Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:26:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1332 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

To date, in the Ico process, slightly more than 65% of tokens have been sold, but only one month remained until the end of sales. What are the options, if suddenly it turns out that a hard cap will not be assembled?

As explained to you already, 65% was the progress of last week. The website is being updated every week, so I wonder what number we will see now! The team is very confident the hard cap will be reached, and therefore there are no plans for the leftovers. I will inform you may this change.

Thank you for all the support we receive here everyone!

Its nice to hear that your team is super confident to reach the hard cap. But as I follow this forum, I'd never heared a campaign reaching their hard cap because hard cap is to big to reach but the way you send message that you can reach your hard cap, I trust and believe your team that you can do it. My support and trust is yours, good luck.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.

There's a ton of other advertisement projects out there, nothing new to see here realistically speaking

Well they need to do market well enough if they plan to make some money though
Definitely this is not a new concept and it is not like this Same Idea hasn't been tried out. They will definitely need to step up there marketing and Advertising in order to attract more investors and followers for the project I hope the team has adequate plans for this.

Well they'll need to beg and plead more content creators to use their platform and somehow convince people to advertise on their plat form. Quite the catch 22
Beg and plead? I don't think that's the way the team will do to have the support of more content creators joining and supporting this project. They need to promote in the right way and give their hard work to make the project more better.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.

There's a ton of other advertisement projects out there, nothing new to see here realistically speaking

Yes, i agree with you. The team should improve their network and more contributors for gain more attention and come to be one of big project at advertising industry.

You're right, as I noticed their platforms is not as attractive in which their some features quietly the same among others. The team do something better and improved on some concepts like the allocation of the rewards. I believe the team will do something great to develop this project and attract those investors to have some funds to make this project possible to be successful.

Then the team needs to focus on benefits that can be received by the publishers wherein they will much more contented than the other platform. There are already so many publishing platforms that are now in the site and hopefully the team can have something that will catch the attention of some potential investors.
They will need some features and programs that will profit the users of the platform in order to make the platform wider. Hopefully they have plans for the similar.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

"Over the past four years, The Platform already has fostered the ecosystem of engagement which is created by publishers, their readers and quality advertising"
You can be able to see a few output results ?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

"Over the past four years, The Platform already has fostered the ecosystem of engagement which is created by publishers, their readers and quality advertising"
You can be able to see a few output results ?

Did they really work that well last 4 years? I did'nt knew that and if it is true then i think that the team can really hve a huge amount of investors to the project which will indeed make this project reach great heights soon.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.
Egretia
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

The project is really great and the opportunity is good, I will participate in your wonderful work.
Egretia
Yes, the project is looking great as well as profitable for the investment. The project has the higher potential to expand their self after some time later. Making an investment in this project will give us good returns in future.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

Egretia
Yes, the project is looking great as well as profitable for the investment. The project has the higher potential to expand their self after some time later. Making an investment in this project will give us good returns in future.

Everyday we received different reaction of this project on how its competitiveness affects to the market. Very interesting for us to see the stability of this project knowing that this is not the only platform that offers a variety of innovation in the area of professionalism. With confidence, this project would give fullfillment to our interest.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

Yes, i agree with you. The team should improve their network and more contributors for gain more attention and come to be one of big project at advertising industry.

You're right, as I noticed their platforms is not as attractive in which their some features quietly the same among others. The team do something better and improved on some concepts like the allocation of the rewards. I believe the team will do something great to develop this project and attract those investors to have some funds to make this project possible to be successful.

Then the team needs to focus on benefits that can be received by the publishers wherein they will much more contented than the other platform. There are already so many publishing platforms that are now in the site and hopefully the team can have something that will catch the attention of some potential investors.

I totally with you mate. The team must have to find ways inorder to attract possible investors that will helped for the further development of this platform. But first, they need to do some campaigns so that they can gathered people to support ENGAGEMENT project. Maybe Airdrop or Telegram campaign at least. I hope these things will consider by the team.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.
Thank for that information bud about thier current ico sale status. Well good luck bud on your investment bud just invest what your are will to lose.
Even keeping cryptocurrency you risk. Not to mention investment into ICO projects. Anyway life and one and at everyone it the and consequently also decisions to accept only to investors it is also necessary to respect the choice of everyone.
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

Great project. I am sure that projects of this type are necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall money market. Good luck!
Egretia
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

To date, in the Ico process, slightly more than 65% of tokens have been sold, but only one month remained until the end of sales. What are the options, if suddenly it turns out that a hard cap will not be assembled?

As explained to you already, 65% was the progress of last week. The website is being updated every week, so I wonder what number we will see now! The team is very confident the hard cap will be reached, and therefore there are no plans for the leftovers. I will inform you may this change.

Thank you for all the support we receive here everyone!

Its nice to hear that your team is super confident to reach the hard cap. But as I follow this forum, I'd never heared a campaign reaching their hard cap because hard cap is to big to reach but the way you send message that you can reach your hard cap, I trust and believe your team that you can do it. My support and trust is yours, good luck.

They can keep the hardcap pretty damn low and effectively keep the hard cap to be low af and that way they can hit the hard cap easily /shrug
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

I'm curious about where could we use this tokens. Can the investors using this coins to do a transaction outside this environment that are created for EngagementToken, What i mean is, Can this token be used to pay an advertisement outside the Engagement project?

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.
Thank for that information bud about thier current ico sale status. Well good luck bud on your investment bud just invest what your are will to lose.
Even keeping cryptocurrency you risk. Not to mention investment into ICO projects. Anyway life and one and at everyone it the and consequently also decisions to accept only to investors it is also necessary to respect the choice of everyone.
It's true, everyone has his own opinion and his choice. Therefore, to impose someone else's opinion is not worth it. Especially such a topic as investment, this should be thought out by everyone and choose how much and where it will invest.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

I totally with you mate. The team must have to find ways inorder to attract possible investors that will helped for the further development of this platform. But first, they need to do some campaigns so that they can gathered people to support ENGAGEMENT project. Maybe Airdrop or Telegram campaign at least. I hope these things will consider by the team.

Yeah, as the team will able to do such great service to each and everyone of us to gain trust to those probable investors here in the crypto currency community. Also, the team must do something attractive features or must have some campaign program to add the popularity of this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

It's true, everyone has his own opinion and his choice. Therefore, to impose someone else's opinion is not worth it. Especially such a topic as investment, this should be thought out by everyone and choose how much and where it will invest.

But their opinion should inline with the current status of the project. Because we are talking about how these platform can help the economy by giving the publishers an opportunity to share some of their knowledge through their real experience.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Egretia
I want to see them listed in exchanges first before I get happy about this token. Theres still along way to go on this project and getting listed is one of the few important matters that this project needs to settle.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

But their opinion should inline with the current status of the project. Because we are talking about how these platform can help the economy by giving the publishers an opportunity to share some of their knowledge through their real experience.
You are right with that. People should incline their own thoughts and opinion with the current status of this project. The EngagementToken has a good goal for the community of crypto currency as well as to the publishing industry. At the same time, I hope that through the EngagementToken, there will have a good connection between these too, make the community more efficient.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

You are right with that. People should incline their own thoughts and opinion with the current status of this project. The EngagementToken has a good goal for the community of crypto currency as well as to the publishing industry. At the same time, I hope that through the EngagementToken, there will have a good connection between these too, make the community more efficient.
we can say with confidence that the project will be really very useful for our society. Therefore, all those who support the idea of ​​the project and its developers should help it achieve its goal.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

we can say with confidence that the project will be really very useful for our society. Therefore, all those who support the idea of ​​the project and its developers should help it achieve its goal.

It is not as easy as you think because about achieving their goals will be hard. With so many existing publishing platform, the team will surely faces some difficulties on how they are going to attract investors and they will definitely need some promotional strategies with regards to their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: