Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Any further datail about ico and work in progress? Any bounty program?

We're not doing an ICO. The bounty program is still ongoing, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898137.20
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.

Naturally everyone can participate in their giveaway or whatever (though on paper they're probaly gonna say no stuff like Americans and the chinese)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?

We're not doing an ICO, will be listed on exchanges soon.

Your not doing an ICO and what I wanted to know is that where did you get the funds to create the token? Also, what is the real concept of contentBOX  so that people have some clues whether the tokens will have a value or not IMO.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?

Your not doing an ICO and what I wanted to know is that where did you get the funds to create the token? Also, what is the real concept of contentBOX  so that people have some clues whether the tokens will have a value or not IMO.

We have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. Check the detailed info on our website. https://contentbox.one/
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

We have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. Check the detailed info on our website. https://contentbox.one/
I think you guys are a legit project but you need to show some more proof to everyone including the non believers. I suggest you get an advertiser to further promote your project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.

Naturally everyone can participate in their giveaway or whatever (though on paper they're probaly gonna say no stuff like Americans and the chinese)
Not absolutely it is clear when tokens will be received by participants on the wallets and is also unclear whether this action has some basis in the form of token sale and other? Really all distribution will be made only through airdrop?

CU(cryuni)

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Do you plan any Bounty programme ?
If you plan it
I would like to be part of it
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

I think you guys are a legit project but you need to show some more proof to everyone including the non believers. I suggest you get an advertiser to further promote your project.

Good point, some people wanted to see some proof of evidence for them to have no doubt. They need to share more information so that people will get to be interested to join the airdrop.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

We're not doing an ICO. The bounty program is still ongoing, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898137.20

Then why're you just randomly distributing tokens, giving ALL the tokens for free doesn't really generate value does it? It's not even any proof of work or anything
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

with pleasure I will take part in Airdrop. It seems to me that with time the cost will increase and I will be able to make a profit for nothing.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Then why're you just randomly distributing tokens, giving ALL the tokens for free doesn't really generate value does it? It's not even any proof of work or anything

Over 100 well-known investors have taken part in the private sale, and we've already reached hard cap. We're allocating a portion of the tokens to be used for community building to the airdrop. We did not set a maximum amount for how many tokens one participator can receive, however, you need to complete tasks to get them. Check details: https://contentbox.one/
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

Not absolutely it is clear when tokens will be received by participants on the wallets and is also unclear whether this action has some basis in the form of token sale and other? Really all distribution will be made only through airdrop?
It seems to be yes, only through this. Another distribution of tokens will not be. But everything can change and the team can decide differently. Maybe there will be another distribution system.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

Distribution through the airdrop is the most correct, in this case it is difficult to suspect the team of manipulation. I hope for the moon.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

with pleasure I will take part in Airdrop. It seems to me that with time the cost will increase and I will be able to make a profit for nothing.
Yes. It's a good thing to participate in Airdrop because we can earned many tokens by just completing the task given by the specific project. And if we hold it for a couple of days, I have a feeling that the value of it will increased ahead because the team of ContentBox have the capabilities to carry this project into success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

Distribution through the airdrop is the most correct, in this case it is difficult to suspect the team of manipulation. I hope for the moon.
And if there will be distribution not through an air shot, how then to be? Can I trust other handles of tokens or not?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Well, I think it's important to arrange in the beginning what you do, and how for me it can attract very, and very many participants.
Yes, arrangements must be the firts thing to be finalized before anything else. The project airdrop will help the project to gain and attract the attentions of many investors. With the help of this project may experience a plus points for the client's
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

This is a really great airdrop that has a very organized, clear and highly promising rewarding airdrop for the whole crypto currency community. It really makes a good opportunity for all of us especially to those people that poves airdrop hunting in the crypto community. Well I trust this project that will return a good rewards to the participants or suppporters of this ContextBox project.
But for team it is extremely difficult to monetize one's created content online also even on many content platforms such as YouTube and Instagram, users create all the content. Ultimately they are figuring out even the better possibilities and airdrop is even branding the project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Participation in airdrops can help to reach a good income, so do not be lazy and participate in airdrops.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

And if there will be distribution not through an air shot, how then to be? Can I trust other handles of tokens or not?
The thing is, you need to earn those tokens by inviting people or logging in using telegram, as of now they won't be having a crowd sell so if you ever buy from other people then do it with risk or at least wait for the team to create some offers for us to have those precious tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: