Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Poloniex Dead  (Read 928 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

Most probably, too many issues and unsolved of customer reports/tickets will eventually deflect to this. Though there are some who still using this exchange and will still be at the top as most used exchange and has most active users together with bittrex. But I still prefer Binance and bittrex.
It is true that they could not handle things properly, falling from one of the most used exchanges in the world to 22 spots on the volume shows how they fell from the most used exchange to this level mainly because they could not handle things properly, they kept on getting issues all the time and even with all the profit they were making they could not sort out the issue and when there are other exchanges with better solution people will shift to other exchanges as we have plenty of other alternatives and that is what we saw.
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

A lot of issues on Polo, but it's not dead. I have an account there, but I didn't use it.
New exchanges are coming and if they want to keep their customers they should keep up.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

A lot of issues on Polo, but it's not dead. I have an account there, but I didn't use it.
New exchanges are coming and if they want to keep their customers they should keep up.
Yes there are many issues on this exchange but hope they will resolved it. It is one of a good exchange before but since their is an issues it lessen the good feedback about polo.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

I have also acount of Poloniex and created it about 2 years ago, but i was move all asset to others exchange a few month ago because poloniex not listed new potential coins, a few day ago i try to make deposit and withdrawal by small amount, and all that running good, in my opinion Poloniex still become top 10 exchange based on daily volume, they should increasing their customer service and list new others good coins to become number 1 exchange like 2 years ago.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

I used Polo a long time ago, probably about a year and a half at this point (that's a long time in the crypto world) For my recent trades, I've fully left Polo and have went into Binance. Though I haven't heard of anyone talking about Polo - the only time I do hear it though is people complaining about it. Is Polo dead? I know at one point it was controlling most of the market.

Talk about a fall from grace. From riches to rags as an exchange I guess

I think poloniex has been abandoned by its devotees and daily trading volume in poloniex is also very small but I see poloniex is still running as usual, because it has lost the same as some of the latest exchange places that have high trading volume.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

Based on my experience, yes. their support is trash takes days/week to resolve the issue, and I got IP banned just by doing nothing.
ksarun

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

I used Polo a long time ago, probably about a year and a half at this point (that's a long time in the crypto world) For my recent trades, I've fully left Polo and have went into Binance. Though I haven't heard of anyone talking about Polo - the only time I do hear it though is people complaining about it. Is Polo dead? I know at one point it was controlling most of the market.

Poloniex is now not in very good condition, and the recent blocking of the Monero coin confirms this, they try to attract attention to themselves
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

No..polo os not death. It is bigger now because i heard that big company buying a share and make poloniex bigger in liquidation. Poloniex getting bigger just after cryptsy down now we have more option to do the trade and most people choose exchange which can be used by smartphone and binance is the best for now.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Poloniex is now not in very good condition, and the recent blocking of the Monero coin confirms this, they try to attract attention to themselves
He should try to open poloniex and he would see that polo is not dead. About this monero and what they did is hard to discuss, every exchange site have a right to list or remove coins they want. I use poloniex over a year and I never had any problem with them. I never traded with monero so that didn`t bother me. If you want to trade with all coins on the market you will have to use many exchange site, there isn`t exchange site will all coins listed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

polo still not dead..lots of problems are going on because of the many transactions there that cause problems. maybe their system is having a serious problem. if polo dead, surely their website is not accessible, we wait for the next few days we will know the answer poloniex dead or not
The problems are the main reason why a lot of traders will start dropping out one after the other.
We are talking about funds here and the last time I checked, this is one thing a whole lot of people do not like joking with at all and if poloniex is messing up big time with that and the support is always nothing to write home about, there will always be a minus one trader each second before they even know it and with that, it is just a matter of time they end up dead if care is not taken.
big kid

Activity: 325
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

They lost the trust of users long time ago, when their support responded to tickets for three months or longer. Personally, I went to Binance.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Since the trollbox was deleted I've left poloniex. too dangerous for me.
some issues made me worried and I decided not to trade there.
It still good to use, it's just that binance and bittrex can do the job better with less risk, but if there are coins that only exist in poloniex then I'll be using it.
In addition to my trader is also a bounty hunter, there has never been a coin that I have to sell in poloniex.
this may be a sign that the exchange is very bad.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

Poloniex actually most popular crypto exchange in 2014 and 2015 but they can not manage their exchange to increase user. They dont add new potential coin , and many trader left them, but Poloniex still life and around 5000 trader online everyday, they has good interface and offer margin trading, they should be increasing their product, listed more potential coin and make better customer support to attrack new trader.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

Some users have asked a question requesting an update of an ongoing identity verification process on the floor. Rest assured that your money is still safe when you have a poloniex affiliation
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

Poloniex used to be one of the my favourite exchanges, i still do  not understand why they are always delayed in updating the verifications and withdrawals, but i like the way that it works, it is one of the best exchanges at the moment
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

I haven't heard about polo i used also this site for a long time what i don't like about polo is they list small coin and no problem at all but binance overtake bittrex and polo.

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

It not really dead because Poloniex still in top 50 highest volumn. I think the only problem with Poloniex is they dont add new crypto pairs and delete useless coins. That exchange is boring now and hards to attract more new traders.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 01:55:19 AM by Ucy

Dead Literally!

Things began to fall apart the moment the exchange was taken over by people who do not believe in decentralized Crypto.
The Crypto community hardly talk about Poloniex and Bittrex these days and it's a good thing.
I have reasonable amount of Bitcoin and Litecoin on  Bittrex. I don't think i will ever go back there to withdraw them.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

after Circle accruing the Poloneix we didn't heard much of the poloneix in their recent newsletter still poloneix is in development stage untill their hire more support staff they cant prove to be the crypto exchange at present times
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

poloniex was one of the leading exchange platforms in 2017 and most of the exchange I did was through poloniex.  But in 2018 I find out that binance is what I have been using and I think it is far better than poloniex because many coins are listed there.
Poloniex is however, not death and in future poloniex may regain it place as a leading cryptocurrencies exchange platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: