Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

On the one hand, it is, without bitcoin it's not clear what will happen with the cryptocurrency market, but on the other hand, there are a lot of alts which I think can replace bitcoin without problems, but this will take time and of course the big players should not stand aside.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Though we cannot claim that bitcoin if is really going to die or not due to its unpredictable characteristic however, it still depend on us, to the community on what future of bitcoin will have. Bitcoin is too young to die and as long as we were here to patronize it will keep fight as long as it can. We shoulf not let our emotions overcome us because sometimes it causes FUD that makes crypto market fall. Just stay positive and these negative speculation will be gone.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

the future of cryptocurrency market will still be brighter with or with out bitcoin because cryptocurrency isnt all about bitcoin . cryptocurrency do also composes of altcoin , ico's and other services related to the blockchain , so bitcoins loss is not really a big problem that we should worry of becuase bitcoin do only plays a small  part of the crypto comunity .

Though we cannot claim that bitcoin if is really going to die or not due to its unpredictable characteristic however, it still depend on us, to the community on what future of bitcoin will have. Bitcoin is too young to die and as long as we were here to patronize it will keep fight as long as it can. We shoulf not let our emotions overcome us because sometimes it causes FUD that makes crypto market fall. Just stay positive and these negative speculation will be gone.

of course bitcoin wont possibly die because bitcoin is too useful for that to happen. many  people will still buy bitcoin even if they cant seem to earn on it thru investing but instead they will only use thier bitcoin on any other purposes such as for buying and other services like gambling , etc .

We shoulf not let our emotions overcome us because sometimes it causes FUD that makes crypto market fall.
no. i dont think emotions are the one that is responsible to cause a fuds .  market falls is pretty normal and that is not cause by a fuds alone but rather it is cause by different factors .
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Asweall know that bitcoin is a very great and very vast crypto currency, though there are many currencies available in the market and the crypto market is itself a very huge market and there are lots of other currencies like etherum, litcoin, bitcoin Cash and many more but I think any of these currencies could stand in front of bitcoin and I am not saying this thing, the statics are saying this all like the growth graph and the number of investors investing into bitcoin and the sustainability since the year it was introduced.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:38:51 AM

There won't be a crypto economy without bitcoin, bitcoin will thrive in time to come, let's just stay put and see.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto and I think if crypto without bitcoin will become like a kingdom without a king. Bitcoin has stood the test of time despite the negative speculations around this amazing digital currency. Bitcoin is certainly holding the crypto market. Everything will be fine. We love bitcoin and will never leave it.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

i think bitcoinr ight now still lead the marketplace, we can see that if the price of bitcoin down other cryptocurrencies will down to, and i think its normal for right now, if cryptomarket without bitcoin? i think if cryptomarket without bitcoin have the other 'king' its okay, but without 'king' i think crypto market will broke

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:42:49 AM

I don't even want to think about it. No point even imagining it. It will be disastrous. The entire market will be thrown into a sort of confusion. What would be the new benchmark or reference? The entire market may just collapse. let's hope it never happens.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:46:00 AM

without bitcoin the market will initially be quiet and there will be a decline in market value, but the more altcoins currently and people's knowledge about crypto, the crypto market will continue to grow because cryptocurrency is not just about bitcoin
digroske

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I can not imagine the future without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not so easy to destroy. Too much influence exists for him today in the cryptomir. The entire cryptosystem is held in bitcoin and can not exist without it
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

For Bitcoin to no longer exist in the crypto market it is almost impossible and impossible. Perhaps if bitcoin is not present, there is no encoding world. In my opinion, other currencies are currently in bitcoin. If bitcoin rises other currencies will also rise and if the bitcoin falls down the other currencies will also be affected. That shows how strong bitcoin is in the crypto world. Cool Cool Cool Cool
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:26:22 AM

Crypto market without bitcoin will certainly be very difficult because in almost all markets, bitcoin becomes dominant and almost all coins depend on the price of bitcoin, so in my opinion if the market is without bitcoin the market will no longer be attractive
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

I can not imagine the future without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not so easy to destroy. Too much influence exists for him today in the cryptomir. The entire cryptosystem is held in bitcoin and can not exist without it
well, it could be a crisis for all altcoins, because I feel that bitcoin is affecting the price of altcoins now. we can see an example now. even ETHs that have stable prices return dumps at fairly low prices.
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

I think the carypto markets future will go under dark without bitcoin because the whole crypto market depend on bitcoins value and also other coins depend on the value of bitcoin.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

For the fact that Bicoin rules the market now is not a guarantee that it will leave forever or that crypto world can not do without it, it all depends on how serious other investor are to overtake bitcoin and possibly do without it.
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Nobody can tell you what will happen next if Bitcoin will actually disappear but as long as it exists then Cryptocurrency is all good because most of Altcoin is Bitcoin depends but I read some articles that most of Altcoin are now moving to make USD pairs for different exchanges with each coin and that might be good news for them because they will not be more dependent on Bitcoin.
VAC official

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

HI, I think you have some strong evidence and points on the movement of bitcoin, however, as you know that bitcoin was created under the technology of blockchain, in which it is the trend and the future looks bright for both of them.

Shadowblack

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

National cryptocurrencies, The governments in the world will never allow privacy coins like monero and zcash to be used widely because of money laundering, tax evasion, drugs and terrorism etc. Furthermore, the government has troubles tracing its own money which is being used for exactly those purposes.

alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

Bitcoin has now become the leading icon in cryptocurrency, but now a days price of bitcoin is decreased $20000 to $6200 so all the altcoin will decrease because of bitcoin so we can't see future of crypto without bitcoin.
Tranglietduong

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

i agree but not completely true. but that bitcoin is a market binder it is the truth and very precise. all crypto prices always refer to bitcoin as well as with market growth. and you need to know, bitcoin will not fall away. I think it is a FUD that is always on purpose to drop the bitcoin value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: