Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3985 times)
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

I cant imagine what would be the future of crypto market without bitcoin.!
For you what is your perception about that.?
Is crypto market still on going or just nothing.?

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

yes you are right it seems like that bitcoin will be very difficult to die because bitcoin has a very high demand and because bitcoin is also a digital currency that can be a solution for the future so making bitcoin will be hard to die.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 03:36:21 AM by finlandais

Bitcoin is playing an important role in crypto world. Bitcoin  is doing major contribution .It has many supporters and investors and is becoming popular day by day .If bitcoin comes to a end in future then it will definitely affects the crypto market but their are many alternatives which will replace bitcoin if such situation arises.Altcoins will come to replace bitcoin as they are also gaining popularity day by day.Sustainability of crypto market will get disturbed.Hoping that this situation will not arise in future and bitcoin will remain king of all cryptocurrenies in future also.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

I think bitcoin has a very strong impact on the situation in the world of cryptocurrencies. But this does not mean that it will always be so. If at the beginning of the development of cryptocurrency bitcoin died, then most likely disappeared and altcoins, but not now.
cryptoasis

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

I think bitcoin is essential for the cryptocurrency market.  It should work as a base for other tokens.  That way, it would be good for alts as well as btc and the world of cryptocurrency thrive and so that you don't have to value each token into USD.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

You were absolutely right! Bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency. It is the basis of them so if the bitcoin will be shut down permanently (although I doubt it) the other coins will goes down as well. The value market of the others depend ob the bitcoin's. If bitcoin will die, no other coins will rise and surpass the achievements of bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

Absolutely you are right, my dear
Bitcoin is by far the most authentic and realistic mirror for the market as a whole
And the largest investment of market money is in it
As you mentioned, Bitcoin is the leader and you can not imagine an army without a commander
Or body without a head
The stage that talks about the death of the Bitcoin is very far away
We are still at the beginning and the Bitcoin is the crowned king
I am not investing in the Bitcoin but I plan to invest in it and expand
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

Bitcoin is the undisputed king of cryptocurrency. When a king falls, the entire kingdom gets effected. I don't think there will be a bright future of cryptocurrency without Bitcoin becasue the tarnish leagacy of Bitcoin will prevent the people from investing in crypto.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

in my opinion the future of crypto without bitcoin will be bad because according to my knowledge bitcoin be the heart of crypto so if if bitcoin deteriorate it must crypto be much worse
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

the value price in the market depends on bitcoin, if the bitcoin coins goes down to affect all the coins in the market exchange, the bitcoin he is the leader or king of cryptocurrency so impossible to die the BTC, the tokens are poor without the BTC it will only disappear

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

If there is no crypto then the bitcoin will still exist and if the bitcoin is still present, then the other crypto will still support and complement each other, but if they do not exist side by side they must still exist.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

The value market of the others depend ob the bitcoin's. If bitcoin will die, no other coins will rise and surpass the achievements of bitcoin. don't think there will be a bright future of cryptocurrency without Bitcoin becasue the tarnish legacy of Bitcoin will prevent the people from investing in cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin has a very high demand and because bitcoin is also a digital currency that can be a solution for the future so making bitcoin will be hard to die. Its a digital gold. the price may decrease or increase, this is normal. but it is impossible to disappear, and I don’t believe this
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
Bitcoin is part of the cryptocurrency, as of now it is the leading cryptos of all because of its popularity in the market and its expensive price, although that is true, I think it is not the basis of the price of other cryptos.

Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

The future of crypto market without bitcoin can be consider with the state without king. All of we know that the bitcoin is the real king of crypto market. If bitcoin is not created then the crypto market may not created. So, everything is depend upon the bitcoin. If you investment in crypto market you need to enter through bitcoin and if you withdraw your investment then you need the help of bitcoin as bitcoin is the master currency. I am pretty sure the crypto market will fall in difficulties if bitcoin does not exist. But this things will not happen, we hope.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

for sure if the king falls than every other coin fall. When prices decrease all the other decrease as well and the dominance of btc is significant. Even if the crypto market will have a future without btc we may have to wait for it for a long time.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

There no way to without bitcoin crypto market will never grow. The speculations say that prices will rise further and will see again a new height. Probably near $20000k. Currently, the prices are super stable which is a good thing for those who have some holdings and even for those who are plan to buy, because the price is affordable. There is a steady rise in the price as well, which again is a good thing to steadily increase the profit coming from bitcoins. Hope till the end of the year the prices grow enough to make good profits last year.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

Yes indeed what you say is true. None of the investors are willing to see the land investment is extinction. Therefore, I am sure that investors are already thinking of how to deal with this still red market situation. Indeed, bitcoin, as the oldest and most popular crypto currency, affects the price of other crypto currencies. Bitcoin, as the market leader and has gained the full trust of the community, will be the benchmark in the market price. If the bitcoin price, a coin that people really trust, goes down then all crypto currencies that do not get the full trust of the people will follow the bitcoin price decline anyway. But if the bitcoin price rises then all crypto currency will also tend to rise.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

The market will collapse if there is no Bitcoin, Bitcoin it makes up the value of this market
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

I think if bitcoins will be gone then the whole market will collapse because almost 70 percent of the market is just compose of bitcoins I am not sure in the percentage but all I know is bitcoins tgae a huge part of this altcoins combined. But if ever that there are no bitcoins maybe there will be people who will invest and will use one altcoins like ether there will always be one that will stand out among the rest because people always go to what they feel much safe and a pot of people in there means that is a a safe place.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

Most investors are driven by the actions of Bitcoin on the market irrespective of the coin they invest in. Once Bitcoin is down, most of the naïve investors begin to pull out. Also, Bitcoin serves as a price pair against many coins, hence, any dip in Bitcoin price affect the coin it is paired with on the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: