Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3975 times)
Najam11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

bitcoin deserves to be a leader.BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto world right now,With this bitcoin is the most popular and the king of all coins. Other coins only depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is very important to the crypto world and without Bitcoin in the market there would be a serious problem.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

Bitcoin is the crypto market. It won't go away that easy and we are already in the digital age. Everything is online already so a digital currency isn't just new. But it is necessary and will dominate. Its just a matter of time the government has to make bitcoin a part of life

lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

You are so very right bitcoin is what all other coin relied on so bitcoin can never die and I believe it will surely survive this hard time
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

You have some points there. The market depends on how bitcoin goes, if its going down all of the coins are affected. Not sure, but I think the whole cryptocurrency would not survive without BTC, it serves as a pillar that once out everything will crumple.

Because the demand get in low, sometimes when the bitcoin dump and the other coin was not.  The example is ethereum, when bitcoin suddenly dump the ethereum rise a little much and I think it is cause by they go at ethereum.  It is not always because the bitcoin dump because they can choose ethereum than bitcoin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

right now bitcoin still have huge impact on the cryptocurrency market so if bitcoin suddenly disappears i think there's no good future for the other coins.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency market if there is no bitcoin, I don't think it will improve and even that can be bad. Because bitcoin is the founder of cryptocurrency.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Cryptocurrency without bitcoin is like a small groupd that have no superior and the effects of these are the other coin will rise, the investor will divided in different coins and the investment in different coin I think will rise up becuase the the coin have a opportunity to rise up and no one can predict it.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

For the next years bitcoin is and will be related to the bitcoin value, there is no way around it, until when the cryptos will really be mainstream.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

The investors population were going down and the crypto market will slow on its own business.and the investor of other currency may use  the crypto market.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

I find crypto completely healthy without Bitcoin. Bitcoin has attracted more people interested in crypto. They know the preeminent features of electronic money and get a better understanding of this market than before, without much ambiguity and worry. Current Altcoins such as Euthereum and Litecoin are underperforming because the purchase price is much lower than Bitcoin and indicates a possibility of further increases in the future. The return is extremely promising.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

The cryptocurrencies will become successful even without bitcoin, the blockchain technology is the main reason why people are now keep buying and keep using it.
In recent times, I have realized that bitcoin still plays a huge role in the market, atlcoin always forms a circle around bitcoin, and when bitcoin is affected by news and other issues, altcoin is almost sinking at that time. That is one thing that we should note, although in the past I always thought that the market without bitcoin, everything will be fine but all is wrong, the market will not get the future when the bitcoin disappeared, it was a symbol of crypto technology, without bitcoin, things will go into oblivion

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

Although bitcoin has been in an oppressed state for the eighth month, however, there are also no serious concerns. Bitcoin is still moving away from its price spike in December last year. He should not so sharply rise in price, otherwise the consequences can be even worse. Let's hope that by the end of this year it will rise more smoothly and there will not be a repetition of events a year ago.
eut078

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

Its hard to think whether cryptos can continue or not without bitcoin, but rather there are extremely encouraging activities that as of now have a Foundation or their own particular items. Bitcoin holds the greater part of the capitalization. hence, it can not be erased.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Right now all the alts are tightly coupled with bitcoin. Even the market confidence and sentiments are also related to bitcoins price movements which resembles it every high and low.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

We all know crypto coins depend on bitcoin. There is no doubt about it that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency marketing. Bitcoin is very popular so bitcoin cannot be eliminated or eliminated. Bitcoin is so stable for a long time and it can last very long. Cool
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and as the mother coin all other cryptocurrencies depends on bitcoin in terms of price control and movement, bitcoin is the controlling force of all other tokens in the crypto currency world and at that once bitcoin increase in price all other coins flow suit.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

yes its really so, if bitcoin go down the whole market will go down as well but i think bitcoin always will be alive just new coins, more developed will come
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

Despite the fact that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and controls the price of crypto market I believed the future of crypto can still be bright without BTC because there are many Altcoins out there that can perform the duties of Btc in case of necessity in the future. Though I know that bitcoin will always remain leading coin its just an instance.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

I can't imagine the future of crypto market without btc. i think that btc is the king of the market and it will rule the market forever maybe together with ether as it is also effective one and enough powerful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: