Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage losses?  (Read 26419 times)
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

losing is part of the business, but i will always tell people if you know you can't bear the losses don't invest with this huge amount. so you can sleep well when its shaky

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

by managing his ordinary losses I re-capitalized to berivenstasi, and also I usually invest carefully if you lose, let me not lose again, loss or profit depends on the intention of ourselves, if we work intentions will also be profitable.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
To reduce the risks, invest in several cryptocurrencies, choose altcoins that do not depend on each other. Cryptocurrencies that are interesting for investors, very quickly collect Hardcap at the stage of ICO, are listed on major exchanges and are high in the ranking of Coinmarketcap. You should also pay attention to following the project road map and developers ' activity in social networks, for this there are all the necessary tools. This will significantly reduce your risks when investing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

You will continue to invest on the basis of experience after failures if you want to continue, or switch to another investment channel that is right for you! In general, things need a little luck to succeed!
 Grin Grin Grin
asd1224

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

I manage my lose i buy again same coin and buy again, price can't decreasing to infinity Smiley when i m rest i escape and i m looking for other opportunities.
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

i think if we use money management with true we cant get big loss, but if we have to already get big loss that is a lesson for us. so go refressing like a go to holiday, play with friends or family and forget it. like that i think we will not stress again and we can start our invest again or trading again
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

By holding it of course,that is the only way to cover up those losses,wait for the market to get recovered and i m sure your losses will be minimal,not going to lose  anything as long as you are holding your coins remember you cant lose anything you arent going to sell at loss,because theres nothing good on that you are literally help the big players to get what they want.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

I think when you believe in the cryptographic market will increase, keeping them from selling at this moment, your loss is not there. Or should never compare the current price and price as it increases to the moon. I think when choosing a potential currency, keep it when the market is down is a necessity and wait for high prices to sell. That's the best way to manage losses that I know of.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
For me I can mange stress by expressing myself to someone and find a way to make me enjoy so that I can divert myself in a way to make me happy.

KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

thanks in.advance..

Just relaxing, you can not do nothing if you have lost some money, or can you? I think that most times trying to do something about it, is what makes us try to invest in some other coins and in the end we end up losing a lot of money.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

thanks in.advance..
Just relaxing, you can not do nothing if you have lost some money, or can you? I think that most times trying to do something about it, is what makes us try to invest in some other coins and in the end we end up losing a lot of money.

if your loss is a macro and your experience is not enough to buy back another coin, then you have to find another source of business, nothing normal if you suffer such losses because our emotions will be enormous. it takes time to calm down while trying to focus to stay awake with the campaigns you follow.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

In trading market investment, lose and gain are usually happen,so that if your not experience about trading market specially in cryptocurrencies you must be aware and lot of research  before if you want to start at the first time to avoid some lose or mistake,on other hand manage your stress after you lose some of your initial capital are simple if you want to recover as soon as possible just think the positive way instead for regret what lose,cause being positive person will also help you out from stressful feeling in the past,cause its part of the life it just like no pain no game. Smiley
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

thanks in.advance..

I make up my loss in different ways as below
1. I engage in day trading and recover my loss on daily basis
2. When prices are extremely low I hold my investment to avert loss and sell when prices are high.

All of my coins are selected after extensive research my crypto basket contain some most matured coins and some I'm matured coins which are based on strong project and is constantly supported by developers.many times I recovered my loss in day trading.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

For good traders and have alot of money, They don't need to manage losses coz eventually after they short profit they will find coins that has possibility to pump. They depend on technical analysis while others will find coins that make them really good profit.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

investing naturally had to choose and know clearly what we are invested. whether it is nice or just turmoil only. Don't rush to buy and see when the price is low. If you experience the loss may have to wait for the long term.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

I'm sure we've all suffered from losses, the only way is to either hold it until the value rises, or cut your losses and invest in something that will almost guarantee to rise thereby cutting the loss. Not much fun but now the bull run is starting again we should be investing to maximise our gains

Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

I made some mistake in trading and i lose nearly 50% from capital, and from that mistake i will learn more what is wrong with my strategies. Big loss make me have chalenge to recover it by make better diversify risk. Now i will more focus trading on pair USDT so when any bad news and all crypto down i can move as soon as possible my money in to USDT. Greedy also was make me lose in big number, by dont over trading possible i can manage that my emotion.
Hi, diversification within cryptocurrency investing is more nuanced than equities or bonds because, for now, there are significant unknowns. One of the key unknowns is which token models will actually accrue value and appreciate in price over the longer-term. Outside of value accrual, there is significant uncertainty surrounding the nature of risks taken and how they might differ between coins.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

You have to look at the bigger picture, why did you invest in the first place? Maybe because you believed that you would make money or you believed in the technology? This being said you know that everyday will not be a good day, ride out the storms and rememeber why you invested in the first place.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

1) Losses must be anticipated in advance. Eternal profit does not exist.
2) As one of the options - averaging positions.
3) Leaving in a more acceptable loss after the next analysis "pretending to have just bought"

And stress - learn to manage stress in life.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 01:04:53 PM by ryan2018

thanks in.advance..

My advice you should divide your portfolio to 50% gold, 20% cash, 30% crypto or smaller. And in your crypto portfolio you divide again into some crypto which has a good intrinsic value of at least 10 crypto.

The intrinsic value of a crypto can be a successful project or not, how well the concept of the project, the concept is applied well and discipline or not, who the team is, how the quality of dedication and morale. If you are a trader, look at the daily transaction volume, use cut lose setting, read more news and trading books.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: