Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs Gold??  (Read 1013 times)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Gold is also a very attractive asset. But if you choose where the profit is more - then I choose bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

everyone has a different opinion, about BTC and also gold
there are some gold users who have a wide variety of opinion perceptions about gold, most of whom choose gold as an investment,
the most easy and desirable,
and BTC many people also know but many say the investment is risky but more profitable, and some do not know yet
about BTC. so maybe invest more into gold
compared with BTC
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

It depends really. BTC is more volatile, so the price could go up or down a lot more. Gold is more stable and will hold it's value over time. So it really depends on if you want to take a risk or not. I would most definitely invest a good percentage of the $1,000,000 in BTC, but wouldn't count out an investment in gold to stabilize the value of my portfolio either.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

I would better choose both as an asset, but to multiply my capital and profits, i would choose bitcoin. Gold does not help multiply your capital but bitcoin and other crypto currencies would certainly support. Gold value do not reallly go up and down. If you look at the price variation of gold , you may not see a big variation. Buy if you look at the price variation in bitcoin, it would be too much. You will either feel to sell or buy more bitcoin when the price is too low. Profits will certainly hit your wallet very soon.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

If I had that amount, I would buy the land. Preferably fertile land. After all, you can not be fed with gold or bitkoin. And from the eternal question about gold and bitcoin, I can say that gold wins. If electricity is lost, bitcoin will be lost, too, and gold will be with us
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

I think that investing in gold becomes very relevant for many people. The political situation in the world is very heated and people will look for a stable asset. I think they will choose gold, not bitcoin.
Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

the comparison of bitcoin and gold was long ago. One year ago, prices were equalized at a time. but the situation is different now.

even in this decline, investors continue to earn compared to last year. but under its, Gold slowly ascended. of course, this is a political strain. the war rumors have raised the price of gold.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.

I prefer Bitcoin for an investments although risky but still it is fast moving than gold. We could see in the market the huge difference of the prices between these two investments because it is Bitcoin is the most popular now than gold and beside it is the most convenient way for the masses to invest in which all we need is a safe wallet but for gold i think it is in favor of the rich investors because as we are belong to the middle class level we could not keep massive of gold in our home for our future selling.
anthinguy21

Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

At the present time, gold is still a bit longer than BTC, making you compare gold with BTC means you see BTC as a gold-like asset. This comparison implies that BTC is used by everyone as a kind of asset, not currency. And if there are 1 million dollars, I can divide 70% of the investment into the BTC and 30% of the investment in gold rather than putting all the eggs in the same basket.

Nephty

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

Bitcoin is still the original and the most popular one, therefore, I believe that it will be more successful in the end. Bitcoin Gold is, after all, a fork that could always remain in the shadow of its master.
But again, there is a slight chance that it might surpass Bitcoin, but I highly doubt it. Because, most people know about the original one.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

It depends really. BTC is more volatile, so the price could go up or down a lot more. Gold is more stable and will hold it's value over time. So it really depends on if you want to take a risk or not. I would most definitely invest a good percentage of the $1,000,000 in BTC, but wouldn't count out an investment in gold to stabilize the value of my portfolio either.

Exactly, there is nobody saying you cannot diversify your portfolio with more than 1 asset.

In fact, holding only one asset for your entire portfolio is extremely dumb.

As I said, gold is probably going to continue to be a good store of value for a long time to come. People trust in gold, it's in their nature. But I don't see bitcoin as being that volatile in the long term since it's also a store of value. Sure, it could fluctuate in the short term a bit, but in the long run the growth should be steady for BTC.

Still though, I'd diversify my portfolio with both for sure. They're both too good to pass on.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

If I have 1 million dollars ?
I will divide it 30% for bitcoin, 30% for altcoin and 40% for gold. because during the gold investment its price is never too down like bitcoin.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Serg22

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

Yes, I agree that gold is more stable, but to increase their investments, I would have invested this amount in bitcoin.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

I am a huge fan of crypto currency, but if I just needed to save my money, I would choose GOLD, Bitcoin just for earnings.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

It's absolutely different investment. If you tell about gold futures than it's one thing. If you tell about physical gold in bricks it's other. That's why to say that Gold is better/worth BTC is empty words. "More stable, less stable". Are you see gold chart for 5-15 years?
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.

I would better choose bitcoin now. As i earn some bitcoin, i love to gather bitcoin and hold back for its value rise. If you look at gold's value it does not increase or decrease as like bitcoin. The profits earned from gold is less than profits earned from bitcoin. So it is even better to buy more bitcoin and keep them now as current btc value is low. Bitcoin price may start recovering back from July. We can certainly expect a lump of profits by then.
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

At one time, gold, too, no one is considered a precious metal, especially since it will always be in price. Bitcoins are all new, but behind them is the future. After all, for digital technology is the future.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

it's a beautiful comparison. recently, investor companies say the cryptos are insecure. crypto coins are curious for High gain earnings. good luck. Wink
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

They are different matters, Gold is tangible and exist for many years and it has economic value for a certain country while bitcoin runs only for past few years and the fluctuations of price is due to the volume of trades.For me, golds are more valuable than bitcoin, why? because gold is known by everyone and acceptance is everywhere but bitcoin is only known by people that have passion with cryptocurrencies so you will see the difference now.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

I choose Bitcoin than Gold, why?  because now technology is the base of this life (I think) and Bitcoin have that, so Bitcoin is nice asset for future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: