Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3973 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

We cannot talk about the future because the future of cryptocurrency are not able to be predicted.
Either crypto with btc or not, maybe someday crypto will vanish in the world because there is a better currency.
And maybe the opposite too, crypto will be used globally in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phlaser

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

Even if it's gonna happen, definitely not in the nearest future as most, if not all altcoins are tied to Bitcoin and then Eth. Bitcoin will continually remain in the Cryptoworld no matter what.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

It's really hard to imagine the world of cryptocurrency without their leader - bitcoin. I guess there will be a very long transition of getting back to normal if bitcoin is really gone and if that ever happened, it will never be the same cryptoworld again. I believe people will really lost their interest in cryptocurrencies because bitcoin has really became the icon of cryptocurrency.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Now there are many more with more advanced sophistications and applications. I think Blockchain technology is here to stay as well as cryptocurrencies. As a result I would see a good solid future for altcoins even without Bitcoins. Mind you no one can destroy or get rid of Bitcoins so your notion of a crypto market without Bitcoins does not make any sense.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

Btc won't disappear in a few years. That's not possible. Too many bets on it has already been made.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Btc won't disappear in a few years. That's not possible. Too many bets on it has already been made.

But well, it may down to really low values in the distant future at the point when noone will expect it. Btc wasn't promoted to make people rich, that's for sure. So if btc will continue succeed, at some point a big crash await us. not 90% but 99 at least%.
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

I think ETH will replace Bitcoin and become no.1 in cryotp market
narginDalmasca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

Right. Because bitcoin is the main currency of this market. If BTC goes down means that people lose faith. We need to spread the word about this market. I hope that after the bitcoin goes down, there are another alternative altcoins.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

True indeed. Bitcoin is the king that is why the other coin is dependent onto it or somwhat altcoins are affected to what is going on into bitcoin. It is something that we should not be surprised, bitcoin is the first coin im which it is considered the number one, if we look to the current market of bitcoin and study it the cryptocurrency really needs bitcoin.

uchiha_madara

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

based on what I heard that Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that really makes the world excited, In conclusion, even though Bitcoin doesn't exist, I believe the current position of Bitcoin will still be filled by other Altcoins, and the future of cryptocurrencies will remain good and keep going.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

based on what I heard that Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that really makes the world excited, In conclusion, even though Bitcoin doesn't exist, I believe the current position of Bitcoin will still be filled by other Altcoins, and the future of cryptocurrencies will remain good and keep going.
we don't know what will happen to the altcoin when bitcoin doesn't exist. moreover bitcoin, and ETH is the pole of altcoin. in fact, the price decline that occurred at the ETH today really made a big change in the altcoins that were already on the market.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hunusubuturi

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

Bitcoin will not disappear anywhere, because he has huge support from the community all over the world, and it's impossible to imagine the world of crypto-currency without bitcoin.
Quehuongchenoi

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

There no chances to avoid BTC because crypto is depends on BTC i think. Btc is stable that's why all market are going to red. Now BTC are growing so now waiting for alts green.I don't know why eth are huge dumping still.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

It is difficult to judge and predict the future or the past in the evolution of the crypto-market, if there is no bitcoyne existence. This is similar to the process of birth and development in nature. Bitcoin is indirectly built into the cryptosystem and grows rapidly with a large user base. There is no reason to deny Bikoyun's fixation of the revolutionary revolution, which opened the door to the future of the cryptographic market.

as long as blockchain technology that provides many benefits is still used in many fields, crypto will continue to grow and provide many benefits, regardless of which bitcoin will be abandoned by its users, it will be determined by the market mechanism which is needed and in demand that will continue to have value.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

It is true that it is not so easy for bitcoin to be destroyed, because we see that bitcoin always used to be a king among cryptoes, and bitcoin greatly affects coin altcoins.
I agree. And without bitcoin it will be a great downfall of crypto currency. Bitcoin is the first and the strongest among the crypto coins. And I do not think it will disappear easily.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

the future of crypto currencies without bitcoin is "dead"
although it will not be directly but crypto currencies will gradually become worthless and will die

It is difficult to imagine the future of crypto market without bitcoins. In the current situation you can see how much depends on bitcoin, without which the rest of the currencies can practically cease to exist. Without bitcoin, the market may survive in some way, but it will struggle with a huge collapse.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
conanshinichi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

big investors, financial giants, they poured a lot of money into Bitcoin and the crypto market. Bitcoin has a leading role and is a monument to all the other coins, no longer bitcoin meaning there is no crypto market.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

yes I think you are right, there is no way crypto market without bitcoin because almost all coins have prices based on bitcoin and bitcoin are the most popular coins so it's impossible for bitcoin to die
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy ,because Bitcoin is a very strong brand, and if this moment disappear, it would be a big blow to the whole crypto world.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Bitcoin appears to be the backbone of the whole crypto industry. It has gotten the largest capitalization on the market, thus, a lot of investors have gained its trust and the reason why most investors are still in crypto. In the event of Bitcoin collapse, this trust will be breached and the market will lose a lot support from numerous investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: