Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26419 times)
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

Yes in cryptocurrancy you just need to invest an insignificant amount for you. If the price of your coins falls do not panic, you have to think hard. If make some mistakes in trading and you could lose almost 50% of the capital and from that mistake in exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

Managing lossing of your investment is hard to recover,especially  but i charge all of this as a part of experience in the worlds of digital currency.actually cryptocurrency investment is a great risk,thats why its hard to predict  that your crypto investment is profitable or not,especially when its hitting down to the market,therefore   to make other kind of diversity is important ,like doing other investment in stock market or other way of living.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

Actually, I'm new in trading or investing. Some months ago, I lost many amounts because of the dropped price. Then, I follow some suggestions in this forum to hold and wait for the best time to sell. Fortunately, I follow the suggestion to still keep and hold until now.
It is useful to learn the market and to be patient. If we have lost our amounts, just be patient and try to start another one with a better strategy.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

You cannot effectively manage stressful emotions if you are not mindful of them.  Emotion effectiveness often requires this foundation of mindfulness.

So the first step is to just note when you start engaging in these worry thoughts.

Ok, so we are now mindful of having these worry thoughts.  Great!  The work is about done.  You would then utilize some set of skills which we have practiced and are also effective for us to effectively deal with the emotions you are experiencing and the worry thoughts which come with them.  Remember to practice them when both emotional and calm.

Like practice radical acceptance:  'There is nothing I can do to change the past so I accept what has happened'
Or finding meaning in the pain:  'This has taught me a valuable lesson'
To simple distress tolerance skills:  Breathing, half smiles, etc.

If you are mindful of your worry thoughts and find yourself struggling to engage one of your skills, that is you are not willing to do what is effective due to discomfort of something, then you should practice willingness.  Willfulness rarely gets us anywhere.  You need to be willing to do what is effective.  You need to be willing to do hard things for your own greater good.

And of course don't forget to do things which increase your tolerance for stress.  A good acronym is 'please'.  Take care of physical ills, eat well, avoid alcohol and drugs, get sleep, and exercise.  All of these will reduce emotional vulnerability and stress.

Well, this has been what worked for me. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

with supports as possessing use of authorization with the selection of system with proven on works as running with the terms of regular scheme, investor to gains of beliefs as supporting shifts on confidence to manage further as applying with the live plan on arrange as disputing numbers of risks with the request of exchange.

marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

I am trying to remember that I didnt invest a lot, so anyway I`m not loosing my original money after all... Just numbers on  a screen.
Bismillas

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

I think that the best way to manage losses is to invest when the price is extremely low, thus your risks will be minimal. Of course, at any time the price may still fall, but it will not fall very much.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

Yes in cryptocurrancy you just need to invest an insignificant amount for you. If the price of your coins falls do not panic, you have to think hard. If make some mistakes in trading and you could lose almost 50% of the capital and from that mistake in exchange.
many cases that cause us to lose 50% of the capital we invest. one of which is that we start buying at a time when prices are starting to rise high, and at the time of purchasing the coin actually experienced a very sharp decline.
so we should pay attention to the direction of market trend when we will buy it, because that is the important thing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

if not sold still I hold until the price goes back up.
if it is sold, I take advantage of the moment where the coin price drops and I bought it for sale at a high price. I think I'll do it until my capital is back

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

You need to treat this situation calmly, every minute you can buy something cheaper and sell tomorrow and make a good profit. But you need to read, study, only then there will be success. As you can lose a lot, and tomorrow, 10 times more to earn.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

Just relax and be patients are the first capital to relieve lost. I know that it really hurts to experience this condition. But it is investment and trading, everything can occur. It is one of the risks that you must involve when deciding in this crypto world. You may get more profits but you can also get big lost. It depends on the strategy, if you are not panic in investment or trading, your condition will be better.
Just relax because of your losses and then startup your strategy to add some trusted altcoins and wait for it rises and then sell it. sell only if the coin price is higher. COmmonly, I will put my money not only in one coin, I will prefer more than three coins.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

I think that the best way to manage losses is to invest when the price is extremely low, thus your risks will be minimal. Of course, at any time the price may still fall, but it will not fall very much.

Exactly, others who are prone to loss is those who will ride the trend when a coin pumps. Buy on low price and just wait for it to rise. The most important is invest money you can afford to loss. So you can hold your tokens when price goes down. You will not loss if you will not sell your token on a low price. Hold is the key.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

Well the best way to manage losses is to forget about what might have happened and focus on the present to make back what you have lost. Just forget about what has happen, once you lost i, it is gone and cannot come back again, so focus on the future

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

You should be patient and confident about your losses. You should always keep on going forward. You may try to diversify to minimize losses too (future suggestion) or you should better spend some profits to feel better in crash.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

the first thing that we should do to manage losses is to accept our losses and tells to yourself that we want to try to recover in many ways that we know. then, we need to analyze our mistake, where we can see that mistake and the chance to recover by finding the mistake so we can fix the mistake and try another method to gain profit. and if we are trying over and over by not making the same mistake, I am sure that in the end we are not just prevented to make the same mistake, we can also make a good profit and our skills will increase too.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

When your digital currency price drops, you sell it and make sure you've suffered in damages economically. In my opinion, at that time you should not sell them, keep them or you can buy more and wait until it's up for new high to sell then you are profitable. On the other hand, depending on the market price at times, you should not compare the current price with the price at the top of that currency. Research and make a trading decision to make a profit at specific times.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Join whaletank club and keep losses in fixed %, get gains without greed
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

I think the easiest way to manage losses is to periodically check in on your holdings and divide them between ICO projects vs currencies.
Then look and see if they have significantly changed for better or worse regardless of what you read in the news.

If for example ABC scam coin that you bought tokens in appears to be hiding or running away and the project has not delivered at all then I say it is time to panic.  Sell those tokens and don't look back.  Ethereum based ICO tokens are probably the riskiest investment out there today.

However if we are talking about holding actual currencies like BTC, ETH, LTC I would say to exercise a lot more patience in terms of months and even years.  Hold them as long as you can or name your price and exit with huge profits as no one can really call the top of them.  One thing that would make me panic sell is if the blockchain itself was fully compromised and coins could be freely stolen.  That in my opinion would mark the guaranteed doom and end and I would panic sell at that point.

I do think there are times to be patient, such as HODLING currencies but also time to panic if something truly bad happens to a project or currency.
dennis047

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

We have a different perspective and ways on how to cope up with a certain failure in life that includes emotional, physical, social and financial. When I invested in digital currency for the first time I have already encountered frustrations, I was scammed and lost huge money on it. I am disappointed for what happened to me because I want to earn huge money for a short period of time and I blame myself for that. I used me failures to step forward and used it as motivation in order to become a success as a digital currency market. Learn from it and do better next time, don't hesitate believing yourself.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

thanks in.advance..

If your tokens value is hitting down but you didn't sell ypu toke yet so better to do is hold. If you hold there is still a big possibility that you will gain from it, unlike when ypu sold it already, It's gone and the battle is over. before you are going to invest into.somethig be ready for negative and positove result of it. think positive.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: