Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Without bitcoin the future of crypto seems dull. However it will recover with the help of new and promising coins. Still bitcoin seems the best bet for the market to rally again.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Without bitcoin crypto market can be alive. But if to talk about the popularity of cryptocurrency, people can decide use Fiat money and credit cards. But nobody really know what can happened.   
Bestumoon

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Yes absolutely right.Bitcoin is the leader of crypto market.If you just look in the market you can see if bitcoin price down then all altcoins price also down.So without bitcoin crypto currency has no future.Bitcoin is role model of crypto market.
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

bitcoin took the lead among all the other crypto cash! I suppose that now bitcoin will not go anywhere! There may be different crypto coins with a massive capitalization, after which we can now not turn to the upward thrust or fall of bitcoin!
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto coins. Just like in chess, the game will stop whenever king is checkmate. If all of us will help each other and stay strong, the king will be safe.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

right bro. will not run ... because currently bitcoin is at the top.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

many coins are actually ready for their own testnet / mainnet, but they prefer to still see the movement of bitcoin, this is also one of the market strategies, waiting for good momentum with strong sentiment. they will not be affected very badly if bitcoin is lost, they will recover the price with confidence if that happens, as well as crypto markets, they only move with market sentiment and developers only, will not have a total effect if without bitcoin.
derinmertmert

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

eğer şu an btc yok olursa muhtemelen diğer kripto para birimlerinin %80'i anında bankrupt. people know btc the most and I can not think of a crypto money market without it.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Most likely bitcoin will be the last cryptocurrency, which will lose its popularity and depreciate. Although I believe that everything will be all right with the market of cryptocurrencies.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Honestly, BTC is still dominating the crypto market now. Whenever there are some moving from btc, the other cryptocurrencies will get effect from it. BTC is like a foundation of the crypto house. That's why i always want to see another coin can have a huge potential to against with btc. At that time, the crypto market would be balanced. The cryptocurrencies wouldn't depends on btc anymore.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Bitcoin greatly influences price movements in the crypto market, I see every coin that is always moving following the price movement of bitcoin. This means that without bitcoin, the crypto market will become weak and maybe many people will leave the market. The future of crypto market will be very bad and may be lost without bitcoin, because bitcoin gives meaning to the future development of the crypto market.
And probably if bitcoin is not there, there is no digital world at all. As per the research, the other coin are just dependent on the bitcoin where as if the bitcoin rise the other coins will also, and if the bitcoin falls the other coins will also be affected that is how powerful bitcoin was. That is why bitcoin is the king and no other coins will take this away from bitcoin.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

Honestly, BTC is still dominating the crypto market now. Whenever there are some moving from btc, the other cryptocurrencies will get effect from it. BTC is like a foundation of the crypto house. That's why i always want to see another coin can have a huge potential to against with btc. At that time, the crypto market would be balanced. The cryptocurrencies wouldn't depends on btc anymore.

Yes, we have the same thoughts, if ever in the near future there will be coin that can replace bitcoin or can compete with it then the market will have good balance and it will not depend on btc anymore.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

I believe it would possible, obviously, be exceptionally intriguing to perceive how the cryptographic money market will carry on without bitcoin. Presumably, this will simply give the value flexibility for each kind of digital currency. Presently, all things considered, the circumstance with the impact of the cost of bitcoin on all altkoins and the market is hard to name.

What is the market, if there is no value opportunity for exchange. The bitcoin has fallen in cost and the market has been totally up for the fourth month. This is by no means typical. Something should be attempted to change to change such an anomalous circumstance.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

The cryptocurrencies will become successful even without bitcoin, the blockchain technology is the main reason why people are now keep buying and keep using it.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

If that happens, I think this will be detrimental to all coin cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin is the main source for the cryptocurrency market.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

crypto can be known by many people like this time because they know bitcoin, so bitcoin will not be destroyed, as long as bitcoin is still interested, many people will still stand ..
Probattek

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

You have some points there. The market depends on how bitcoin goes, if its going down all of the coins are affected. Not sure, but I think the whole cryptocurrency would not survive without BTC, it serves as a pillar that once out everything will crumple.
And I hope that this will change someday and Bitcoin won't be responsible for ups and downs on the market.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

bitcoin is the king right now, if the bitcoin suddenly gone I think all cryptocurrencies will have a crisis time, like the villager without a king, and maybe the solution is find the other king to replace the place of bitcoin, to make sure that there are a king in cryptocurrencies world

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Bitcoin has always been a leader for cryptocurrency, and altcoins always follow the bitcoin price, and bitcoin is worthy of being a leader, because bitcoin is always in the memory of the world community, and bitcoin prices are still good.

In short it only means that crypto will be iseless without bitcoin, because majority of the crypto users are those invertors who invested in bitcoin. With this bitcoin is the most popular and the king of all coins. Other coins only depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is very important to the crypto world.

sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

I think you are right because bitcoin is king of all currency and bitcoin is the leader of crypto market.
Without bitcoin the future of crypto seems dull and crypto market can be alive. Moreover bitcoin is the main source for the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: