Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin solve the worlds problem?  (Read 1758 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

I do not understand because you do not tell the specific world problem, I think there are many problems in this world, ranging from financial, political and social. If it's about finance I think more or less can solve the existing problems of the world because bitcoin uses peer-to-peer network and other benefits that call a revolutionary discovery.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hejioei

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I agree Bitcoin can solve some problems! At least when it comes to finance and money which might be the root of all problems! Wink
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

Hi! Smiley
Well to be honest there are emny problems that bitcoins can solve. Here is the list of the ones that I find most influential:-

1. High transaction fee:-.
   No matter what other complain about but now the transaction fee from peer to peer network is reduced to a significant amount when we consider overseas transactions from country to country .
With the acceptance of segWit addresses and wallets the transaction fee is very minimal.

2. It's creating job opportunities
Bitcoins is creating job opportunities for the oneswho are not being able to work from home and get a descent payscale .
Many of them are involved in minning and even a higher level of population is earning though forum and campaigns and that's creating job opportunities for everyone around it that even government is not being able to provide.

3.Its keeping check on the whales and the big business personalities who are in association with banks controlling the people and their money, not always it is beneficial for them, most of the times it's biased .
Bitcoin has the potential to solve the problems of the world if the technology is allowed to grow and replicate its benefits. The elite in the world do not want this. Their political interest is then threatened. They do their things by offering only a weak solution to the current problems and not a permanent solution.

Besides, the marginal benefits of the technology will rise only if every country legalizes the technology. Only then it will be in a position to offer a solution.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

I think my friend is referring to the finance problems that the world is suffering due to the greedy governments. Sole issue which bitcoins solves is it gives power back to the individuals by giving them the authority over their own funds. NO banks is needed now. This is most powerful character of Bitcoin. Why should an individuals give the banks the authority who then eat your money in terms of fees and defaults. Due to this, there will be social reforms in the worlds leadiing to new structure of the world.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

Hello everyone!

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.

This invention of Satoshi Nakamoto incredibly stunning us, Bitcoin known as a revolutionary invention.

Can Bitcoin solve the worlds problem?

Honestly, bitcoin can't solve everything the world's problem but most of it will solve since the bitcoin can makes each and everyone of us comfortable and easier which can sustain financial stability in life. In some situation, as I said that not all will solve just like the corruption on each side of our society which involves money as it is the root of every bad things happen around us, well on that it's uncontrollable since it is exist before. I would say it might be minimized by doing such different projects to control even a little way as we adopt a crypto currency here in our society.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

There are so many problems that this world is facing. And i think bitcoin cannot solve it alone. World leaders should unite and make some move to solve world problems.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

There are so many problems that this world is facing. And i think bitcoin cannot solve it alone.

People don't understand that Bitcoin isn't here to solve the world's problems. It's here to build a decentralized layer on top of a broken system to offer people the freedom they deserve. It's pointless for anyone to wait for the problems in this world to be solved, which is something that will never happen. Instead, people should move away from that system and adopt that what brings them forward in all aspects.

If you keep supporting a system that is only pushing you further down into debt, and where your freedom is being limited year after year, nothing will ever change for the better. People themselves are the cause and the solution of this problem. If we all start a revolution and distance ourselves from this system, we can overthrow everything. It's the mass that makes the difference in this case; the same mass that gives this system the power it currently enjoys and uses against us. I'm not too confident in a change, especially with how people aren't willing to force through changes, but I will keep hoping for it to happen at a later point in the future.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

What kind of problem? The best it can do right now is to help people manage their investment without bank and reduce some unemployment by being day trader.Also,there're problem by using bitcoin as to buy illegal commodities and the practice of money laundering.I think it's still too early for bitcoin to be considered to solve world problems.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

At a certain rate of development, bitcoin can help to find a way out of the crisis of the securities market. It's sad that governments still see in the bitcoin of the enemy and not an ally.
Yes, I would not be surprised considering the level at which things are going already with the whole cryptocurrency space.

Recognition by government of most countries is already something we are already getting to see with how some are really embracing it based on the opportunities it brings. This will start opening the eyes of others to all these things and we will get to start seeing great progress gradually in the development and its growth as well as the opportunities it renders to the world.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Your questions seems a bit deeper than what is just bitcoin. We all know money is a problem to many of us. It can be solved by investing and earning bitcoins. But honestly the problem of the world today is not just as simple as giving bitcoins or money. It is deeply rooted from centuries of unrest. War, Famine, Diseases and many other things that no money or bitcoin can solve. Love within is the only solution and the care for each human being. Do you care to? Hope many will do!
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

Bitcoin solved a number of problems across technological, social and economic dimensions.Technologically, Bitcoin introduced a novel and effective way to address a few serious and critical weakness in using computer systems to act as a monetary system. These are that computer systems allow (by design) the ability to copy and paste (duplicate / counterfeit) digital / electronic monetary units in an unregulated way of computing operates at the speed of light, and thus could be used to re-use / spend the same unit of money multiple times across different transactions (the double spend problem), as well as not follow through on an agreed transaction...Socially, Bitcoin is offered as an open source solution, incentivising people to try, learn and use the underlying technology to develop and build their own alternative system (or simply clone the original). This model ensures that there will always be demand and interest in the system.Economically, Bitcoin was cleverly designed to operate as a deflationary precious commodity / asset. It was designed to simulate the finite quantity of precious metals (like Gold) by setting an absolute maximum amount of 21 million bitcoin units. There is also a mining reward mechanism - a payment in bitcoin - designed to generate rewards to active participants approximately every 10 minutes, with reward quantities halfing at pre-defined intervals. This approach ensures economic predictability of the bitcoin asset, and creates deflationary incentives for people to own and hold Bitcoins (since they should be worth more over time), thus also rewarding long term participation in the Bitcoin ecosystem over time.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

There are so many problems that this world is facing. And i think bitcoin cannot solve it alone. World leaders should unite and make some move to solve world problems.

And how will Bitcoin end those problem? Bitcoin is just a digital currency that is invented by Satoshi Nakamoto for the people to make transactions efficient and experience its freedom.

As far as I know Satoshi Nakamoto did not make Bitcoin so it will be ending or solving the problem that is the world is experiencing right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

In my mind - yes. I think bitcoins can solve some world problems, be in some kind life saver. There are people who does not have access to any banking system, and btc gives them a sense of financial freedom
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

And how will Bitcoin end those problem? Bitcoin is just a digital currency that is invented by Satoshi Nakamoto for the people to make transactions efficient and experience its freedom.

As far as I know Satoshi Nakamoto did not make Bitcoin so it will be ending or solving the problem that is the world is experiencing right now.

Of course, bitcoin is great for our country to help. I am sure our country will accept it. Because of this, the problem can be solved by people. Bitcoin is likely to grow bigger as everyone believes in its ability. many bitcoins have been helped in different countries because of their profits. so I'm one of those who believe that bitcoin can solve our problems in the world.I'm glad that satoshi nakamoto was able to vote was thinking of making a bitcoin.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

Hello everyone!

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.

This invention of Satoshi Nakamoto incredibly stunning us, Bitcoin known as a revolutionary invention.

In my opinion, it is very impossible to solve the worlds problem. One of the problems maybe, and it is financial problem. But not totally because not all people have knowledge on how to use computers and to access in business related to bitcoin. It can help and maybe one of the reasons but not totally the only one that can solve worlds problem.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

When it comes to world's problem i guess bitcoin could definitely could not be able to help since bitcoin is being introduced only in a form of investment. This is why i consider bitcoin could not help the world's problem though there are cryptocurrency now being implemented or focused on some issue or problem of the world and that includes our mother nature. However bitcoin could be an answer to an individual's problem and that includes personal financial difficulties by doing bounty campaign and those reward will be the answer of the problem. With these tokens being rewarded it could be trade to other crypto that relatively could be traded also with fiat money. ANd i guess there are others as well also that bitcoin could help our needs.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Bitcoin was not created to solve the worlds problems but to regularized the flaws in fiat currency's transactions. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies have done just that and much more as its blockchain technology is being used in may ways .
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

maybe that's why he is not so untwisted and recognized by the world how he could have been if the government or the world's strengths had come to an agreement and understanding.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Hello everyone!

If bitcoins will be used for good like japan is using cryptocurrency to improve their own economy then there will be a lot of country that will become wealthy in the future since the industry of cryptocurrency is keep on growing.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:39:11 PM by Bellator

Hello everyone!

Bitcoin cannot solve the worlds problem but it can change the life of every individual in this forum and to the people who gets involved in cryptocurrency community. It made us learn about crypto and tge benefit it brings. So far bitcoin have touch our lives.Who would have thought tgat the technology have created a powerful platform and concept that is very profitable in the coming years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: