Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs Gold??  (Read 1013 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.
And the price of BTC will be drop extremely.
As we know golds like a parameter to measure the inflation.
Price of golds always following the economy global changes.
Imagine if you have $ 1M, Which one you want to choose?

Diversify into both, or even invest into REITS, real estates and etc
I've look into these financial instruments, Crypto is like a new tools driven to stimulate the financial economy into the next revolution

Gold is like a welcome gift, most people would think of investing at gold because it is proven to be safe and inflation resist
At one point, i've learn that if Gold price goes up, BTC will always follow the gold and went up
It seems like it has a minor relation there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

a majority of around 70% I allow for bitcoin and the rest will I League for the gold. bitcoin indeed nobody knows will last until when however while still promising then it is not wrong of course if such opportunity.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

gold of course, since ancient times gold never died, all civilizations know gold as a valuable item. bitcoin could be crushed one day but not with gold
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

for me I'll choose gold between that two options. Because gold is made by nature and it takes hundreds or maybe thousands of years to be made of okay. And bitcoin is only made by human and we can create another worthless cryptocurrency if we wanted to.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

Nowdays, BTC become so popular. Some people didn't expect that the price will be so high.
But, can BTC survive in the next 10 or 15 years. Because 'maybe'  crypto currency just a trade mark for today and will be changed with other 'currency' next year.

If I have that money to invest I will diversify. I will not risk it all in one investment. That will be the real world answer but if we need to choose one I think I will invest it in Bitcoin. I am a risk taker and I trust Bitcoin enough that it can survive in the years to come. Gold is a safe investment but with a lower reward.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

Its Gold for me also. Its better to invest in certain asset with physical appearance than investing in digital thing. But we don’t know also the run of time as the human civilization keeps on improving and technology blooms so fast, maybe this digital currencies or cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will really be of certain value just like the physical gold. Or maybe next time there will be a digital currency be made also for gold.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

Repeatedly said that gold is more stable and does not have such volatility in price. And the fact that crypto-currencies are not recognized anywhere else further reduces confidence in them, it's just as a means of quickly enriching, and gold is a reliable back of your capital.

Gold is indeed more stable but calling bitcoin as not that much reliable just due to high volatility is a little unfair. Bitcoin is the future of money and gold is now an ancient history. All clever investors would choose bitcoin over gold because they know the fact very well that only bitcoin can bring ample profits. Stability is not appreciated when it comes to earning money by investments.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

They are different matters, Gold is tangible and exist for many years and it has economic value for a certain country while bitcoin runs only for past few years and the fluctuations of price is due to the volume of trades.For me, golds are more valuable than bitcoin, why? because gold is known by everyone and acceptance is everywhere but bitcoin is only known by people that have passion with cryptocurrencies so you will see the difference now.

in these days, btc is more reliable than gold.

if you change country or city. you can take btc to your ledger and you can go where you want with your money.
but it is really hard to do with golds
embung mereng

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

I prefer bitcoin rather han gold
because I'm sure bitcoin will bring good luck,
by investing in bitcoin I think will get a lot of profit
especially now that bitcoin prices are starting to rise
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

bitcoin analysis I will not last only 10 or 15 years, bitcoin is now more and more people know it and make it for profit, more people buy bitcoin, bitcoin will be higher price, if for example I have $ 1 million I prefer to buy bitcoin.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Investing in gold is a wise decision, because the price of gold is very stable, and it will certainly continue to rise in the future. However, if we want to make huge profits, we can take risks, then invest in Bitcoin. The cryptocurrency market is a new market, it has great potential. And Bitcoin is the king of the market, it's very popular, so many people know bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will grow in size and value in the next few years. This is an opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin when the bitcoin price is only about $ 8000.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

You can always create more cryptocurrencies.  You can't create more gold so in my mind you can't compare the two and gold will always be more sought after.
I think Bitcoin is several times more in demand than gold. You can not compare them, because gold is more stable, and Bitcoin can be unchanged at any time.

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

You can always create more cryptocurrencies.  You can't create more gold so in my mind you can't compare the two and gold will always be more sought after.
I think Bitcoin is several times more in demand than gold. You can not compare them, because gold is more stable, and Bitcoin can be unchanged at any time.
We already read about this questions from the past. Bitcoin and gold cannot be comparable, we have our own decisions on which is the good and best choice. The way we see it gold exists long until now, if we have 1m why not to diversify our investment since we take risks.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

Gold is mostly considered to be an asset and people like to invest in gold as gold is very important for everyone here in our country India as they give special importance to gold and silver commodity. Price of the gold follow the global economy changes whereas BTC has no relation to the global economy but i think both BTC and gold are important for investment because both are expected to gain value for long-term even after many years especially Bitcoin as this is getting demand day after day.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

I don't like Gold but as I see all predictions made under the assumption that people choose between virtual (market) gold and coins (BTC). One remark. I can hold gold as brick (physical coin) any time. But I can hold BTC with electricity only. In the world crisis conditions my gold will be more valuable than any coins and especially crypto
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

i will choose both, because Bitcoin and Gold is a good investments for long run
but, maybe Gold is safer than bitcoin, because everyone know gold is a traditional assets and at this moment traditional assets is still better and safer than a digital assets like bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

Gold is mostly considered to be an asset and people like to invest in gold as gold is very important for everyone here in our country India as they give special importance to gold and silver commodity. Price of the gold follow the global economy changes whereas BTC has no relation to the global economy but i think both BTC and gold are important for investment because both are expected to gain value for long-term even after many years especially Bitcoin as this is getting demand day after day.

Now people are considering Bitcoin is also an asset. nobody is using bitcoin as payment mode everybody is buying and selling it for a high price. But Gold is a universal asset you can use it in the open world but Bitcoin is not like that you have to use it in dark web. profit wise i will suggest Bitcoin is better than Gold.  
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

Every development of the times has always been changed and eliminated. Because life will always work, our brains will not think the same thing every day.

'Technology' can easily change the world, this is the modern time/digital era. Everything about human beings should be done as simple as possible. Human nature will imitate others in accordance with what he wants. And cryptocurrency is now increasingly popular, already many people are using. Indirectly they will bring people to the world of cryptocurrency. This is what will make cryptocurrency will always be in the future. Keep in mind people who already know their cryptocurrency will be hard to leave it.

Bitcoin and gold are very valuable assets for me, both of which have a high value. But the difference in gold will be better known by the community than bitcoin. But for the price I chose bitcoin, bitcoin beat gold in terms of price. If I have $ 1M I'll buy bitcoin first because the technology will continue to innovate. Because the bitcoin function is superior to gold, gold is only an asset, but bitcoin can be used as an asset and payment system.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

gold of course, since ancient times gold never died, all civilizations know gold as a valuable item. bitcoin could be crushed one day but not with gold
Nah you are wrong, i trust with bitcoin and i believe bitcoin will be great in the future, I think the future of bitcoin is better than gold, that my opinion
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

i heared Scandinavians country(Sweden? or something like that) invest part of his money in cryptosector, but maybe that news just a fake
if that true- that may be a confirme of your gipotyz BTC=Gold

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: