Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3738 times)
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:29 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 06:49:54 PM by Jaycee99

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Well people can't literally say or tell you an answer that they are not sure of(because when someone is asking others will answer you it still has a future but they can not tell you when)

They might just tell you that I think bitcoin will rise when goes down and as for me, my answer is "this is an reaction that is normal to a human sitaution, to a change in market value.

As far as I know  one must GO and not panick  as other do and it is t hoe amulate c
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I believe in the bright future of crypto. I do not even doubt it. The technology of blockchain is important for the economic activities of a person. The market is subject to manipulation. Therefore, we see strong price fluctuations. They will always be. It is necessary to try to analyze the situation in order to get a good profit.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

First time i heard about it was like 4 years ago, that time was not much info and news that i could find, and I didn't know why this technology could be useful, i thought it is like electro currency, but for now i know there is a good thing that we call a smart contract, it can be using in different ways of the modern life, that allows the performance of credible transactions without third parties
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

Its been a year when i first joined here in cryptocurreny world. It is hard for a beginner to believe on currency that has no consistency in terms of market value. But as i read and research here in this forum i learned that this currency has a bright future. It has the potential to grow infinitely. Imagine this cryptocurrency blooms one day, we the members got an advantage against newcomers. So we just need to believe and put our trust with cryptocurrency.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

I believe in the bright future of crypto. I do not even doubt it. The technology of blockchain is important for the economic activities of a person. The market is subject to manipulation. Therefore, we see strong price fluctuations. They will always be. It is necessary to try to analyze the situation in order to get a good profit.

Technology blockchain is important not only for economic activity, but also in other areas of life. this is demonstrated to us by other companies that use technology.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

I must believe in it considering the money i invested in it, i must believe until i get back my moey to get back profits and maybe stop the game
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Yes, I still believe in the bright future of Crypto. But not with the ICOs. Recently, I saw a few projects that have a good product and values. But I can be wrong. I hope, in the next few years, ICO creator can be more creative and make the project to solve several crypto problems.

IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

Generally speaking years is too much to see the recovery of cryptocurrency, what is happening now is just a simply natural cycle in crypto yearly. So believing that cryptocurrency will rise again is always possible.
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

Of course you can invest , crypto will grow I don't even doubt it . We've seen growth in the last few days .
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

its only natural on crypto, it has a high volatility, it goes down because there is a correction on the price of every crypto. it goes up with a very fast pace.
there is no other reason that you shouldnt invest on crypto just because its price now is low.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Me too. I entered the cryptop market in July 2017. At that time the market started going up to January and now is bearish. this is very normal. I am not too concerned or worried about the current price. I will keep my coins and tokens until the end of 2018. And surely the price will go up.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

Yes, I still believe in future of crypto as this will give more returns can an other investment option in next two three years because now more and more  people want to enter in this market and it will boost the value of this market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

its only natural on crypto, it has a high volatility, it goes down because there is a correction on the price of every crypto. it goes up with a very fast pace.
there is no other reason that you shouldnt invest on crypto just because its price now is low.

Yes , I still believe that cryptos had still a bright future ,because it is being use here in the digital world and those cryptos has different functions and uses, so I can say that it will have to be use in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Why not believe? We are many  people here who has change their life because of cryptocurrency so there is no reason for me not to believe in it, I know that we would all have a brighter future someday because of this just keep your faith and believe in this thing.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

you can still invest in crypto even the market is down this is our opportunity to buy more cheap cryptos and then hold for 1 year or hold until in december I'm sure the market will recover.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

Yes, I believe in the bright future of crypto. Because I'm earning  $5000 in ICO project. So you can search the good altcoin and investment it.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is a profitable investment along the years, A lot of people now are in panic because of the fall of the majority of crypto prices include Bitcoin, but this is a normal thing, we already know that cryptocurrencies prices are too volatile. So I advice you to invest more as a lot of crypto prices are too low.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Yes i do still believe in the very bright future of crypto, Because if you are part of this crypto world you must understand and aware of the fluctuation moment of the market value. Do not panic or afraid of the price that fall because you already know that crypto can make increase even in a short period of time with a crazily high as you do not expected.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

The fact that now the market is red is not a reason for panic. History has the property of repeating itself. I believe that in the near future, maybe not so short, the market will continue its growth.

Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Of course there are many who believe in crypto and also me. I am sure later that cryptocurrency will return as before, we just need to wait and by building good news.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: