Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs Gold??  (Read 1013 times)
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

Gold and silver are always safe. But not rich. BTC and the crypto provided us with dreams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

Investing in gold is one of the smartest and safest investments. Gold will be profitable for us, because gold prices are constantly rising. However, if we want to make a huge profit, then we should invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin cs can pump very high prices. At present bitcoin price is about $ 8000, maybe in the next few years its price will be more than $ 50,000, until then long term investors will have a lot of profit thanks to Bitcoin.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

gold of course, since ancient times gold never died, all civilizations know gold as a valuable item. bitcoin could be crushed one day but not with gold

Bitcoin is offering a lot opportunities for people to make and invest, It may not
look or feel lavishing as gold does but bitcoin has helped people a lot. It's a
convenient investment and easy access. Gold is no doubt undisputed as a
classic and all time standard in investment, it's been here for a very long time
and it's very valuable indeed. I think it's two different commodities with different
properties, gold is good alright but so it bitcoins.
NASer122

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

If there is a war, you are fleeing, there must be no Internet, so bitcoin can't be traded. If gold does. Of course if you run away. It would be more convenient to hold bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Gold is the safest investment asset. If you have to choose one, I prefer gold. But both can be a profitable investment. Investing 75% gold and 25% bitcoin from wealth, I think it would be nice.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

Well in reality if I am a multi millionaire, I would choose gold over bitcoins of course. Obvious reason, I can physically hold it with my hands, I can see it and I can mold it into many things. Can use it as decoration and I can give my girls with gold. It has been considered very valuable for thousands of years and will continue to do so thousands of years from now.
nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Well then what about BITCOIN GOLD! lol jk jk but yeah gold is nice but one key factor you might be missing is percent increase over history. Bitcoin continues to climb year after year if not month after month that puts real gold in the pits when you look at it from an investment standpoint. Even if you invested in bitcoin for a month you could buy more gold then you could the month before.

nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

I tried to sell a few of my Silver Rounds and they told me they would not take them because they had been getting too many fakes.. You don't have that problem with Bitcoin (or any cryptocurrency).

dongle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Both are great. Gold have one advantage, that it is a "stable money" for 5000 years. Also it is manipulated by big banks, so true value is much higher. On the other hand we live in digital world and Bitcoin rocks. If monetary system collapse, it is always good to have some gold. Even one of the best investors of all time Ray Dalio, saying that everyone should have at least 7% of all assets in gold.

dongle

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with holding both, I think that what will happen if precious metals and cryptocurrency gain dominance again in the modern world we'll be using gold and silver for local trading amongst communities and cryptocurrencies for global trading so you don't have to worry about shipping gold and silver everywhere to people you want to pay.

dongle

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Such as, in Zimbabwe, there are gold assayers in every market. It is easy to transact in gold.
In the on-line sphere, it is easy to move bitcoin, and next to impossible to move gold (well, you could use gold-money, but you give up holding your own gold)
So, these values really depend on the environment.
However, in the future, there will be more important things on your lists. And they will trump everything. Basically, their weighting will be x10.For instance, imagine the world figures out how bad $oros really is. I mean, like they figure out that he is the cause of 1 in 10 children having autism, by his direct actions. And that he has caused all people to lose $10,000 personally, and... So, he becomes a living Hitler.
And $oros pays his private guard (army) in gold, because they won't accept anything else (like The US$, which is gone) and the towns people see this, and decide to not accept gold, because the gold comes from $oros.
GoldBitcoin
From $oros -100 Not from $oros +10
And there will be more important things,
such as verification of sending, automatic escrow, complete traceability end to end, or complete anonymity, etc.

IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

But what about the other precious and rare metals like Silver, Platinum, and Palladium? There are also being made into precious items nowadays. I would also prefer to have not just gold but also these other precious and rare metals.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Invest in GOLD is low risk and investment of BTC is high risk.
it's up to you, if do you like the high risk you can choose of BTC and possible can get a lot of profit than GOLD.
Bimerok

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

Gold and silver are always safe. But not rich. BTC and the crypto provided us with dreams.
I agree that gold is more stable, and over the past 15 years it has shown stable growth, but Bitcoin also grows, but several times faster.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

Bitcoin will continue on this market for a longer time. a altcoin that can replace it is not currently available. it may be after a very long time.

lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

The bitcoin will later relocate to another coin place. but this coin is hard to predict. I think ethereum is the biggest candidate for this.

Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

both bitcoin and gold have been applied to a certain price by a person on certain parameters. One way or another, you can feel the gold, hold it in your hands, and you will never be able to see or touch bitcoin. However, both gold and cryptocurrency can kill and maim.
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

both are very good options and are revalued every year, the difference between them is that gold has a more stable market price than bitcoin. BTC varies a lot, which generates a risk and gold has small changes that help maintain the value of your investment. but my choice would be towards the BTC
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

I choose bitcoin, because crypto currency can bring me much more profit than investing in gold. Besides, I do not know how I can buy gold. Perhaps this is much more difficult than buying a crypto currency.

casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

Bitcoin will take the place of gold in the coming months. I absolutely believe it. Later governments will use blockchain and go digital. It needs to be based on a source of money that is printed as it is now. This will certainly be bitcoin.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: