Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs Gold??  (Read 1013 times)
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

I never invested in gold. It seems to me that it is very difficult and not profitable. I know for sure that gold will not bring me as much profit as a crypto currency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years.
It will survive for more than those years. We are on the 1990's where internet is starting to become popular.
The same time where crypto's are starting to gain popularity and recognition from the world that this is a major investment from now on.

Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?
$100,000 to gold.
$100,000 to real estate
$500,000 to crypto.
The rest goes to my bank.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

I choose Bitcoin than Gold, why?  because now technology is the base of this life (I think) and Bitcoin have that, so Bitcoin is nice asset for future

It should be noted that Bitcoin is a digital currency that is subject to a strong and lightning growth, while gold, performs a completely different function in the world.
adl541

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

switch to digital gold -> btc
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

I never invested in gold. It seems to me that it is very difficult and not profitable. I know for sure that gold will not bring me as much profit as a crypto currency.
I always invests in bitcoin even gold was also talked about. The same here, I always prefer bitcoin than gold because of bitcoin is easy to use with, more functions that users can easily cope up. It seems btc and gold are always been comparing by others if they can afford to have both why not.
bernike

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

I am very curious about your question,what is your purpose of comparing btc with gold? . Because both of theme are different, i know both it same for investment, but there's different system. Okey i'll try to answer it. If i have a lot money i will choose gold. Because gold never end. But bitcoin maybe some day will end. That's if you compare gold with bitcoin.

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

switch to digital gold -> btc
This is a much more relevant and logical question than it might seems at first. A mater of fact is that, Gold, Bitcoin and Fiat currency be it Dollar, Pound, Euro or Yuan all share almost similar traits which fulfill Aristotle’s call for a currency to be functional and practical. But even then, Bitcoin trumps Gold on all of these properties. Bitcoin is fungible, and divisible. You can use fraction of Bitcoin and not a fraction of gold. Bitcoin is durable and portable in the same time. It shows resistance to counterfeit something lacking in Gold. So yeah, let it be the digital gold.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

I am very curious about your question,what is your purpose of comparing btc with gold? . Because both of theme are different, i know both it same for investment, but there's different system. Okey i'll try to answer it. If i have a lot money i will choose gold. Because gold never end. But bitcoin maybe some day will end. That's if you compare gold with bitcoin.
I don't believe that BTC can be end. I know that 21kk max. But not because of this. So much time need to complete. But what is gold? If we tell about future contracts than it's not gold. It's paper or digit on your screen. But real gold people purchase not so often. But this is actually
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:25:57 AM

Actually Bitcoin and Gold are different things.Bitcoin is decentralized digital and gold is metal. I think Bitcoin is better than gold. but bitcoin have a high risk and gold have low risk. nowadays bitcoin is so much popular and demand-able.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

We can not just compare bitcoin and gold. These are completely different in nature things with their own separate tasks and functions. They have only a general similarity in the sense that both carry out the function of storing value. In the rest they are different. Gold is the subject of an eternal source of value and will remain so until its reserves on earth are limited. If in future people find large reserves of gold in the bowels of the earth, or bring it to Earth after the exploration of outer space, then gold will either significantly fall in price, or generally depreciate. In all other cases, it is a constant source of value. As for bitcoin, it is a product of digital technologies. If these technologies disappear, then the crypto currency will disappear. Therefore, it is more temporary than gold. The conclusion is obvious. Bitcoin can be chosen as a source of great profit now, but in the global perspective, it loses.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Bitcoin will still be my best choice if I am to choose between bitcoin and gold for investment. Bitcoin has a brighter future than any other tools of investment. Bitcoin is the future of money and holding them should be the right thing to do.  I have been trying to understand why many people will predict doom for bitcoin in future after it has proof to be the best form of money.
MikeEhan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

I think Bitcoin already has its own market and its users, Bitcoin is a separate asset from real life, but its technology can be applied to real life. So my opinion Bitcoin will still exist and still be liked by fans and lovers of crytpo.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

I think Bitcoin already has its own market and its users, Bitcoin is a separate asset from real life, but its technology can be applied to real life. So my opinion Bitcoin will still exist and still be liked by fans and lovers of crytpo.
Is it mean that you choose BTC? Or no? I don't understand sorry. I know many fans of gold. It began before new era. And now gold fans are much more than BTC fans  Grin
bigcrocodile

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin and Gold have anything in common, many compare them, but this is a mistaken opinion. I am sure that they differ, at least - price stability and consumers.
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

Gold & Silver are precious metals & Industrial metals..

Bitcoin is a p2p electronic cash system..
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

In my opinion, if choose to invest, I will choose BTC and if choose to store I will choose gold. Since BTC I will earn higher profits than gold, they can make us profit in a short time. Gold does not fluctuate as large as BTC so they are suitable for storage.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Gold & Silver are precious metals & Industrial metals..

Bitcoin is a p2p electronic cash system..

it would seem that the common between gold and bitcoin, but still many people are constantly comparing them, I think that this is done in order to add popularity Bitcoin.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

"Trade mark for today." I have to be realistic and somehow tend to take it as having a good sense. Cryptocurrency is of course passing. Very much similar with the traditional fiat system. We do not have paper bills and coins before. We used to be really utilizing gold and silver and bronze when doing commerce in the past and yet we eventually realize that there is so much more advantage in inventing the fiat system. But right now, we are again beginning to realize that there is so much better with fiat and that is crypto. So perhaps for the next hundreds of years, crypto will rule the payment system. Gold will remain to be a store of value though.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

For me two of that is good and popular for investment but for me bitcoin is the best because its easly to rise the price and we can get profit if the prise will rise and we know bitcoin will become expnsive on the future.many persons become rich because of bitcoin and we can buy also in a low price if the  price will goes down and we can sell if the price will goes up so that i think bitcoin is good morethan gold.

Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

For me two of that is good and popular for investment but for me bitcoin is the best because its easly to rise the price and we can get profit if the prise will rise and we know bitcoin will become expnsive on the future.many persons become rich because of bitcoin and we can buy also in a low price if the  price will goes down and we can sell if the price will goes up so that i think bitcoin is good morethan gold.
I agree that investing in gold is not the best option for today, but Bitcoin can quickly gain its price, so it is unique.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: