Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3985 times)
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

I don't think, there would be any future without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and 99% of trade against Bitcoin just like US dollars in stock exchange. So I can't imagine any future, however, some other coin might have competition with Bitcoin, such as Ether. But still, Bitcoin will rule for a long time.

stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

The crypto market has and will have the foundations on bitcoin which is its reference. I very much doubt that such a market can exist without bitcoins.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

I think i cant imagine the crypto without bitcoin caus bitcoin is our foundation and bitcoin is the first known crypto or get high like that so i dont the future of crypto market without bitcoin
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

I don't think, there would be any future without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and 99% of trade against Bitcoin just like US dollars in stock exchange. So I can't imagine any future, however, some other coin might have competition with Bitcoin, such as Ether. But still, Bitcoin will rule for a long time.
we do not know what it will be to market a crypto without bitcoin, which I know, it will trigger many things, especially panic sell, and of course very much the price of dump altcoin, even ETH. well, i think like that.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

as we know, bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurrency. very hard to imagine if the crypto market without bitcoin.I think without the bitcoin crypto market will not have many fans or investors in it.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

I'm sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve so invest now is a very good and profitable option, let alone a sign of recovery is already happening and we immediately get a $ 10k price in August.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

the first coin of the crypto world begins with the existence of bitcoin, so bitcoin is the leader of all coins, it seems unlikely that crypto goes without bitcoin, bitcoin will not die as long as there are still many devotees .
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

We all know that bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency. So if bitcoin is not exist well.. I think Crypto currencies are useless.
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:50:10 AM

If bitcoin does not exist in the market then public confidence in other crypto currencies also declines.Bitcoin as a leader and pioneer crypto currency has a major influence in the crypto currency market.Although later in the crypto there will be some other coins that will be the new founders of all coins.But I see that it will not have potential compared to bitcoin.
Frisianhug

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:42:54 AM

Bitcoin is the first so I think if bitcoin is not in the crypto market,chances are the other coins will not last long because bitcoin is the king and mother of all coins and bitcoin is very popular first when compared to other coins,and I think crypto market will not lasts longer,and this will significantly reduce confidence in cryptocurrency and can permanently paralyze the entire market.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

To me bitcoin is like a backbone to human being in crypto world, so I don't think it can die down for altcoin... Because all other coins in crypto world depends on there bedrock... Which is bitcoin!so for bitcoin to die for them I think will be difficult
malah

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

I think, bitcoin is the king of all crypto and almost all crypto has bitcoin based price, so if market without bitcoin it will not appeal and may not develop well and will be death for other coins
Cryptoobiobi

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

there is no future for crypto currency without bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foremost cryptocurrency and still holds a pride of place Smiley
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Bitcoin is not only the leader of crypto market, but also a lot of alts depends on its price, if bitcoin falls down all market falls also. There could be a future without bitcoin, but the only alt at the moment which can replace btc is ETH, it is not so good at the moment and it has some problems handling such big amounts of smart-contracts, but we will see..

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

I can imagine how crypto market will look without bitcoin. Is that even possible? A world of cryptocurrency without its King bitcoin. Will the market be able to exist without it? I don't think it will happen. Rather other useless altcoins will be wiped out. Bitcoin is being acquired almost by everyone and it's the talk of the news. All FUD centers on Bitcoin and it is bitcoin that drives the cryptocurrency market. Remove bitcoin from the Pico and other alts will die a slow painful death.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Bitcoin the matter of all cryptos .bitcoin is the four runner of all. Once bitcoin is out most  cryptos will die if not all.no future for crypto currencies without bitcoin.
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

Well, it would create some sought of frenzy and confusion because Bitcoin is the trailblazer and all other coins tread in the path of BTC so I think it's dissolution may somehow greatly minimize the prices of altcoins. It was the coin that started the crypto currency movement and the coin that most people invest in. So what this really means is that crypto currency is almost directly influenced to whatever happens to bitcoin.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency and even if it loses Bitcoin will disappear the market will be alive. But for now, he is really strong and has big potential for the future. The price is going up for now so it can't disappear for real time.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

I think crypto will not survive without bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main icon of crypto that has a huge number of transactions and values.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

I think crypto still can be successful without bitcoin. There are so many coins now on crypto that could get a good image and impact for it. Another thing is this coins had a potential to be more successful against bitcoin but I think it will be a long highway would need to be done after it can happen. And crypto can surpassed all the circumstances where they facing because they have a strongly willed and determined economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: