Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

I think that the crypto market will not survive without bitcoin. At the moment, all alternative coins are tied to bitcoin and completely dependent on it. I think that this situation will always be.
I think the future of Crypto won't be good with the absence of bitcoin. because crypto is also influenced by bitcoin operations. if bitcoin is destroyed crypto will also become extinct. so we always pray that all will be beautiful in time.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
I think, people have more about bitcoin than they have heard about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency. You are better judge yourself.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

I think, if crypto market without bitcoin there will be many other crypto that cannot survive and will be destroyed because bitcon is the soul in the crypto market so that what will keep crypto market alive is bitcoin, if bitcoin dies then crypto will also die
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Currently the most dominating in the market is still held by bitcoin, I don't imagine the chaos that occurs if the cryptocurency market is without bitcoin. At present there are still many people who are afraid of crypto prices being destroyed, we must remain calm and do not panic, this devastated price chaos must have created the greedy whale.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

A link between the crypto and Bitcoin markets. There is mutual bondage on all sides. Therefore, it is difficult to separate the bitcoin from the cryptocurrency market. If the future of this market is absent Bitcoin. I think that isn't the future.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin is lack of possiblities, and cryptocurrency can be lame. Without bitcoin, i think cryptocurrency investment would collapse as there is no more like to be a bitcoin, because it has a great value.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

Large investors pomoymu it is not profitable, they see it as a trading tool, which can make good money. Of course no one is insured, and bitcoin can collapse to the bottom, and whales can do nothing. For example, a crisis! And it will be like a stock. 95% of the crypt will go to 0, absolute zero. Because nobody wants her.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

I dont think crypto market will survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin was the coin which made crypto market and you can see the dominance of it. If it vanishes then I dont think any other coin will survive.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

the future of crypto market without bitcoin is zero maybe it will be lost all or erase all if will happend like that i dont think so what will happened next but we must prepared because bitcoin is the backbone of cryptocurrency like a man with out a backbone we cannot stand up alone.
Kristinalopez

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Referring to the cryptocurrency market, people think of Bitcoin. Many people still only know Bitcoin and only learn about Bitcoin. Thus, it is impossible to separate Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

I think cryptocurrency will not be that popular unlike now. Bitcoin helps cryptocurrency to be known all over the world. But I know bitcoin cant recover without the help of cryptocurrency.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

I agree with your opinion, although there are risks, bitcoin determines the volatility of the Crypto market, people know the Crypto market thanks to the bitcoin phenomenon. If bitcoin can die easily, big investors do not put huge amounts of money into it.
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

I dont think crypto market will survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin was the coin which made crypto market and you can see the dominance of it. If it vanishes then I dont think any other coin will survive.
It's impossible for the crypto market without bitcoin, because bitcoin is "king of crypto". In addition to the first time it was made, the most expensive price too. Cryptocurrency became popular because of the bitcoin behavior that made many people become millionaires, when the price soared to near $ 20,000 in December 2017.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

No one can tell you what will happen in future. If Bitcoin truly vanish then cryptocurrency will exits? Where every altcoin depend upon bitcoin price. Bitcoin was the first invented and pioneer in crypto currency world. Everybody follow bitcoin price. Almost 10 years have been past with leading position. Bitcoin is not depending on one investor that one investor won’t invest then bitcoin will be vanishing not like that it has huge number of investors so there is no chance to vanish of bitcoin.
It growing and become stronger everyday even if the price doesn’t show it at times only because it has lots and lots of investors small and major investors creating huge demand for bitcoin. Crypto market, which we know can’t be exist without bitcoin. Can you imagine any recipe without salt? like this Bitcoin is main cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency the first decentralized digital currency.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Everyone knows the crypto is thanks to the influence of the BTC. Bitcoin parent currency in the cryptocurrency market and every other currency depends on the BTC. If bitcoin is lost, no other currency will replace the bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and I do not want the bitcoin to disappear.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Without Bitcoin, the future of curyptocurrency will be impossible to survive. Crypto markets have grown depending on Bitcoin and blockchain. We agree with the demand of altcoins but If bitcoin will fall in near future, cryptocurrency will be unavailable.
Yes I do agree about it, I think bitcoin has a great contribution in the market, without bitcoin, market could be low with no potential to rise in the future.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

I think we can still see a future without bitcoins. I mean, bitcoins isn't just the cryptocurrency out there worth investing. There is ethereum, that is used to develop other cryptocurrencies and there is also ripple, BCH, and XRP. There are always a lot more to choose from in the absence of the king.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Without Bitcoin, the future of curyptocurrency will be impossible to survive. Crypto markets have grown depending on Bitcoin and blockchain. We agree with the demand of altcoins but If bitcoin will fall in near future, cryptocurrency will be unavailable.
Yes I do agree about it, I think bitcoin has a great contribution in the market, without bitcoin, market could be low with no potential to rise in the future.
Well, it's quite hard to predict the future of the market without bitcoin as this crypto is playing the key part in regulating the price of the other alts. However, the market won't disappear without it but still, I don't think any other that would be able to play the part of this massive currency...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

You are absolutely right, the market will not survive without bitcoin because the market depends on the value of bitcoin and how it fluctuates. The influence of bitcoin in the cyrpto currency market is solid and without it, it would seem to become impossible for it to prosper once again. The market relies heavily in bitcoin because of its popularity and huge user caps. Basically, when bitcoin disappears, the market disappears. Its contributions are unmatched and no other coin can go near in the value that it offers.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

You are absolutely right, the market will not survive without bitcoin because the market depends on the value of bitcoin and how it fluctuates. The influence of bitcoin in the cyrpto currency market is solid and without it, it would seem to become impossible for it to prosper once again. The market relies heavily in bitcoin because of its popularity and huge user caps. Basically, when bitcoin disappears, the market disappears. Its contributions are unmatched and no other coin can go near in the value that it offers.
No I don't think so that the Crypto market can survive without Bitcoin because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency introduced in the market and it is considered as the father of all the cryptocurrencies.It is the most valuable and the expensive digital currency.All the prices of other altcoins and cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to Bitcoin only.When we talk about cryptocurrencies it is Bitcoin only which comes into the minds of people not any other cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: