Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Poloniex Dead  (Read 928 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

My last use poloniex was few months ago I think 4 months ago but now I did not use it because they have a lot of people wwho compalin to that exchanges site. Before that is one of my favorite  exchanges site because I did not experienced any trouble but because they have a lot of complain or problems I decided to withdraw all my coins there.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

What really happened to Poloniex? it's one of the biggest major cryptocurrency market today but i really don't hear much more from this cryptomarket anymore. Is it they are upgrading their site because of the current issues of some cryptomarket being vulnerable to hackers?

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

I still use polo for trading and hope it will never die =)
It has been bleeding for months straight without any improvement. If you consider a consistent dramatic decrease in volume to be something that will keep an exchange operational for ever, you're just delusional.

Poloniex users shifted to Bittrex to be free from their incompetence, but not long after that Bittrex started doing the exact same thing Poloniex did to them before, and now Bittrex is bleeding as well.

It seems that Binance is the only capable altcoin/token exchange left, which explains why it's so popular. Binance even stimulates people by crediting air drop tokens automatically, that's what I call a good service.

Who doesn't like free money?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

can any one can explain this idea for me, I'm afraid about it because I still use Polo

What really happened to Poloniex? it's one of the biggest major cryptocurrency market today but i really don't hear much more from this cryptomarket anymore. Is it they are upgrading their site because of the current issues of some cryptomarket being vulnerable to hackers?

As you see and read at some page on this thread, poloniax did not dead. But they a on the way to death because of many problem. Not seriously fix user complain, scam and much more. Read some page before this page.

You can see everything about poloniax as forum member thinking...

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:10:41 AM

I still use polo for trading and hope it will never die =)
It has been bleeding for months straight without any improvement. If you consider a consistent dramatic decrease in volume to be something that will keep an exchange operational for ever, you're just delusional.

Poloniex users shifted to Bittrex to be free from their incompetence, but not long after that Bittrex started doing the exact same thing Poloniex did to them before, and now Bittrex is bleeding as well.

It seems that Binance is the only capable altcoin/token exchange left, which explains why it's so popular. Binance even stimulates people by crediting air drop tokens automatically, that's what I call a good service.

Who doesn't like free money?
Poloniex is a great exchange before but since a lot of problem on this exchanges people are shifting to other big exchanges like Binance. I'm still holding some coins in my Poloniex account and I believe they will improve their system so more investors will come again, I can't afford to see this big exchange dying from their own incompetent team.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

I used Polo a long time ago, probably about a year and a half at this point (that's a long time in the crypto world) For my recent trades, I've fully left Polo and have went into Binance. Though I haven't heard of anyone talking about Polo - the only time I do hear it though is people complaining about it. Is Polo dead? I know at one point it was controlling most of the market.

Talk about a fall from grace. From riches to rags as an exchange I guess

Yeah ya, I've long not heard the news about poloniex. However after I visited the site, it appears that they are in good condition even he still claims himself as active crypto exchanges in the world. For now I hope that the problems that happen to him can soon be resolved properly. Because the cryptocurrency still requires a greater adoption rate.

bungphe

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Exchanging cryptographic forms of money is dependably a dangerous business. Cash can be earned and lost in a matter of simple seconds. Be that as it may, if a well known trade goes down and merchants can't execute orders, something is unquestionably not right.
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

I've heard that some people I trust said that it's better to stay away from Polo. I never used it and don't want to deposit any amount
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

very like poloneks, fast, commissions are not big, always good courses, excellent coins

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

Poloniex is the first Cryptocurrency exchange that I used. I lost some money there not because the payment was delayed or any issue with the site, it is about loss from trading. Poloniex was hit with a lot of complaints and more on withdrawal delays. The latest is the change of policy where legacy Poloniex users will need to go through KYC. KYC turs off a lot of Cryptocurrency traders.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

no, i think now poloniex also increases, and also many coins that can generate profit, because for us poloniex is also a good way to earn profit every day, so i do not think it dead.
lisnic

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:44:39 PM

I think poloniex is dead. They removed PPC - first POS, and added all the world scam of cripto-currency.  Angry
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:21:04 AM

I think poloniex is dead. They removed PPC - first POS, and added all the world scam of cripto-currency.  Angry

Just because they removed ppc and added coins that you think scam does it means that polo is dead ?  Hell no  .

fyi i access the site just now and the site is still alive so i can honestly say that polo is not dead .  you can only call ut dead once their site is totally shut down .

btw can you list here the coins that you think scam ?  Ill do a research with them and i will give my feedback if they are really scam or not  .
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:39:29 AM

My last use poloniex was few months ago I think 4 months ago but now I did not use it because they have a lot of people wwho compalin to that exchanges site. Before that is one of my favorite  exchanges site because I did not experienced any trouble but because they have a lot of complain or problems I decided to withdraw all my coins there.

One year back i am also using the Poloniex exchange on a daily basis because i find it more trustable compared to other exchanges. After that, i am hearing many negative comments about the Poloniex exchange which makes me shift from Poloniex exchange to another one. During my trading, i never experienced any problem from the Poloniex exchange.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1132

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:48:56 AM

This might an old thread but just want to make some image update.

Poloniex isnt dead.It did dropped its rank from the roof into the floor but still they do have that
volume.

jbdee

Activity: 211
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:46:39 AM

I'm still using poloniex and didn't have much problem with them, except in end 2017 but all the exchanges were overloaded, support couldn't handle all the requests, got problem with all anyway, even with Bitstamp, Kraken...
Poloniex has low fees, 0.08% for taker, 0.20% for maker, withdrawal and lending fees are low too, but even with these lows fees you can estimate how much they earn.
Now volume is OK but it's not a rush like before, and maybe like it will be soon, but let's say the average fee (I don't include that the fees are lower if you trade over $1M, taxes and other maintenance costs) for trading is 0.14% ((taker+maker)/2), for a ~$40M daily volume, it's around $56000 daily, without withdrawal fees and lending fees, so it should be higher, probably close to $2M a month.
So, no, I think it's not dead.

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:49:26 AM

Poloniex is one of the oldest crypto exchange platform in the history of cryptocurrency, they are still doing strong and are very reliable. They also have great daily trading volume. They are alive and not dead nor sick.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:55:25 PM

This might an old thread but just want to make some image update.

Poloniex isnt dead.It did dropped its rank from the roof into the floor but still they do have that
volume.

Yeah, I think people who got the verified status there already do not want to go looking elsewhere. I would not either, if they took care of me all this time and I only need to trade in normal crypto, it has everything I need.

The reason I am not there, and a lot of people are not, is that they never had good support. I wonder how it is now with not so many users, if they still leave tickets open for months.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BicycleMan

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:40:50 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:44:45 PM by BicycleMan

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:02:08 PM

Pretty sure it is but in the past poloniex is also great exchange platform and people almost trade on that exchanger we need to make some more research from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: