Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3985 times)
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

Bitcoin and the other alts are down because they have too little buy orders to offset their inflation.

ZEITCOIN is actually either up or stable with it's price for the past 5 months, difference is Ultra Low Inflation. Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Redredred

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

As it stands now, i don't think the crypto market will survive at all without Bitcoin. Most people in the crypto community perceive all altcoins to be reliable on Bitcoin and therefore many will panic and withdrawal their altcoins if bitcoin fails.
u01p113

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

I don't believe that Bitcoin alone can kill cryptocurrency market. This fall of Bitcoin isn't that dramatic it is a natural move in the market.
Roerk4

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Good day,please I’m new to crypto world and I want to be advised on which or what specification of laptop I should get for mining purpose,because I’m really miffed at the price of so many coins I see online all these show that there is a greater future with cryptos
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

I think that the crypto currency is hard to imagine without bitcoin, since bitcoin is the founder, its value will grow every year, so bitcoin will remain in our lives forever
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

In my opinion is a Bitcoin is the mother coin in the crypto market, We all know this point, All crypto coins are depend on Bitcoin. No any doubts about that. Now I can show some example of that. Look at the current crypto market, 90% in a red market because BTC in a huge drop a huge downtrend, So all coins go down. Now BTC price is $6700 - $7000.

My personal opinion is, no any future for crypto market without Bitcoin... BTC is the hart of the crypto market. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
All this happened because all other altcoin are build around bitcoin, it will be very difficult to cut them out.
The future  for altcoin will be abnormal if bitcoin is out because the initial plan was never to slit cryptocurrency so if this happen all cryptocurrency market price will drop and I think this will unfair to bitcoin community.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Without Bitcoin, I think the currency world can not survive. Because Bitcoin is at the top of the Coinmarktcap. Besides, I think other coins without Bitcoin will be stuck. Moreover, Bitcoin works as a pillar of all other coins. So, when Bitcoin moves from the currency world, I think the currency world will be crushed.
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

Historically, when bitcoin prices fall, then some time after that, the price will rise again. Isn't the market always like that? When the price is low, many people will buy. And when a lot of the demand, then slowly bitcoin prices will rise. This has become the natural turn of bitcoin. So don't worry about bitcoin will still exist, and will continue to exist for a very long time.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto market, so if bitcoin falls crypto market fall too...As long as bitcoin still has investors, it can not be down.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

Bitcoin is the benchmark or the flagship of all the crypto currency.
All the coin basically traded for Bitcoin at the first place. Therefore, without Bitcoin to paired, all people will loose interest on it.
So, Bitcoin will be there for a very long time.
It's a long game to be played, therefore, you have to be patient ;-)
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

Yes, i agree bitcoin has a great impact to crytocurrency. Investors would not allow it to die and it will remains in the cryto market.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

I  believe that there will be a time wherein the altcoins will not be dependent on Bitcoin. In the future, everyone can but altcoins without the need to buy Bitcoin first and trade it. There will be exchange sites and wallet where you can buy altcoins using USD.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

I guess there will be no market cryptocurrency anymore if bitcoin just disappears.

What do you really want to say in this thread?

Please equate the perceptions you make between questions and statements to be submitted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

The most valuable in bitcoin was that he introduced the technology of blockchain. blockchain can exist without bitcoin, because now it is an independent technology. despite the fact that bitcoin is an indicator for other crypto currencies, and their price varies depending on the bitcoin price, I think that later we will simply need a new benchmark that will be used by other crypto currencies. therefore the future without bitcoin will be fully represented.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

For now, bitcoin is the major currency that is dictating the overall cryptocurrency market. And the reason for this is not far from the fact that most user as well as investors in the crypto community are only able to cash out from the market through the Bitcoin-fiat transaction medium. That is the main reason why the influence of bitcoin is easily felt on other coin during bearish or bullish run in the market. The bitcoin is more like the exit and the entry point.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

I  believe that there will be a time wherein the altcoins will not be dependent on Bitcoin. In the future, everyone can but altcoins without the need to buy Bitcoin first and trade it. There will be exchange sites and wallet where you can buy altcoins using USD.

But for now we all need to connect in bitcoin ,this is the King of crypto currency and if you want to have altcoin you should know first the bitcoin because we need it to connect in altcoin, but if the exchange sites will be more to the future and we can use USD To buy altcoin then it's good.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

I could not imagine how other cryptocurrency operation will go with out bitcoin. Bitcoin remain as the price basis of other coins, they are somewhat connected on bitcoin's price movement. Whenever the value of bitcoin goes down, almost all altcoins goes down with it. But it does not mean that bitcoin's price will fall forever, bitcoin is developed to last, and investors are looking for a stronger recovery of bitcoin and other altcoins in the market.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Yes because the beginning of Cryptocurrency is from Bitcoin, making it a role model for all coins. and Bitcoin will not die if it still has investors and it is not easy for Bitcoin to be destroyed, because we see that Bitcoin is always used to be king among kriptocurrancy and Bitcoin greatly affects Altcoin coins.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

In some cases yes , in some not . Btc is major currency but there are much better currency's who can replace it . In this stage not , but in future comfortably . Btc is now king of crypto , and some big fishes put a lot of money in they wont let that all thing it's being ruined .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: