Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1328 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

I read your answers to questions from users and I had another question. I correctly understand that those tokens that will be used in our use can be used directly on the platform itself? So we can sell them to other advertisers?

As you can read in the whitepaper, Engagement Token wants to create a decentralized efficient marketplace for advetisers and publishers. Users rewarded with Engagement Tokens will be able to sell the tokens back for example to advertisers, who can then use them again to buy ads.

Directly quoted from the whitepaper:
''On the Engagement Platform, publishers sell their inventory directly to advertisers with no middle man enforcing an auction that mostly benefits the aggregator. Advertisers set the price for specific articles based on the objective value of engagement, creating transparency and trust in the marketplace.''

''DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING. Blockchain technology has proven the tremendous power of decentralized systems to create efficient marketplaces.''

''Engagement Tokens are used by publishers to reward their engaged audience and allow ad buyers to acquire advertising space on a dynamic marketplace uninhibited by legacy ad serving and banking technologies.''

So, once more information is available on how exactly this will be possible we will notify you!

thank you very much for such a detailed answer. Now I completely understand the idea that you were talking about. I'm sure the project will be successful in the future.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

We have a dedicated video production team that tends to see a lot in the present, whether the EngagementToken platform helps us make money from advertising, or just sell the course.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Hey all, if you haven't joined the Telegram Channel yet, feel free to join our community at http://bit.ly/EngagementTokenOfficial

The competition in the market of tokens is now very large. And the team is trying with a superfluous effort to highlight the project. I hope that the ICO project will be successful and the team will collect enough funds for further work on the project.

The team have been very busy thinking of some possibilities to be more competent in the market because as what you said competition in the market is really hard. Hoping that they will overcome their challenges because nowadays it is hard to attract more investors.
Most likely it is. It is very difficult to attract potential investors, as they are afraid to invest because of the appearance of a large number of fraudsters in this area. Therefore, it is very difficult to achieve positive and real feedback. But I really hope that the team will be able to show how serious they are!
Well, the only way to attract potential investors to invest on this wonderful project is, the team must be actively attending some conferences and events related to cryptocurrencies where they can possibly meet some professional publishers and creators. In this way, it will also help for this platform to be known world wide.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform really needs to attract serious investors towards the project to become successful. And if they want to attract investors towards the project then the team needs to take some major steps. If the team organise the events and promoting the platform in the events will be the become best strategy to gain investors. If they will do this kind of activities then they will definitely become successful.

Thank you and I definitely see your point! The team is very focused on staying on schedule, but as you can see they have also attended several events & even won the d10e media award! https://engagementtoken.com/engagement-token-won-the-media-award-prize-at-d10e-the-leading-conference-on-decentralization/

You can also see various press releases here: https://engagementtoken.com/press/

Advertisers and publishers of content may interact directly with ENGAGEMENTTOKEN, or all of their information will be encrypted and secure.

it's great that there is such an opportunity. The world is being improved with such projects. advertisers have more opportunities, as well as more satisfied customers in this area.
If they can reach potential publishers and creators out there, this can really help the project to be more well-known too. More opportunity means more chance of getting a well created content in the future.
This project is very friendly. It really gives us much opportunity both in the real world or in the publishing world of publishers and creators as well as to the crypto currency community. The most important thing here in the EngagementToken is the publishers and creators because they will be the main priority of this project. Hopefully more publishers and creators will be able to reach by this project and eventually engage to it.

Appreciate the positive feedback! Like the project, the team is also very friendly Wink Engagement Token is there to give power back to publishers, advertisers and visitors! Smiley

Can the site address together with white paper along with the information stored in front of the mirror.

Yes, it would be a very nice way to interest more people to go invest in the project with the whitepaper stated on the landing page of the website.
You're right, the team doing great like by having always here in the thread to support all the possible queries of this project. I admire and appreciate their platforms as the value of engagement token will set by the site owner through the reward of tokens. Hopefully the project and the team continue this project despite of some hindrances and difficulties that may encounter.
Yes, i hope EngagementTOken will bring more revolution at advertising network. And they will get more and more successful, at least at their crowdsale.
Yes, I agree with you, the Engagement Token will become the best advertising platform after certain time later. Also, their team is working very hard on projects development and they will complete project development very soon. The team always stays active and provide new updates related to the project. I hope the project will reach on the great heights very soon.

Yeah, as the time passes by the project doing great at the project is in progress. The team is so dedicated on their different responsibility. I'm just hoping that they will be competitive enough and will able to have many investors to have many funds for the project.

Maybe in the coming months we will see the process on how this platform plays the role in the progression of its objectives. This team consists of potential individuals that are very competitive candidate in developing a project. And by this structure the chances of getting into a positive response from the investors are much enormous.

We'll be here to share the news with you whenever more information is available! Smiley As said, team works extremely hard to stay on schedule & run everything ^_^

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Can the site address together with white paper along with the information stored in front of the mirror.

Yes, it would be a very nice way to interest more people to go invest in the project with the whitepaper stated on the landing page of the website.
You're right, the team doing great like by having always here in the thread to support all the possible queries of this project. I admire and appreciate their platforms as the value of engagement token will set by the site owner through the reward of tokens. Hopefully the project and the team continue this project despite of some hindrances and difficulties that may encounter.
Yes, i hope EngagementTOken will bring more revolution at advertising network. And they will get more and more successful, at least at their crowdsale.
Yes bud they can definitely revolutionize the advertising industry and since social media is no longer friendly to cryptocurrency, third party players like engagement will have a major role.
As it is banal sounds, but the project can be helped with development by users who understand for what this project, at whom in fact life is under construction on earnings of the publication and copy and paste, rewriting.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Advertisers and publishers of content may interact directly with ENGAGEMENTTOKEN, or all of their information will be encrypted and secure.

it's great that there is such an opportunity. The world is being improved with such projects. advertisers have more opportunities, as well as more satisfied customers in this area.
If they can reach potential publishers and creators out there, this can really help the project to be more well-known too. More opportunity means more chance of getting a well created content in the future.
This project is very friendly. It really gives us much opportunity both in the real world or in the publishing world of publishers and creators as well as to the crypto currency community. The most important thing here in the EngagementToken is the publishers and creators because they will be the main priority of this project. Hopefully more publishers and creators will be able to reach by this project and eventually engage to it.
Definitely, there will be more publishers and creators worldwide are waiting for this kind of opportunity as this will help them to be part in the world of cryptocurrency. And by having ENGAGEMENT project, they can unleashed their true abilities in creating some unique and interesting stories where they can possibly attract more advertisers to engaged with this project that will leads into a success for all members of the team.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

Yes, I agree with you, the Engagement Token will become the best advertising platform after certain time later. Also, their team is working very hard on projects development and they will complete project development very soon. The team always stays active and provide new updates related to the project. I hope the project will reach on the great heights very soon.

They have a lot of time to developed more about their platform and probably they can create some innovations which is definitely their tools to success in the near future. EngagementToken team has a better idea compared to the existing publishing platform because they really do care about their users and creators and this will definitely be supported by people who wanted to help the publishers to published more helpful information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

That is true mate, that the team really shows a hard work for the best of the Engagement Token so that the platform will generate a constant perfect project. The team really gives a 100% active performance for their aim to get many investors.
Their are questions in regards to the project that we need to know.
1.What is the Pros of these project?
2. What is the contribution in the community?

The pros of these project relates to us. Because these project performs for the best. This is an advertising network in which they are going to deliver or rely a messege of how you wanted to know the advantages of the program. It gives an information and they can also cater everthing you wanted to know.

It contributes biggest part in the community because it gives work to many people who really in need and I am one of the lucky person. Hopefully it will never last because these project also gives me a personal growth. Which I see and I develop myself for better. These project is not just a simple project for advertising network but improvment to one self and in the community.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

That is true mate, that the team really shows a hard work for the best of the Engagement Token so that the platform will generate a constant perfect project. The team really gives a 100% active performance for their aim to get many investors.
Their are questions in regards to the project that we need to know.
1.What is the Pros of these project?
2. What is the contribution in the community?

The pros of these project relates to us. Because these project performs for the best. This is an advertising network in which they are going to deliver or rely a messege of how you wanted to know the advantages of the program. It gives an information and they can also cater everthing you wanted to know.

It contributes biggest part in the community because it gives work to many people who really in need and I am one of the lucky person. Hopefully it will never last because these project also gives me a personal growth. Which I see and I develop myself for better. These project is not just a simple project for advertising network but improvment to one self and in the community.

Exactly, hopefully the team may provide a bounty program which for sure this project will become popular in the crypto currency community. Also, the project is so impressive as I watch their youtube video, hoping for up coming updates of this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

Definitely, there will be more publishers and creators worldwide are waiting for this kind of opportunity as this will help them to be part in the world of cryptocurrency. And by having ENGAGEMENT project, they can unleashed their true abilities in creating some unique and interesting stories where they can possibly attract more advertisers to engaged with this project that will leads into a success for all members of the team.

With good offers and sharing profits, I think publishers will really work hard to create a very helpful information. Hopefully, more people will support this platform in order for them to help the society to give those publishers a chance to show off their talent and continue to deliver a good scope of information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Yes bud they can definitely revolutionize the advertising industry and since social media is no longer friendly to cryptocurrency, third party players like engagement will have a major role.
Development of the platform will be necessary for them to compete with the likes of advertising Giants already in the Crypto world. Good thing is that they now do not have to face social media giants like Facebook etc. This is a good opportunity for the time to Rise and Shine.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

That will be a good achievement for this project to become the best platform for advertisement and also for publishers and content creators out there. With the team really working hard, the project seems having a successful progress.
vivavivu

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

I hear that when join Engagement Token PUBLIC SALE and contribute 1+ ETH with get 10% bonus. This is so good but i think it is quite a low threshold.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:34:03 AM

We have a dedicated video production team that tends to see a lot in the present, whether the EngagementToken platform helps us make money from advertising, or just sell the course.

Yes, it is a great opportunity to make a video for the EngagementToken project to entertain the project to the youtube world and being famous as soon as possible!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

Yes, it is a great opportunity to make a video for the EngagementToken project to entertain the project to the youtube world and being famous as soon as possible!
That is indeed a great idea for much boosting of this project's name in the crypto currency community and most especially in the social media. If the team wi be able to launch a video presentaion of the EngagentToken in the Youtube or any social media sites then that would be a great plan for people to get to know what this project is in a much more efficient way.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

I am very sympathetic to this project, it's all right: the technical side, the idea, the overall design. The idea of rewarding users for their activity is not new, but the novelty of the idea is not important in this project, since there is already an active audience, partners and advertisers.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

Engagement tokens could really be a rewarding asset to hold for a long time but if you just have a short term goal you can simply sell it as soon as it hits the exchangers.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

Engagement tokens could really be a rewarding asset to hold for a long time but if you just have a short term goal you can simply sell it as soon as it hits the exchangers.

You're definitely correct mate. Well, we can't blame those users out there since bitcoin and ethereum proven a lot their capability which means users caught their trust on the two popular crypto currencies. As this project is still new, they goal first is to gain trust by those users as well as investors on this project. I believe the team can find a way to make this project possible to happend in the future.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

I hear that when join Engagement Token PUBLIC SALE and contribute 1+ ETH with get 10% bonus. This is so good but i think it is quite a low threshold.
With such a price as now stands the Etherium, and it is approaching the mark of 900-1000 dollars, then the contribution of 1 Etherium is very much. As for me, I can not invest this amount in the project. It is very expensive for me.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

The project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And it has great ability to become hugely successful after a certain time later. So making an investment here makes your future more profitable as well as it has high potential so holding it for a long time can give you great opportunity to earn healthy amount of profit.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jedie22

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

The project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And it has great ability to become hugely successful after a certain time later. So making an investment here makes your future more profitable as well as it has high potential so holding it for a long time can give you great opportunity to earn healthy amount of profit.

As long as the team didn't give up for sure hard cap will easily to reach. The team are totally confident as the team have a great team workd skill doing each task just to make this project possible to be successful. Also, as the project is in progression stage I believe that this project will able to caught up the majorities trust by those up coming investors of this prestigious which will love by many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: