Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3748 times)
Alan29

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

Yes. True believer!
ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

I still agree that the future of cripto will be bright. indeed in early 2018 this market price cripto far down. does not mean it will go down forever. like a wheel turning sometimes up sometimes down, that's what's happening now. then we must be firm and patient in the face of this ordeal. someday surely the price will surely rise again. do not hesitate about Bitcoin now. if you doubt you will be sorry.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

In fact, the crypt, including Bitcoin is already developing 10 years, and during this time almost always in the plus. The current crisis lasts only 4 months, whether darken all the future and prospects this time interval?                     
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

Yes I do still believe in that cryptocurrencies' future will be bright. You wouldn't ask this question if the market status weren't bloodbath. Just wait a little bit more and we will see those bearish market days soon hopefully!
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently.
Crypto's isn't for the weak hearts, you better know of it before investing. Since the timing you knew bitcoin during the peak it makes you worried.
And probably you bought during the time that all crypto's are expensive and on it's all time high's.
If you are just a holder, you don't have to worry as your goal is to hold for longer term.

Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
We don't have to wait for next year, give few more months and while it's down for this time, yes you can still invest.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

Yes i do. And i think many people who are around here are still believing in cryptocurrencies too. Because if not, all people would sell all their coins and would leave this message board. Just because of the correction of the past weeks, everybody thinks its over. But if you have just any clue about trading you will know, that these correction is absolutly normal. So when you look back the years of cryptocurrencies, you see it always dump so hard or harder, but it came back even stronger then ever before!
IvaNkaLPG

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

The Poland government is going back in time for century. The government politicians and employers think there are the new kings, queens and feodals. It is very sad.

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Yes it will changed this year,and to the next upcoming years  Grin do not be worried about these market crashes,holders will always win the game for the longer terms all you need to to is relax and do not check the market regularly because a holder should have less stress than a day trader,enjoy your life do not do what others are doing because its stressful.

Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
To me know is the best time to invest in crypto since all markets are down.. And I don't see ethereum or bitcoin getting lower than this.. We'll see the green soon...
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

Does anyone believe that FIAT will be that way? when were we bartering before?
We have no internet and computers before when money was invented. but we get into it.
and now that we have computers and internet, cards has been all over the world.
it is debit or credit.
but why now? we have cryptocurrency, it is digital also that can go with our fast phase technology.
everyone will adopt it soon like FIAT before.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

Yes, I do. Why would I even waste time in all the ventures I do if I don't. I mean, is it not counter logic to even endure all these bad stuff and be patient in your ventures, while on the one hand, not believing in this market. I think in all my years in this market, I have come to accept that there are just so many factors affecting this market, and that also affects how its assets would unfold in terms of value. And I think, the big consideration if it would really have a future is how we, its users, support it more so than the market itself and the coins in it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Harldly one can say for sure but in my opinion crypto is what will be with us for a long time so invest

Yes it will be better for us to invest in crypto currency as of now because the value of crypto currency let it be bitcoin or Altcoin are really low now and the same will be increased in couple of months so this is an opportunity to invest.

Am I spamming? Report me!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

We don't know what is going to happen next year. As we have seen, this year started with government throwing a lot of tantrum around bitcoin. They started strictly regulating the coins, which has caused the price to drop significantly. Right now, the government stopped being harsh on the rules for a while and we might see the price bounce back up. And yes you can still invest on crypto currencies. Why wouldn't you able to be?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

I think there is no longer the need for fear,Just look at the idea behind of the cryptocurrencies,I mean ideas behind the ethereum,bitcoin,bitcoincash or even cheap and new,unique altcoins,If you do that you will answer questions like that by yourself...What about Changes,Of course today its not a really good situation for crypto market,But if we consider historical evidences and statistics we may see the future brighter,at the same time it doesn't mean that historical statistics are absolute determinant of future,Of course not but it will help us to make our targets correctly.Anyway I think today many problems are artificially created which will be fixed very soon...
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

Yep I still belive in it as long as crypto is not only about the price. Right now the bear market will last all the year in my opinion so just hold up and maybe when bitcoin goes to bottom you will have some spareable cash to invest.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

I think that our life is impossible to imagine without cryptocurrencies. They have already firmly taken their place and will sooner or later continue their growth. I personally have no doubt about that.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

You see, besides the big and fast earnings, the crypto world is also a big industry. It develops, it becomes popular. People understand the usefulness of this technology and try to use it more often in their work. Popularity is the success. Of course, this is promising. Do not doubt in the future.
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Yes I do.
I still believe in the bright future of crypto, but quite later.
Last events showed that world is not ready for crypto yet.

Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

I'm sure that the crypt is the technology of the future and this is really what you need to do. I hope that most projects will be implemented...
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

I believe that crypto will thrive in 2018. And I hope that this will benefit people. It seems to me that we are at the source of the development of crypto today. I'm glad that I had time for this party.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: