Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: do you think pool hopping is ethical?
YES - 39 (66.1%)
NO - 20 (33.9%)
Total Voters: 59

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seriously. its closed. move on.  (Read 14367 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 02:04:10 AM

server reboot for statistics testing. Will be available to miners within mins.

sending out daily reward payments soon.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 02:15:22 AM

server reboot for statistics testing. Will be available to miners within mins.

sending out daily reward payments soon.
oh, I just e-mailed you about the pool being down lol
never mind
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 02:28:11 AM

np  Smiley
runlinux

Activity: 566

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 02:45:32 AM

i am still unable to get my miners going, so for now they are pointed at my backup pool.

i hope it comes up soon!!

runlinux

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 02:47:32 AM

never mind! its up!

loaded much faster too!

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 02:52:28 AM

the pool is back up for miners! sorry about the reboot - my programmer demanded it [ and you know how programmers get when they need a reboot! Wink ]

for those of you who havent received your daily reward payment yet its because i dont have your wallet address!

please email it to admin@bitminersunion.org

thank you!
djex

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 03:33:58 AM

Why is my estimated payout in the negative? Before your stats updates I was positive now its -3.57 :S

Smiley  : 1LbvSEJwtQZKLSQQVYxQJes8YneQk2yhE3
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 04:11:06 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2011, 03:10:47 PM by jjiimm_64

the pool is back up for miners! sorry about the reboot - my programmer demanded it [ and you know how programmers get when they need a reboot! Wink ]

for those of you who havent received your daily reward payment yet its because i dont have your wallet address!

please email it to admin@bitminersunion.org

thank you!

my wallet address is on my account.
# Rank    Display Name    Shares
4            jjiimm_64            88750

EDIT: received my reward, thank you.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 07:18:50 AM

Why is my estimated payout in the negative? Before your stats updates I was positive now its -3.57 :S

me too..the stats seem a bit iffy right now

mooo for rent
runlinux

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 03:04:10 PM

you ok if i write a bot to let me know when we solve the block? i'd be hitting the stats page maybe every 10 minutes?

if you guys want, i can post it up here too.

i figured when the current rounds shares reset (or are less then when i last checked), we solved a block.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 03:33:03 PM

im going to repost my statement from last night for those who missed it

Well you asked for it, and your gonna get it! You wanted more stats, you wanted a better statistical system and you wanted a more user friendly way to view them.

My co-admin the genius programmer that he is .. is currently working tirelessly to make a custom statistical system and front end module for our beloved union pool. He requires that we keep most statistics down for up to 24 hours so he may do the neccesary testing and upgrades.

THE POOL WILL STILL BE RUNNING * ALL YOUR HASHES AND SHARES AND REWARDS ARE STILL BEING RECORDED AND YOU WILL BE PAID !

We will just not have live statistics running on the front end web page until this upgrade is over. When it comes online I assure you we will have an incredible statistical machine that you all will love! In the mean time PLEASE KEEP YOUR MINERS RUNNING! OUR FIRST BLOCK CANT BE FAR OFF !

ALSO for those that STAY MINING THROUGH THE NEXT 24 HOURS WHILE OUR STATS ARE DOWN - YOUR DAILY REWARD PAYMENTS WILL INCREASE! THATS RIGHT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ALL MINERS WHO STAY CONNECTED TO THE POOL WITH AT LEAST 1 G/HASH WILL RECEIVE AN EXTRA .05 BONUS DAILY REWARD PLUS YOUR REGULAR .1 PER GHASH PAYMENT ALL MINERS RUNNING BETWEEN 100 M/HASH - 999 M/HASH WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL .025 BONUS ON TOP OF YOUR REGULAR .05 DAILY REWARD PAYMENT!

Thank you for sticking with us! You wont regret it my friends!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A DAILY REWARD PAYMENT SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR USERNAME AND BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS TO ADMIN@BITMINERSUNION.ORG SO I KNOW WHERE TO SEND YOUR PAYMENTS THANK YOU FOR MINING WITH US!

we are working diligently as we speak on our new front end and statistical system! the only stats that are correct on the web site right now is the total pool speed and the amount of workers

PLEASE KEEP MINING
we have not solved our first block yet but it will be happening VERY SOON - MAYBE EVEN TODAY

when the stats system comes back tonight you will see every hash, share, and reward has been properly recorded!

also daily reward payments will continue to be paid for those who are still mining
I can see who is mining on the backend so please be honest and dont tell me you are mining when you are not!
(no one has done this yet - your all good guys)
im just saying

I will be away working on this all day today and we will have a major announcement to make very soon that is going to put the Bit Miners Union up there with the big pools

if you have not received your daily reward payments yet please email your wallet address to admin@bitminersunion.org - I have already processed several payments and will continue to do so! Remember those miners who stay connected throughout the stats downage get an increased daily reward payment!

Keep mining and stay tuned for more info - this is your pool and we are going to fill it with the features you want!
jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 01:56:29 AM

what is the formula your using to calculate payments?

iopq

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 05:59:28 AM

the IP works, but the domain stopped working! I was mining on my backup this entire time
jpinconline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 06:17:34 AM

As I understand it they are currently using proportional, but the admin has said he is looking into changing to a non pool hopper friendly method...
runlinux

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2011, 02:43:03 PM

how are things coming? still mining..  Grin

jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 02:48:13 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2011, 06:10:20 PM by jjiimm_64

As I understand it they are currently using proportional, but the admin has said he is looking into changing to a non pool hopper friendly method...

here is why I question the calculation:

total Shares this round:930515
my shares    jjiimm_64     88750
my Estimated Reward this Round: 1.87 BTC

I have contributed about 9.5% of the 930515 (88750/930515)
9.5% of 50 BTC is 4.768  btc.

Can someone please explain this to me?  Am I smokin the good stuff?

runlinux

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2011, 02:53:06 PM

the stats are not perfect yet from what I understand.

give it some time.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2011, 04:08:47 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2011, 12:17:06 AM by BitMinersUnion.org

Hello friends and Union Members!!!!

my fellow admin and I have been working DILIGENTLY to get this new stats system finished
and we have SOME BIG NEWS!

Our dedicated powerhouse server is being moved to a new location!

We now not only have the crazy computing power of that dedicated server we now have a completely dedicated T1 connection, complete with professional grade firewall / routing hardware and battery / Diesel generator backup!!!!

My genius programmer co-admin is writing all new code for our front end and when stats come back we will have the stats you were asking for - it truly is all about you! The Bit Miners Union is all about the miners and the benefits are only going to get better!

Stats will be back up soon but PLEASE dont stop mining ! Every single share, hash and reward is being properly recorded, and none of that has changed we are just working on the way the front end displays stats to you the miner via the web site.

Daily reward payments have been made to most of the miners that have been mining over the last 24 hours including the bonus for mining while stats are down.

If you have not received your reward and you HAVE been mining over the last 24 hours PLEASE email me at bitminersunion@gmail.com

and I will send your payment out today as soon as I can verify in the DB that you really have been mining for 24 hours and what your speeds are.
and dont forget to send your bitcoin wallett address so i have a place to send them Smiley

And of course once we solve our first block you will get your regular reward for the block plus +1 BTC for the miner that solves the block
+ One lucky miner is going to win this XFX Radeon HD 5770!!!!

thank you all for staying with us and being a par of the union

We are going to have an incredible custom coded front end not like anything out there
were are going to have this robust dedicated server on a screamingly fast and secure t1 connection

we are going to take this little pool up to super pool status
and we are going to do it with your help

this is a Miners Union - a Miners Pool - its all about you
we are going to continue to work into our pool the features you want

all these upgrades we are doing without taking down mining
speeds are staying steady around 30 g/hash sec and we should solve a block any day now
maybe even today!

Please note

although the new stats will be coming back soon
Monday 08/08/11 we will be having 1-3 hours schedualed down time to move our server to the T1 line

next week will be a awesome week for the union and its members
our new pool will be unstoppable and we will grow to the size we need to be at to solve blocks effectively
but i WILL NEVER allow our pool to get as big as deep bit. No offense to tycho but when a pool is that big it is not in the best interest of the miners it is in the best interest of the person collecting the fees - and we are the exact oposite

We are The Bit Miners Union
and thank you for being union members
this pool is going to huge things - we are going to change everything - its all about perspective and mentality

We come from a miners perspective we want this to be YOUR POOL - OUR POOL

So stay with it guys and again please email me your wallet addresses and how much reward you think is owed to you
I will go through the DB and verify the information and send out payments
but please dont request payment if you have not been mining for the last 24 hours with us
thank you and I will keep you updated as to when stats are coming back!

*** EDIT - I TALKED TO MY CO-ADMIN First Off I mis spoke earlier. This is no little T1 line we are moving to. This is a Dedicated , Redudant Fiber Optic Connection at 100 MBPS! DEDICATED COMPLETELY TO OUR POOL!

SECOND THING HE SPOKE TO ME ABOUT IS HE IS TRYING TO GET THE NEW STATISTICAL SYSTEM OPERATIONAL BY TOMARROW MORNING!

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!!

TODAY I SENT OUT SEVERAL BITCOINS WORTH OF DAILY REWARD PAYMENTS AND MORE WILL GO OUT TOMARROW

BENEFITS FOR UNION MEMBERS ONLY BABY - I LOVE

YOU GUYS ! ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!

sorry about the caps im just excited!
jpinconline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 05:12:38 AM

Can't wait to see the new statistics page. Hope we find our first block soon:-)
runlinux

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2011, 12:41:41 PM

ungh... mining disaster.. i didnt catch it till this morning....

back up and running now.. youch!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: