Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Tyre much time will it take to the BOX token to actually to tradable and can be exchanged on the market?

Try to gain more BOX token before this time Smiley. And stay tunned at their ANN thread to know it, i guessed.
Yes mate maybe I will try to do the same and go a t recommended method.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

This is a good promotion of the ContentBox project team.
Many people are looking for airdrops especially this kind of good opportunity. Well I hope this marketing strategy of the ContentBox will work to gain more users, supporters and serious investors.
I will keep looking forward for this project's success.
Correctly you act. I will also act, follow the news and watch the official website, because there you can see news faster than here on the forum.
I wait for news concerning new actions and bonuses, perhaps this airdrop not the last and in the future will be still. I hope for it and I wish good luck to the developer in his following actions.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

Ayrdrop can bring a few hundred dollars, and I do not oppuschu this chance, the more that it does not oblige
Not all bud can be worth a hundred dollar but you can surely earn more if you were lucky and joined an airdrop that is  legit and has a lot of potential to succeed.
It will depend on you on how will you make an effort to join the airdrop. Inviting friends will also help you to gain more profit and you can also help the project to gain more members.
Yeah.You can get TOKENs by participating in airdrop but you can also earn more tokens by refferal programme. You have to just reffer your freind this airdrop so you both get tokens.They also provided one giveaway so you can also take part into it and earn more tokens.

The airdrop contentbox can help a lot to all people  in just participating in it. It can give unlimited tokens if you are doing great in your participation. Through refferal program it can give you also tokens.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

Tyre much time will it take to the BOX token to actually to tradable and can be exchanged on the market?

Try to gain more BOX token before this time Smiley. And stay tunned at their ANN thread to know it, i guessed.
Yes mate maybe I will try to do the same and go a t recommended method.
It is a right time to grab more tokens into the basket as contentbox also provides us a referral program and various opportunities to utilize our skills and reap better.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

As for me it's a very clever move among developers, to arrange a free distribution to attract as many people as possible.
Why can you say so? having this kind of event can help the team and the project to be well-known in the community. If they planned it, there's a good reason behind it.
Menccemsy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Hope you find pretty resources to evolve your plan!
Interesting idea, justifiable business, brilliant project.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

As for me it's a very clever move among developers, to arrange a free distribution to attract as many people as possible.

You want as many people as possible to stick with the project. The airdrop hunters for example rarely stay with projects. They often take the free money and dump it and then go to the next one.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

But anyone have any information at this now. Actually at now i only take care about my rewards value ( not follow price at website)

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

You want as many people as possible to stick with the project. The airdrop hunters for example rarely stay with projects. They often take the free money and dump it and then go to the next one.
There should be even something more interesting like signature campain then so there will be a no dump and users keep suppoting the project.
Newsdistlechi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:05:15 AM

Expect many investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will begin!
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:27:53 AM

This is a good promotion of the ContentBox project team.
Many people are looking for airdrops especially this kind of good opportunity. Well I hope this marketing strategy of the ContentBox will work to gain more users, supporters and serious investors.
I will keep looking forward for this project's success.
Correctly you act. I will also act, follow the news and watch the official website, because there you can see news faster than here on the forum.
That will enlighten us to understand the actual workflow of the project and proceed in a right action plan instead we proceed with assumptions.
Sipimy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:59:12 AM

I wish good luck for the business. Spotless project, interesting plan, sensible business.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:20:31 AM

I think ContentBox is developing every day and gaining huge interest from the community. They also have a great development team with experts and also an active marketing team. I think this token will very highly value it the future. I think as they are listed on the exchange they will moon from 0.5$ value to 2$ value at least.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Thank you for the fast response admin. I thought it's not ERC20 Because in the airdrop there no information that we will put our ER20 Address. By the way the twitter problem is ok now, We can log in now and follow the official page of the content box.
Are there ways to directly swap my ContentBOX tokens to another one or to ETH using myetherwallet?
If it is available, I highly appreciate anyone can help me with detailed guideline on swapping ERC20 tokens.

There'll be a detailed tutorial on the airdrop webpage in a few hours, please check back later.
Yes, a tutorial will be a very effective way for people to understand airdrop and how to participate in it. I think every project should have a video tutorial about the participation of the airdrops in their project.
I think video presentations of the project is very common now a days because it proved that through it the number of interested investors will increase, so it really is necessary to have a video presentation.
So it was proven and tested throughoutthe years so this strategy us very helpful for a up raising projects that needs to capture everyones attention. So if vedio presentation brings positive outcome the team should start ti create one for the project.
Visual presentation helps to easoly convey the message and we can let them understand the complete details with no doubts by giving them a clarity and confidence about the project roadmap.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

Thank you for the fast response admin. I thought it's not ERC20 Because in the airdrop there no information that we will put our ER20 Address. By the way the twitter problem is ok now, We can log in now and follow the official page of the content box.
Are there ways to directly swap my ContentBOX tokens to another one or to ETH using myetherwallet?
If it is available, I highly appreciate anyone can help me with detailed guideline on swapping ERC20 tokens.

There'll be a detailed tutorial on the airdrop webpage in a few hours, please check back later.
Yes, a tutorial will be a very effective way for people to understand airdrop and how to participate in it. I think every project should have a video tutorial about the participation of the airdrops in their project.
I think video presentations of the project is very common now a days because it proved that through it the number of interested investors will increase, so it really is necessary to have a video presentation.
So it was proven and tested throughoutthe years so this strategy us very helpful for a up raising projects that needs to capture everyones attention. So if vedio presentation brings positive outcome the team should start ti create one for the project.
Visual presentation helps to easoly convey the message and we can let them understand the complete details with no doubts by giving them a clarity and confidence about the project roadmap.

Great, It is very important to know also that everything first in order to avoid hesitations and many queries. Joining airdrop is so good because it gives you many tokens as long you do your best to achieve it. Having this airdrop helps a lot to all of us in which understanding is very important in here
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

We launched a new round of bounty over at https://community.contentbox.one/ Wink
fulcare

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

There should be even something more interesting like signature campain then so there will be a no dump and users keep suppoting the project.

The best incentive to make people keep supporting a project is to build a solid or even superior project. If they dump they just can't see the vision (and sometimes there is no vision).

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fulcare

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

When I learned about the project, I was really drawn to the concept of box payment, box passports ... With the use of Blockchain technology, I believe the digital content industry will be supported to grow.
ContentBOX, including potential products such as Box Payment, Box Passports, etc., might become a giant, a game-changer some day this year.
No one knows when it happen, but I believe ContentBOX project can do it.

Not a lot of things you can do with the Box Passports I expect. It won't be an accepted document anywhere in the world.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

If you’re a BOX HODLer, now it’s the chance for you to prove it. In the coming future, we’ll be incentivizing users according to the amount and time they are holding BOX Tokens, transfer your BOX to an address where it’s registered on Etherscan starting from now, ie, MEW, and that’s it. Details coming soon.
Andrewlop14

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:50:56 AM

I've been using Castbox for a long time without account. Now I've created an account and I'm logged into the account. My problem: all my subcriptions are gone ... is there a way to log out and export my subscriptions ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: