Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1332 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

i think this project look good beacause have a good team. i hope this project will be success. succes with a hard card = 45,000 Eth for this project.
Yes, the team behind the project believes in hard work and the developers are consistently putting efforts in the project to make the ico hugely successful. 

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

To date, in the Ico process, slightly more than 65% of tokens have been sold, but only one month remained until the end of sales. What are the options, if suddenly it turns out that a hard cap will not be assembled?

As explained to you already, 65% was the progress of last week. The website is being updated every week, so I wonder what number we will see now! The team is very confident the hard cap will be reached, and therefore there are no plans for the leftovers. I will inform you may this change.

Thank you for all the support we receive here everyone!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

How Engagement Tokens will be counted for the publisher of the content, will they sell their course and instead receive cash they will receive The Engagement Token, so there is no reward for them.
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
merculet
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

It' so nice to hear that this project aims to build a community for all publishers with enough knowledge and skills in creating some interesting contents and stories. It is a big opportunities for them and for all those who have this kind of abilities. I will keep an eye for this team as they have already sold over 250 million tokens on their sales.

Well, this project has its own unique characteristics and verse that connects to the community as it was constructed by these skilled and experienced individuals. There are no indication that this project will provide the unnecessary actions that counts towards the community. Having this information about the project is worth for the crypto world because its gives less hassle to the costumers as well as the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

i think this project look good beacause have a good team. i hope this project will be success. succes with a hard card = 45,000 Eth for this project.
Yes, the team behind the project believes in hard work and the developers are consistently putting efforts in the project to make the ico hugely successful. 
What efforts do developers use? It would be desirable a reality in your words and proofs. I don't see some influential innovations.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.

There's a ton of other advertisement projects out there, nothing new to see here realistically speaking

Well they need to do market well enough if they plan to make some money though
Definitely this is not a new concept and it is not like this Same Idea hasn't been tried out. They will definitely need to step up there marketing and Advertising in order to attract more investors and followers for the project I hope the team has adequate plans for this.

Yes, you are right mate. Moreover, they need to focus in promoting this project especially in social medias where they can possibly gained good feedbacks from the people. They have to do this because as what I have noticed, the team are lacked and not doing well on this kind of strategies.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

In my opinion, hard cap for this project may be is real "hard cap". I don't any doubt about EngagementToken, but as i follow a lot of project involved advertising, don't have much projects raising over 2 millions dollars.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.

Above the 50% progress of the token sale is really a good news for people who bought already some tokens here. The team can really make it more successful if the community will really help a too with the addition of the hard work done by the team.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

How Engagement Tokens will be counted for the publisher of the content, will they sell their course and instead receive cash they will receive The Engagement Token, so there is no reward for them.

There certainly are benefits for publishers! On the Engagement Platform, publishers deal directly with advertisers,with no middle man enforcing an auction that mostly benefits the aggregator. Advertisers set the price for specific articles based on the objective value of engagement, creating
transparency and trust in the marketplace. Publishers have control again over their ad inventory and do not rely on ad algorithms created by third parties with no shared interest.

The Engagement Tokens are used by publishers to reward their audience for their engagement, for each unique page a visitor visits.

What efforts do developers use? It would be desirable a reality in your words and proofs. I don't see some influential innovations.

Hey there, do you mean what the developers have done for the project? They have done a lot already, as you can tell by the working product. However, there still is a lot to do as you can imagine! You can find the full company timeline at: https://engagementtoken.com/

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

It is a pity that there will not be a bonus program. But the fact that a little over half of the tokens is sold is a good result, since not everyone can sell even half of their tokens. Do you plan to make any bonus program in the future? Can I get 110 tokens when I buy 100 tokens? A small bonus, but in my opinion attractive.
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

The first great thing about this is that there is a functioning product already and not just wishful thinking idea. One question I have is that why will anyone who isn't an advertiser need to buy EGT? Is there any reason why?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

To date, in the Ico process, slightly more than 65% of tokens have been sold, but only one month remained until the end of sales. What are the options, if suddenly it turns out that a hard cap will not be assembled?

As explained to you already, 65% was the progress of last week. The website is being updated every week, so I wonder what number we will see now! The team is very confident the hard cap will be reached, and therefore there are no plans for the leftovers. I will inform you may this change.

Many thanks for your reply, it's very nice to see your attitude to the project and to the followers. I will follow your updates and will support the project in the future.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.

Above the 50% progress of the token sale is really a good news for people who bought already some tokens here. The team can really make it more successful if the community will really help a too with the addition of the hard work done by the team.
If there are only one month remaining time for the sale of the tokens of the EngagementToken then the team should make their effort doubled. I, as a supporter of this project, I am willing to spread what I know regarding the EngagementToken. In the publishing industry, this is a really great project fpr tge publishers and creators. So let's all be in one way to support this project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

Many thanks for your reply, it's very nice to see your attitude to the project and to the followers. I will follow your updates and will support the project in the future.
Me too. This project is very good so that's why I want to support this project with full strenght! I hope this project will be finished to reach their hard-cap of the ICO.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

If there are only one month remaining time for the sale of the tokens of the EngagementToken then the team should make their effort doubled. I, as a supporter of this project, I am willing to spread what I know regarding the EngagementToken. In the publishing industry, this is a really great project fpr tge publishers and creators. So let's all be in one way to support this project.

This is a publishing platform and we know that not all people were good in making good contents it is because being a publishers is not that easy. Maybe, this platform can create a features wherein beginners may have the chance to learn more about publishing. Moreover, I think more people are supporting this project due to that they a good results in their ICO sale.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.

There's a ton of other advertisement projects out there, nothing new to see here realistically speaking

Yes, i agree with you. The team should improve their network and more contributors for gain more attention and come to be one of big project at advertising industry.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Thank for that information bud about thier current ico sale status. Well good luck bud on your investment bud just invest what your are will to lose.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

Definitely this is not a new concept and it is not like this Same Idea hasn't been tried out. They will definitely need to step up there marketing and Advertising in order to attract more investors and followers for the project I hope the team has adequate plans for this.

Well they'll need to beg and plead more content creators to use their platform and somehow convince people to advertise on their plat form. Quite the catch 22
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Yes, i agree with you. The team should improve their network and more contributors for gain more attention and come to be one of big project at advertising industry.

You're right, as I noticed their platforms is not as attractive in which their some features quietly the same among others. The team do something better and improved on some concepts like the allocation of the rewards. I believe the team will do something great to develop this project and attract those investors to have some funds to make this project possible to be successful.

Then the team needs to focus on benefits that can be received by the publishers wherein they will much more contented than the other platform. There are already so many publishing platforms that are now in the site and hopefully the team can have something that will catch the attention of some potential investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: