Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
Demughni

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

I think Bitcoin is the king of the crypto, Maybe there is crypto the next of bitcoin.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

I believe it will not be that easy bitcoin will die. We know, bitcoin had experienced bad situations in the past years. But always get out of that bad situation. So is now, and I believe. Sooner or later, bitcoin will get out of this bad situation
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

If the crypto market does not have bitcoin then it will work just fine the only problem is it cool down the good brother patch and graft the market for crypto as if we lose a finger we still exist however, lack of perfection
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

For Now, The King of crypto is Bitcoin. They depends on what bitcoin of price. But, Maybe in the future when the next bitcoin will dominate. I think It will happen.
Chyzy101

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

You have some points there. The market depends on how bitcoin goes, if its going down all of the coins are affected. Not sure, but I think the whole cryptocurrency would not survive without BTC, it serves as a pillar that once out everything will crumple.

i know that bitcoin is the very first coin and it is the no. 1 coin when it comes to market cap but it leaves a question in my head saying, why does the other coins seems like depends on the standing of bitcoin on the market knowing that each and every coins are decentralized and independent. every time bitcoin price goes down the price of other coins goes down too and when it goes up their prices goes up too. why is that so? can you explain this to me please?

i do believe that there will be a coin someday who will not depend on the current status of bitcoin.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

no there is no crypto market without bitcoin is soul engine behind the crypto world the whole crypto currencies is depending on bitcoin market price
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

As we all know bitcoin is the leading and without bitcoin crypto might be as well be dead at that point. Bitcoin has set the standards of crypto and seeing it fall down might tell the future of other crypto as well since they're just the same investment. But I think bitcoin will not fall just yet it will definitely come back to its rate with all of its investors again.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Without bitcoin crypto is not possible. Bitcoin is like a heart of the human. If heart died human also die. It also like a human without life. Bitcoin is leading in crypto market all other coins are depending bitCoin. So without bitcoin crypto is not possible.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

The market is so big and gotten really popular and i feel the value of these cryptocurrencies in general regardless of whichever one it is is actually more significant than the negativity and fud that a lot of people are trying to bring into the market.So i definitely see a future but dont know when exactly...Btc will still lose its edge and command of the market
lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

Crypto without Bitcoin as the snake lost its head, without the maintenance of the head of the child, without a king to fly up.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

crypto market without bitcoin means end of crypto world...but my question is how this bitcoin dissapeared?i think nothing in this world could make bitcoin dissapeared unless the internet shutdown or end of the world
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

do not look at current market conditions as a bad situation for bitcoin,
if we compare the conditions with last year then this time is huge bullish
indeed the last few months is a steep trip for bitcoin along with many countries that make a tight regulation about bitcoin,
but I am sure and optimistic that bitcoin will get back on the right track  Cool
Yeah if you compare it with last year's condition is different. in the last year the price only ranged between $ 1000 in the middle of the year and climbed up after August. and currently the price is above $6k. it's a big change within 1 year. I also believe that prices must have risen as last year..
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

In my own opinion, I think cryptocurrency market wiull still be okey without bitcoin because people can easily divert their capital to other crypto which they think profitable in the future.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

Yes bitcoin is the king of all couns and there is no possibility that market can survive without btc. Of course. Btc has to be stable for market uptrend.
calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

I think No future of cryptocurrency if bitcoin crash because bitcoin has become a land mark that other coins look up unto.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

without bitcoin the future of crypto market is dark because bitcoin is the main subject in this market.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

The future of the Crypto market without Bitcoin is unlikely. Bitcoin is the leader in electronic money and removing it from the market will reduce the confidence of everyone in the crypto market. Volume of bitcoin is very large without bitcoin
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Am not sure crypto market will exist without bitcoin for the fact that bitcoin is the king of digital currency and the trend of the market depend on solely on it.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Bitcoin is not going to die any soon, it will take decade to replace Bitcoin (Only if anything comes that is better than Bitcoin)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

Bitcoin is king all Criptocurrency marketing.  Bitcoin is more popular. so it is not easy to destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is stable long time and it's will survive long time. so not possible future of Criptocurrency without Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: