Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3985 times)
Glad108

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

It is almost impossible to imagine the existence of crypto market without Bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first and has continued to maintain its far dominance over the market. Without it, everything may very well collapse.
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Crypto is there only because of the Bitcoins otherwise it wouldn’t exist.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Without Bitcoin, the crypto market will be super empty. Bitcoin undoubtedly stirs the affairs the current crypto market. While all other coins exist and thrive, all are hugely influenced by Bitcoin existence.
There no way Bitcoin is ever going to day. Hence, there is no need to imagine a the future of Crypto Market without Bitcoin. I dont see that happening soon!
uyenkt

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

It is difficult to predict what will happen with bitcoin or any other currency or asset in the future
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

It is not such easy to destroy bitcoin because BTC is the leader of all crypyto currencies  and their will be no more for a group to survive with out leader and absolutely not normal and something need to change such a abnormal situation without BTC
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

As a mother coin how can it fade out. The backbone of the crypto world to me personally is the bitcoin and they all directly or indirectly affected by it.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

I believe bitcoin will not die, we can see that in the past year bitcoin prices have decreased considerably compared to the current high price of bitcoin
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Real-time bitcoin is in most famous cryptocurrency in the world. But people are smart and have some knowledge about crypto market if in one day bitcoin will disappear and down saying that market can die. People still will be working with other cryptocurrencies.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

I believe bitcoin will not die, we can see that in the past year bitcoin prices have decreased considerably compared to the current high price of bitcoin
Yeah as a coin the price of the bitcoin can be changed any time. Price is not fixed for all the time. But day by day many people are joining with bitcoin for this reason, the price of the bitcoin will be rising within next some days. Bitcoin will still alive.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

In my opinion, if crypto without bitcoin is definitely not going to develop, because the founder of cryptocurrency is bitcoin, bitcoin is the first coin in the crypto world.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

Future crypto market will more bright than present. But not without bitcoin. Bitcoin must stay in future exchange market. So all crypto will exchange good by bitcoin in future.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

Red market is not a fact as we know it is temporary fact. Panic sale and spreading rumor is the main reason behind the dump market. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency market is like a boat without ferryman. We cann't imagine crypto market without Bitcoin. It is still alive and hope in the future too.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

Yes, I think that's right. An investor who has already invested in crypto assets of course they will not let this happen, and they will continue to struggle to maintain it. Even so they will not struggle continued throughout the year to keep it up, at least in one year they only play it once or twice namely pump and dump.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Too much money has already been invested in bitcoin so that it can fail. Large investors are already in the game. The market is waiting for favorable news.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

I think today it is impossible to imagine the future without bitcoin. Because it is the first in everything and it has the most developed ecosystem. It all depends on him in the crypto market.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

There is no point to imagine cryptocurrency without bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency the whole market is fully depended on the trend of bitcoin. It's hard to say that cryptocurrency will survive without bitcoin.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

maybe without bitcoin the future of the crypto market will be weak. investors will be less interested

to use crypto money will further exacerbate the value of crypto marketing because bitcoin is a stimulus to people to use crypto money
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

I also agree with your opinion, bitcoin is still dominating the market untill this day. And that is the fact. We can not ignore the power of altcoin too, but if bitcoin down, i think altcoin will be down too.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Without Bitcoin, the future of curyptocurrency will be impossible to survive. Crypto markets have grown depending on Bitcoin and blockchain. We agree with the demand of altcoins but If bitcoin will fall in near future, cryptocurrency will be unavailable.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

I think the future of crypto market without bitcoin is hard to imagine because bitcoin is first crypto currency and bitcoin is founder of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: