Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin solve the worlds problem?  (Read 1753 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

Bitcoin tackle world issues I think not yet. Since the issue of the world that numerous begin from economy, wellbeing, demography, war amongst nations and others. Be that as it may, bitcoin has helped the world's financial issues? I think yes. Bitcoin has changed our managing an account exchange framework, at that point gives us colossal occupations and pay. Bitcoin additionally prints a huge number of new rich individuals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

Hello everyone!

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.

This invention of Satoshi Nakamoto incredibly stunning us, Bitcoin known as a revolutionary invention.

Can Bitcoin solve the worlds problem?

In talking of financial aspects Bitcoin will help to reduce the problems but not into obsolete them like Bitcoin will reduce the unemployment in which the most common problem of all nations. If the unemployment will reduce then it will help to increase the purchasing power of the consumers making the nations economy to become rich and stable.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

Hello everyone!

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.

This invention of Satoshi Nakamoto incredibly stunning us, Bitcoin known as a revolutionary invention.

No Doubt that bitcoin is solving the problem of many people in this world and not only it is making people rich but it is playing a role of integration of the world with each other .
Here I myself was poor person and was wasting my time at social media and now in these day days I am a successful person in my life .
The main reason that why I am successful, is only bitcoin .
Here bitcoin making the whole world's people like each other , I mean it is not going in favour with particular numbers of the people but it is playing a important role to recycle the Money from one person to another person with his quality of no control from any platform to any person/place without any restrictions and making everyone equal in this market .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

I think a world currency like bitcoin can solve a lot of problems in this world. Of course it cant solve every problem, but it will help the world a lot. So it could be end world poverty. And it can help companys for international payments and some who needs fast transactions and confirmation. To they are many beneits for using bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. The people of the world has to understand this. And when this happen, cryptocurrencies will be unstoppable.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

Hello everyone!

I think nothing can solve any of the problems in the world except the people who are leaving inside of it. Don't make anyone solve your problems for you. You do something about it yourself.
Bitcoin is really a problem solving machine that is using continuously by the world’s people and it is functioning without any disturbance. It has given us the appearance that something is still here and we are not going to take benefit of it and not finding a solution for our problems but soon when people who do not know about Bitcoin will soon adopt it in order to solve problems.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

We have a lot of problems that can't be solved by just money at my opinion, if we talking about economy only, it's possible to make certain people happy nowadays.

otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

What problems do you mean exactly? There are so many of them, and bitcoin cannot solve them all right now. Maybe when it will be more powerful. It would be great

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

Hello everyone!

World's problem? I don't think so that bitcoin can literally do that. Maybe bitcoin will help those people about their problem. Those people who are engage in bitcoin will lessen their financial problem since bitcoin is a good source of income. Those people who are not fully graduate and incapable of applying in job may join in bitcoin so they can continue to fulfill their dreams.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

We have parts and bunches of issues around us, this can be explained just with the correspondence between government. The innovation makes it less demanding to work in all parts. Specifically the budgetary framework can be made much easy to understand and compelling.
Lakash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Hello everyone!

there are so many problems the world is facing right now. when talking of finances, most government can finance their preoples’ needs. it’s up to the sincerity of the people sitting in the government offices to do their job. for me, bitcoin cannot solve the world’s problems.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

I do believe that bitcoin can solve the world problems.specially those unemployed people.People would love bitcoin because it helps them to have an income even they are at home specially housewife like me and a student,that may use for their dailiy needs.they earned money that anyone cant have.Having bitcoin in our country is a big help.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

Yes bitcoin can solve the world problem,it will start to those unemployed people thru bitcoin they can earned and they will change their lifestyle.In bitcoin investors,traders get here a good profit .Bitcoin you can earned even you doing other things.And if all people used bitcoin then the whole world will change .
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Hello everyone!

I don't think bitcoin will solve the world problems because there are lot of problems in this world.In terms of financial then it maybe the solution of our problem because bitcoin is created to  help people become  financially stable.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

In some cases I think Bitcoin can help to reduce it but I think bitcoin alone is not the solution for the world's problem. They have a lot of problem of world to be addressed not just money issue or financial crisis, yes it will help but the solution is not in the hand of Bitcoin but those people in government position that empower the laws and regulations  of every country and they have right and authorized to the solution, and also the people who inside their premise.

Very well said mate. Bitcoin can solve problems financially since it helps to those unemployed who never got the opportunity to have a decent job or a full time wife and a mother who longed to have a job at the same time at home. But if talking about the world’s problems is not possible. The world now been experiencing thousands of different issues and most of them doesn’t involved money. Just like in our country, the main problem here that our government are facing for years is the war on drugs and i don’t think that bitcoin can help with that issue.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

I don't know it really helps but in some point btc can be useful but it coudn't help the intire people who did not use to it the people who's not know the high technology we use and they didn't keep up with us so btc couldn't solve the problem of intire world.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

I cannot say if bitcoin can solve all the problems in every countries. But in terms of financial problem I think, Yes! ti can solve in financial

problem individually, then in money transfer, online payment transaction something like that.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

The world suffers different kinds of problems and I don't think that bitcoin can solve it all ,just like for example war from other countries,bitcoin can't solve it right? Truth bitcoin can help people having money but only those who have knowledge and believe in crypto.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Hello everyone!

I cannot say that bitcoin can solve the problems of the world but im sure that in terms of financial, it can be. Also it can help unemployed people to earn money even if they aren't working.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

If can not definitely solve all mankind problems, we humans are responsible for our problems not bitcoin, if we take the advantage to invest than we stand the chance of fighting poverty but when we humans call call it frudule technology no way  it help.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

i dont think bitcoin can solve the problem of the world.Nation have advantage in using bitcoin in daily routin.you can earned money in easy way.all transanction in government can be easy under blockchain system but the dis advantages not all people can join
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: