Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
your opinion is true but no one can know for sure the future will be like because it is one of the risks in investing with the most important bitcoin now take advantage of opportunities available to invest
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
I see you say so right. Bitcoin is the first king in the crypto world and by this time people are still using and trading most of the exchanges. Bitcoins will never be toppled by another altcoin
LKingLion

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

I agree that bitcoin is the leader of this this crypto so whenever bitcoin price goes the altcoins price goes with the flow to whatever bitcoin ways whether it goes up or it goes down. Bitcoin is the root of this interchangeable price in the market.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

There will no be a cryptocurrency market without bitcoin augmented. Bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrency and eliminating it from the market will reduce the confidence people have in cryptomarket. The volume of bitcoins is so huge that without bitcoin , cryptocurrency market will automatically goes red.

Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

The price of the crypto market depends on Bitcoin prices. Most people want to own altcoin; they have to use BTC to exchange the altcoin that they want to buy. BTC is the currency of exchange between USD and altcoin
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

for now as you say that crypto can not be without bitcoin.
but I hope this chain can be cut off and all alt coin can stand alone without bitcoin I think it's much better than just relying on bitcoin.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Bitcoin has a large capitalization - 38% of the entire cryptocurrency market and this is a guarantee that BTC will be on the market for a long time.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

I think the crypto market can not exist and grow without Bitcoin. Most people invest in bitcoin because this is a long-lived coin and is trusted by everyone. Bitcoin is the safest coin in the crypto world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Although some coins are affected of bitcoin when it goes down and up, I dont think the investors are playing highs and lows od the market. It also depends on the demand of these digital coins. So basically if bitcoin will be gone, Im pretty sure most coins goes with it as well.

Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

In Somedays , we see that market is red and there are also some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. However on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

rosy13101993

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

Yes bitcoin is the leader
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

in fact the crypto market to date has always depended on bitcoin. if trading in the crypto market without the use of bitcoin, undoubtedly all existing altcoin species will become extinct and the less investor interest because they find it difficult to put money into it, and everyone assumes that the market is not a digital currency trading market but merely a trading market other currencies
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

Definitely usdt that will be dominant but it seems that it is very difficult happens almost impossible.
because bitcoin is the main pair of all coin ever. usdt pair to altcoin also not work if bitcoin not be main pair .
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

The Bitcoin is still the reserve currency for all other crypto currencies. It is the core of the crypto currency. Apart from the crypto currency you can not buy altcoins directly from fiat currency. So, you need bitcoin to buy those altcoins and if bitcoin goes down, then those altcoins will also come down. Because of these reasons,  future of crypto market will not be good without Bitcoin.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

I agree but not completely true. but that bitcoin is a market binder it is the truth and very precise. all crypto prices always refer to bitcoin as well as with market growth. and you need to know, bitcoin will not fall away. I think it is a FUD that is always on purpose to drop the bitcoin value. but it always fails
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

cryptocurrency is increasingly rampant precisely because of the bitcoin, if bitcoin disappears or vanishes then cryptocurrency is sure to vacuum, I think like the picture of crypto world in the absence of bitcoin.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

it seems it depends on the developers if the market does not want to be destroyed then it seems the future market cryptocurrency without bitcoin will try to trade using fiat. as long as there is a fiat like the dollar does not seem to matter.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

In my opinion, the future of crypto market is still alive and continue mobbed by the people because they are still investing even without bitcoin. And if ever there is no bitcoin exist,i believe other digital coin will rise and be known all over the world like what happen to bitcoin.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

do not look at current market conditions as a bad situation for bitcoin,
if we compare the conditions with last year then this time is huge bullish
indeed the last few months is a steep trip for bitcoin along with many countries that make a tight regulation about bitcoin,
but I am sure and optimistic that bitcoin will get back on the right track  Cool
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

You're right, bitcoin is not that easy to die, being the leader in cryptocurrencies mostly other digital currency are dependent to it, if this will gone in the market other cryptocurrencies will supper also. Besides, bitcoin is the most loved and trusted virtual currency and still young so alot of possibilities are yet to come including development and betterment for all of its users, holders and enthusiast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: