Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018?  (Read 5937 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

What I see is that all the countries are playing well and the Russian hosts also have excellent potential in play and qualify for the last eight.
but I predict Germany will defend its title and I am confident Germany will be the 2018 FIFA World Cup champion.
I had given a chance for Germany to defend the title but after seeing the first match i have my doubts on how they will perform as they have already lost their opening match being the defending champions and this world cup is full of surprises and upsets and i do lost a lot of money gambling because of these unpredictable losses, i give more chance to Spain than Germany and you cannot rule out Portugal too. Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

some of the favorite group teams are not proven to deliver great results, and currently the most noteworthy one is argentina, laced with a country with a myriad of star players. they can not show a good game in this competition ,, even argentina has been destroyed by kroasia .. and now argentina only collecting 1 point from result of series
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

Even if Iceland had tied the game today I think they wouldn't be able to get a point vs Croatia in the final group stage match day. They would have ended up with 2 points total. And Argentina are going to rain hell on Nigeria in the decisive 3rd game. I think Messi and co. will beat the Super Eagles with a big goal difference at that. It's a matter of life and death for them at this point.
Interesting... Will they make it happen? I think so , Argentina would get into next stage dramatically... Beat Nigeria for 2-0 only , that's enough for them to secure the second position of group D with 4 points and goal difference of -1 where Nigeria -2 . That's the scenario would happen later , I'm pretty sure about this. A crazy last game of group D !! Make your bet on Argentina, huge odds there.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

Well, Serbia vs Switzerland 1:2.
I really thought that this would be a draw. Maybe 1:1 or 2:2.
Both teams are like on same level to be honest, just Switzerland maybe had more luck tonight.
Brazil and Switzerland next round!

Swiss stars always play at a crucial time!
Serbia is very tough to play, but luck is not on their side!
The final round of Serbia will fight with Brazil in life and death!
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

What a world cup for Swiss . First draw with Brazil and now a great win against Serbia Smiley I guess they will win against Costa Rica and move forward to round of 16. Serbia will go against Brazil next so it isn't easy for them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

Even if Iceland had tied the game today I think they wouldn't be able to get a point vs Croatia in the final group stage match day. They would have ended up with 2 points total. And Argentina are going to rain hell on Nigeria in the decisive 3rd game. I think Messi and co. will beat the Super Eagles with a big goal difference at that. It's a matter of life and death for them at this point.
Interesting... Will they make it happen? I think so , Argentina would get into next stage dramatically... Beat Nigeria for 2-0 only , that's enough for them to secure the second position of group D with 4 points and goal difference of -1 where Nigeria -2 . That's the scenario would happen later , I'm pretty sure about this. A crazy last game of group D !! Make your bet on Argentina, huge odds there.

Yes there is still opportunity for Argentina to advance to the next round. If and only if, Argentina were able to qualify for the round of 16, I consider supporting them for the rest of their game. Remember Portugal on EURO 2016? They had a bad start but they were able to win the event. Maybe the pattern will be repeated by Argentina in this world cup.

Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:59:54 AM

Todays match prediction are fairly easy.
Belgium has clearly an advantage against Tunisia. Though Tunisia too isn't a weak team. It would be better not to risk for low odds for winner. With Belgium's scoring pattern, we can expect 2.5+ goals till full time by both teams.
Mexico will easily outperform south korea, the winner bet is over 1.65.
Germany would do it's best to win over sweden, and the odds is over 1.5.

My bets
Belgium vs Tunisia, 2.5+ Goals 1.93 odds
Mexico vs South Korea, Mexico 1.65 odds
Germany vs Sweden, Germany 1.5 odds

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:44:03 AM

What a world cup for Swiss . First draw with Brazil and now a great win against Serbia Smiley I guess they will win against Costa Rica and move forward to round of 16. Serbia will go against Brazil next so it isn't easy for them.
I watched the match last night and Serbia look tired by the end, the coach should make an exchange to let fresh players to play, that could safe the game of Serbia. I doubt that they will be able to pass Brazil, there is a fear in front of such stars as Neymar and Marcelo. We can say already that Serbian team is going back home.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Yes there is still opportunity for Argentina to advance to the next round. If and only if, Argentina were able to qualify for the round of 16, I consider supporting them for the rest of their game. Remember Portugal on EURO 2016? They had a bad start but they were able to win the event. Maybe the pattern will be repeated by Argentina in this world cup.

I don't like Argentina per se and don't favor them to even reach the final however I am pretty sure they will give their best in the last match vs Nigeria. They have great chances of exiting the group still. 1.5 odds are not the greatest in the world but I might spice the things up a little bit by betting Argentina -1.5 or -2.5 even. Messi could pull another Ronaldo and score a hat trick who knows. I think Argentina in Asian Handicap is the way to go. Good luck!
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I watched the match last night and Serbia look tired by the end, the coach should make an exchange to let fresh players to play, that could safe the game of Serbia. I doubt that they will be able to pass Brazil, there is a fear in front of such stars as Neymar and Marcelo. We can say already that Serbian team is going back home.

It should be one side match where Brazil easily winning the match as the experience and the top players do belong in Brazil and Serbia on the other hand would like to defend them self as much less goals they can concede and even if they are able to draw the match it is win for the team.
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

Another easy treble today?
Belgium, Mexico, Germany @3.78 Smiley
Hct2005

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

Any predictions about FIFA World Cup 2018?

Who might get the 2018’s World Cup?

Can anyone successfully predict it?

What I see is that all the countries are playing well and the Russian hosts also have excellent potential in play and qualify for the last eight.
but I predict Germany will defend its title and I am confident Germany will be the 2018 FIFA World Cup champion.
They should play well because they are the top teams in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo is sensational on this World Cup having scored all the goals for Portugal and i expect him to score again in their last game.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Any predictions about FIFA World Cup 2018?

Who might get the 2018’s World Cup?

Can anyone successfully predict it?

They should play well because they are the top teams in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo is sensational on this World Cup having scored all the goals for Portugal and i expect him to score again in their last game.

Germany have still got 2 matches to be played and if they score lot of goal and win with good margin then their are chances of making to top eight team and even perform in semi and final. But Portugal really has a good option as Cristiano Ronaldo and his team is performing very good. so this season Portugal has big chances of winning the FIFA 2018 Cup
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Another good match for viewer to cheer for.
Both teams played amazing but Tunisian players lost their pace after 3-1.
This world cup is getting more difficult to predict.
But even in some of previous world cups, a team appearing average on group stage have won the world cup.
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

The competition has been a bit different than what we perceived it to be, however, with there will be a gradual change in the subsequent matches. For me I tip Brazil to win the trophy.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Another good match for viewer to cheer for.
Both teams played amazing but Tunisian players lost their pace after 3-1.
This world cup is getting more difficult to predict.
But even in some of previous world cups, a team appearing average on group stage have won the world cup.

Yep the third goal made it harder for them.. Many missed opportunities, the Belgium defence doesn't exist and this point will make them lose easily in the next games.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Unfortunately, patterns don't exist in football, every match is different, every team is different, and every competition is different, so we can't really compare that Portugal with this Argentina. I think Argentina is going to qualify to the RO16, but I don't see them winning the whole thing, they've been looking awful so far.

the Belgium defence doesn't exist and this point will make them lose easily in the next games.
Their shaky defence is going to be crucial in the knockout stages against any decent team with good attackers.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Today Game of The  Day Germany-Sweden

Not easy for germany Sweden will lock door to his net
To be or not to be i wish Mexico to win against S Korea and qualify
There is no easy wins on current Mundial finally we have  more goals  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Unfortunately, patterns don't exist in football, every match is different, every team is different, and every competition is different, so we can't really compare that Portugal with this Argentina. I think Argentina is going to qualify to the RO16, but I don't see them winning the whole thing, they've been looking awful so far.

the Belgium defence doesn't exist and this point will make them lose easily in the next games.
Their shaky defence is going to be crucial in the knockout stages against any decent team with good attackers.

Argentina is already out after Croatia :

Nothing realistic can happen for them to continue, also Messi is destroyed, he is getting humiliated by Cristiano and it's showing how Messi collapses in pressure when he plays for the national team. He is too comfortable in Barca and it's just going to be sad to see Messi never win a World Cup. Without a World Cup Maradona stays the best ever or at least the best Argentinian player ever. You have to show some versatility, winning always on the same team is not enough. I hope some miracle can happen for ARG.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

Goodbye Argentina they took their competition way to easy and looks like this time they aren't even going to be top 2 in their group. Yes all messi fans did make some theory on how Argentina can qualify but i don't think they are going to make it
Can't wait for today's match between Germany and Sweden this is a important match for both the teams but for Germany it's going to be a must win match
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: