Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:03:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

To me it seems that the majority of creators are rarely compensated for their indispensable contributions to these digital platforms. In addition, when creators do get paid for their content, layers of intermediaries on a majority share.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

hi, is the telegram box messaging working in the homepage?  i've joined the telegram and tried checking my balance.  upon entering my telegram cellfone number, i didn't receive any messages in telegram from contentbox bot.  can you help me out?

No issues with logging in on our end, can you check if it's a network issue?
Yes I think you need to double check youf internet connection issues. The telegram was working very well. Re try all the steps  or maybe if are installing it on your smartphone try to uninstall and after install again and re try yhe whole process.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

hi, is the telegram box messaging working in the homepage?  i've joined the telegram and tried checking my balance.  upon entering my telegram cellfone number, i didn't receive any messages in telegram from contentbox bot.  can you help me out?

Yes I think you need to double check youf internet connection issues. The telegram was working very well. Re try all the steps  or maybe if are installing it on your smartphone try to uninstall and after install again and re try yhe whole process.
At the moment, verification of documents on different platforms is very important. It's good that ContentBox has an identification and attribution service based on blockchain for several applications
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

At the moment, verification of documents on different platforms is very important. It's good that ContentBox has an identification and attribution service based on blockchain for several applications
That is ensuring a safety parametere and all the identity and such participants data will be highly confidential and it will nit be disclosed to any other person.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

I hope that the group will bring together 80k + users as the second round of airdrop with dopolnitelny tokens is a good opportunity for those who have missed the first round and for some reason weren't registered.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

Thanks, It looks like a good airdrop since it gives opportunity to earn good amount of tokens with only simple tasks, I will participate for sure, but I have a question, you mentioned that 1 BOX ≈ $0.05 (Based on the cryptocurrency market ) is your token listed on exchange?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

That is ensuring a safety parametere and all the identity and such participants data will be highly confidential and it will nit be disclosed to any other person.

Talking about the telegram, there is no problem about it as long the connection is good. This is one of the problems in cryto world because the transactions needs more internet connection.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

How to the team make verification? How much prize if i invite more than 10 people at here. I like the team idea about take token via invite people join community.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:26 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 12:09:20 AM by ishinn99

hi, is the telegram box messaging working in the homepage?  i've joined the telegram and tried checking my balance.  upon entering my telegram cellfone number, i didn't receive any messages in telegram from contentbox bot.  can you help me out?

Yes I think you need to double check youf internet connection issues. The telegram was working very well. Re try all the steps  or maybe if are installing it on your smartphone try to uninstall and after install again and re try yhe whole process.

You are right, this days people are wanting and expecting more good and secure features with a new project. This is their advantage of having good features that will make more people trust the platform. This project is generous enough to give more tokens free for the airdrops.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Participation in airdrops can help to reach a good income, so do not be lazy and participate in airdrops.
Yeah, airdrop can give you a lot of opportunity, I've seen one of my colleagues being very active in this kind of event, and at the end, a good income is clearly on the way!
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Participation in airdrops can help to reach a good income, so do not be lazy and participate in airdrops.
Yeah, airdrop can give you a lot of opportunity, I've seen one of my colleagues being very active in this kind of event, and at the end, a good income is clearly on the way!
Airdrop is like a big shot where we can gain more profits by availing more opportunities at one go also the team highly focuses on active communication.
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

Thanks, It looks like a good airdrop since it gives opportunity to earn good amount of tokens with only simple tasks, I will participate for sure, but I have a question, you mentioned that 1 BOX ≈ $0.05 (Based on the cryptocurrency market ) is your token listed on exchange?

Not yet, the price was determined based on the price during the pre sale, which was 19200 BOX per ETH.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

How to the team make verification? How much prize if i invite more than 10 people at here. I like the team idea about take token via invite people join community.

To put it simply, bot calculates the number in the backend, and we use Castbox wallet to distribute the tokens. The amount of tokens you'll receive for more than 10 invites is random, as we give out a random number from 1 to 20 for each invite.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Any other plan of doing Bounty campaign? I only see an airdrop campaign this will not give huge impression and visitors to the people and potential investor right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

Any other plan of doing Bounty campaign? I only see an airdrop campaign this will not give huge impression and visitors to the people and potential investor right?

We do have an ongoing bounty campaign. Check it out!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898137.20
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

I already joined the airdrop campaign for this one. Thanks for the update on the new bounty admin,  There is the one-bit problem, I cannot find any twitter and facebook campaign? Surely there are many supporters who also want to join like me.  Embarrassed

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

I already joined the airdrop campaign for this one. Thanks for the update on the new bounty admin,  There is the one-bit problem, I cannot find any twitter and facebook campaign? Surely there are many supporters who also want to join like me.  Embarrassed

We will start a social media campaign soon, please stay tuned.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

Just make sure twitter and facebook is included on your social media campaign dear admin since this is the easiest way to earn tokens for a bounty participant like me.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Just make sure twitter and facebook is included on your social media campaign dear admin since this is the easiest way to earn tokens for a bounty participant like me.

Yeah sure, already planning.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

Yeah sure, already planning.
Well of that is already been plan then that's good. The only thing left is to wait for the launched of the different social media campaigns that will be able to released by the team ContextBox. And moreover, hopefully more people be able to participates in this airdrop campaign of the ContextBox project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: