Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs Gold??  (Read 1013 times)
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I think the Game changes forever  - cryptocurrency here to stay.  They can be regulated, banned or well-spread  but it's definitely start of the new economy

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

As far as we know Gold is the oldest and safest storage tool, the price of Gold is always stable so investing in Gold will profitable very low.
While bitcoin is a new investing channel which is latent high risks because the price of Bitcoin is movement very big. But "high risk" is equivalent the profit bring very big as well, so if i have a lot of money ($1 millions as you said), i will use 80% to invest in Bitcoin because i think the price of Bitcoin will soon 2x in the next two years

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

the difference between gold and bitcoin is very far from all things, from the risk also seem far away, as a true trader will still choose bitcoin or altcoin for investment although they know crypto have a high risk in the gold investment appeal,
of all crypto expert comments say that the crypto will get shiny even more, the golden glow will soon be dimmed for future investment

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

While BTC is not gold. It's only speculations. When we will mine 98-99% BTC than BTC will be more expensive than diamonds  Grin Or died. But it's not soon

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

guys, you can expect a lot, but it's better not to forget about gold. There may come times when the e-currency Just can become inaccessible to society. And then gold will return to its usage.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Both can be seen as a reliable means of investment, I find it more appropriate to share my investment between the two, even if someone hurts, the other will remain intact and I will continue my journey.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

I will choose gold to hold, in my opinion should not risk investing in BTC, the BTC is a bubble market, they can break at any time, so keep gold is the safest.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

Gold is rising in price very slowly and so I do not see it as a way to earn money. But bitcoin in a short time can make me a rich man. So I choose bitcoin.

sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

The key word to life savings is to diversify. Why limit yourself to only one option?

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

To make a comparison between gold and BTC, investing in BTC will help you earn huge profits in a short time while investing in gold will merely help you avoid losing money over time instead of cash hold. BTC will probably survive for a short period of time but the profit it brings is huge if you make the investment at the right time. If I had money, I would not invest in gold but would invest in the cryptocurrency market.

Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

I think bitcoin will last a long time, because bitcoin is becoming an asset for all users,
And whereas the gold of a metal begins not a currency, and we too will put the asset on gold,
Not all of us will be invested dibitcoin, because bitcoin is unpredictable.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

BTC and Gold are two very different things, in either case, they have almost nothing in common. Gold has existed in this world before man was born and created by God to be enjoyed by human use. Some people may make gold as an investment, but in essence, gold is created for human use as jewelry. While BTC was created by humans with the development of existing technology. BTC was created for the purpose of human use in this world as an investment and a job to mine a coin that can then be exchanged for a virtual currency to meet the necessities of life.
So with that $ 1 million if you can take advantage of the current BTC for investment, you will get huge profits and unexpected value. Whereas if you use to buy gold, from the beginning you buy, you can calculate the profit you get that is equivalent that's it, the price of gold from the past also stable up and down. Not many advantages you can get from gold.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

bitcoin persist for a long time can be, and this is certainly everyone's expectations. a growing number of enthusiasts certainly makes bitcoin able to survive on. Gold is indeed a promising investment, but the results of the gold are not as attractive as a result of the bitcoin.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

Gold is the safest investment asset. If you have to choose one, I prefer gold. But both can be a profitable investment. Investing 50% gold and 50% bitcoin from wealth, I think it would be nice.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Both are great. Gold have one advantage, that it is a "stable money" for 5000 years. Also it is manipulated by big banks, so true value is much higher. On the other hand we live in digital world and Bitcoin rocks. If monetary system collapse, it is always good to have some gold. Even one of the best investors of all time Ray Dalio, saying that everyone should have at least 7% of all assets in gold.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

Different users have different thoughts about gold as well bitcoin. Above user has a varied understanding about gold, but majority of the users give importance to gold as one of the most prominent investment. It holds trust from more people than bitcoin.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

People will probably assume that gold will be the longest-lasting commodity in the world, even though the profit of investment in gold is less than cryptos. It is possible that the cryptocurrencies market will last for at least the next 20 or 30 years, but it will not be as long as the existence of gold. So depending on the time we should have invested in different kinds, and the current time, investing in cryptos would be better than gold.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

bitcoin persist for a long time can be, and this is certainly everyone's expectations. a growing number of enthusiasts certainly makes bitcoin able to survive on. Gold is indeed a promising investment, but the results of the gold are not as attractive as a result of the bitcoin.

of course many people expect that bitcoin will stay alive, even though in this world nothing is everlasting, but many people expect bitcoin to always exist, gold is also one of the best choice of people to invest, but for me prefers to invest on bitcoin, despite the enormous risk, bitcoin investments for me are very promising for big profits rather than gold investments.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

Just buy BTCG and you have both Smiley
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

If it is about how to getting it, i will choose btc. Because to get btc is not as expensive as getting gold.
But if the both are given as free of charge, i definitely choose gold.
Because from the beginning until now, gold always to be needed by everyone, whether individual or electronic industry. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: