Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26419 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

When trading in this extremely volatile crypto market, it is natural to lose money in varying amounts based on your luck and research conducted on any particular coin/token. It is possible to minimize losses through different methods. If you have experience trading cryptocurrencies, you would most likely know different methods to reduce your losses.

One of my favorite methods to reduce losses is not to fall for the herd mentality and focus on conducting my own research and decide whether to invest or not. HODLING is another effective strategy, but you need to sell at the right moment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

You must invest in several different projects in order to reduce risks. This strategy has been tested by many investors and it works.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
thanhdatdat23

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Firstly, don't ever FOMO ! Secondly, always follow your stop-loss Smiley That's the key for successful trader. However you should learn about technical analyzing too !
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I understand you, i used to be very worried about drawdowns, especially after the strong growth of all cryptocurrencies in june 2017. But when you go through this stress 2-3 times, you don't care so much later. I don't even pay attention anymore, because I believe that all this is temporary, and in the future we will see huge growth.

Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

how to manage losses may we have to return to capital so that we can join the work in trading, then we work trading must be with hard work.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

I do manage my losses when i am holding these tokens until the market has recovered because i know myself that i am going to lose when i would ever sell  in panic which is why you shouldnt be panicking whenever the market seems to be going to down,hold your tokens/coins and wait for the market to get recovered.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

Lossing is a part of our lives as traders and holders. What we really need to do in facing situations like these, is just to have patience and avoid panicking for it won't help us grow as traders. We must habdle our emotions here and we should just keep on trying no matter how many losses we have.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

I do manage my losses when i am holding these tokens until the market has recovered because i know myself that i am going to lose when i would ever sell  in panic which is why you shouldnt be panicking whenever the market seems to be going to down,hold your tokens/coins and wait for the market to get recovered.
Patience will be the key to your success in this Crypto market, so you are right when holding your pennies while the market goes down. Me too, always decide to hold them when the market drops sharply. and sell them when the market rises.
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Treat this money as if you've already lost it. Personally, I enjoyed it very much helps. Psychologically I am calm, I make fewer mistakes.
Bismillas

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

First of all you should always be calm, patience is the best choice for successful trading. Also you should understand that you can lose everything, it is very significant. Do not put all your money in one crypto currency, even if you're sure that it'll grow

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

The main thing is to remain calm and invest only in time-tested projects.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

First of all you should always be calm, patience is the best choice for successful trading. Also you should understand that you can lose everything, it is very significant. Do not put all your money in one crypto currency, even if you're sure that it'll grow
the question is certainly interesting, but it will always be difficult to answer it, because it is impossible to manage losses. You either invest correctly in a project, or make a mistake. Anyway, it's just luck.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Simply hold your coins whenever you are trapped when the market has started to fail or if the market has failed once again.Holding could have save your ass from getting rekt from these market manipulations,i wont be going to do anything if i were you so that you wont lose a lot of your investments,and after the market has recovered im sure your losses would be minimal.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

First never sell your coins and tokens because it might take long for it to comeback to it price or provide you profits but you just need patience and discipline and eventually your profits will come.

Secondly study the market if you have studied the coins/tokens that you have to prevent your investments to becoming stagnant in your wallet or provide you with good coins/tokens.

Third add more in your investments: "The golden rule buy low sell high" if you do have extra money in your pocket then it is the best time to buy coins/tokens as the prices of some are still low and the other are just comming back up.

And lastly diversify your portfolio as it would potentially provide you more profits as their are coins/tokens that quickly sky rockets to the moon so you never know if the tokens that you got is one of them.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

I am down something like 70% from my ath. How to manage loses? You need to cash out some of your holding after each pump. Just take your profits and you will never feel loses because your are up a few hundred %.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

This is a very correct idea, but I'm afraid that I will not be able to say anything on the case, it seems to me that this is a whole science that teaches patience and a correct assessment of the situation, today you can see a lot of risks in the crypto currency market and it's true.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

Well, normally most of us will become worried when our portfoilio turns red, and that'll give you stress. But somehow you can minimize the stress and worriness if you have confidence with what you are holding. You can build confidence with the coins in your portfolio if your alts has a huge potential like the top 50 or top 100 in the market. If you try selling to cut losses, theres a huge chance that you'll loss even more.

Losses are always happen in all times in all fields the only way is we need to move forward from that it is the only way to manage losses in anything but losses in bitcoin investment happening due to quick selling so hold for long time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

It is more about balancing your mind and keeping your focus clear. There are days when you feel absolutely let down and feel like exiting the market immediately. The sadness can be painful and can also result in tear. This is why people keep emphasising on diversifying investments. Investing everything in one coin is huge risk and should be totally avoided. Another thing that keeps me going is that market always recovers after a dip. So even if I have lost money I know it will eventually recover itself.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

Don't check everyday price of coins and don't check your portfolio everyday. When market is falling, I don't do that, I read books, watch movies, go for a walk, but don't take my phone for check it. It's really work.
I have only long term investments, if you want to use short term strategy it don't work.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

thanks in.advance..
I usually logging off to my computer,doing other things could really help your mindset,so that you wont need to check the market from time to time because i know how it feels like losing a lot which is why i am doing my best to diversify my portfolio to prevent big losses in the future.Best thing to do is to watch some movies,do anything which isnt a cryptocurrency related things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: