
him breakthroughs is as good fundamental that informing people about the value or the existence of crypto
because there are no one that knowing Soros as GOD of Currency .. LOL
ZvezdAndre

Activity: 266

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

I think that Soros himself began to be interested in crypto-currencies much earlier than the news was released. But the very fact that this news was published now says that now there will be an increase in the number of positive news about bitcoin. So soon the U-turn
This person has a very huge influence. He is able to capture this market and manipulate it as he pleases. I'm not sure whether it's good or bad.

donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

if they enter sharks as soros, then let's get ready for new records
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

Are they going to hodl or trade Cheesy I understand better now why people buying crypto in early times are rich now. That was very risky decision and paid off. The public has not come yet.

maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

even the big ig have understood that the crypto are unstoppable and are positioning themselves. they make very long holdings.
DenyAryanto

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

i think if big  news if soros true want investment in crypto
i think bitcoin price can incraese very high

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
lolchina

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

You really thing that guy who is famous for shorting curency is just now coming in to play,that metusalem already called btc a bubble and saw that price will go down...Those guys smell profit better then sharks can sense blood Grin
DirkDiggler1911

Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Looks like mister soros is pumping all the crypto right now, the global marketcap just increased by more than 50 billion in just 2 days. Let's hope they will not bring the price down after this big pump
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

soros have already entered, they never put a single basket of eggs, if this news came out now the nation has come to buy time.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

I don't get it why people really are excited about this news. In my opinion this news is not good at all. I believe that you all know who is Soros and what he has been done. We know what he did to Poundsterling, we also know how he could just kill Asian Economic in a single night. And by saying that, I mean that we should worry about what he is capable of doing with cryptos.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

Soros has sent the pound into crisis ... if he wants he can bring Bitcoin to $ 500 ...... Soros is a speculator ... not an investor ... this character's entry is bad for the world of cryptocurrencies
yea, that Solos is entering the market is not a good sign. Solos saw the weak side of Pound and England government, but this time.... interesting what weakness did Solos find out among the coins? For us, smaller investors, it is still possible to get profits after his entering ......until he make the market dead.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

and I think the big news is the better market conditions will be, and I hope that all coin after the good news is published will be even higher selling value. so that will be good news for investors and shareholders

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carlzec

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

Some say that socities' entry into the market has caused rise, and some say it is a new investor to the market because they explain Bitcoin as a helicopter in the Arab countries. I do not know why the Ascension Ransom / what caused it, but as long as the money is not withdrawn from the market and some money is entered, the upward trend seems to continue.
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Yep and so did the rockerfella fund. JP Morgan chases investment wing also recently. God knows how many countless others are involved under the radar. Just look at the recent OTC market it has been ballooning! And only big investors take the OTC route for the most part
Maloramo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

Soros invests other people's money and risks their money. Therefore, he can invest investors ' money anywhere, if there is a chance of profit.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Many influential people believe in crypto-currency and have already invested some of their money. This will certainly have a positive impact on prices, but how much is enough for their patience and when they want to get out of it is unknown. Maybe it's just speculation on the wave of popularity.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: