Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:57:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3744 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

Of course I still believe that crypto will have a very bright future. I can see people becoming depressed and losing hope because they are getting rekt by the market in the last few months. But do you guys really think it will not go up again? Been here already before and there's always the rainbow after the rain.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

No one is in- charge of your decision,you will make your own decision because it is your money not ours. I personally believe that the future of Crypto is brighter than today that is why I stand firm in holding my cryptos. People around me kept saying to cash out while it still has value but the final decision is mine and my Crypto Assets are hardly earned by me and not them.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I do not believe in the future of Crypto because I know all too soon it will be eliminated and replaced by any good choice and a lot of potentials. Believing in your own choices is the best way to win in Crypto because everything can make you lose.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

Yes! I believe the bright future in crypto business, in terms of life future changes, I see this in crypto business that my life soon become financially stable, and also the crypto business has already made by creator that change the economic status of all country to become economically stable, and the cryptocurrency would become the main source of income to all people who works hardly on cryptocurrency business. And crypto business soon become very popular that also government endorse and support cryptocurrency business.

Yes i do, as what i've witness last month of 2017 the price of btc rise from $10000 to $19000, crypto coins will not die, it will never die because there are so many people who invested it especially on the most popular coin bitcon, bitcoin has a strong community, many people invested on that coins because of his performance last year. So dont stop believing in crypto coins, it will give you a bright future.
it is not easy to cultivate confidence in the crypto, after what has happened in recent months, the price of crypto has fallen too deep,
causing the loss of confidence in crypto.

TinaMoran

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
Merited by LillyBogan (2)

Cryptocurrencies are still good investments,especially when the times that the economic growth of countries is in high risk,you should be investing amount which you can afford to lose so that you wont be affected when the market has failed,or if the other way around has happened you will still have good source of extra money,as you are a holder you should be looking forward to future,not for shoft period of time.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Yes! I believe the bright future in crypto business, in terms of life future changes, I see this in crypto business that my life soon become financially stable, and also the crypto business has already made by creator that change the economic status of all country to become economically stable, and the cryptocurrency would become the main source of income to all people who works hardly on cryptocurrency business. And crypto business soon become very popular that also government endorse and support cryptocurrency business.

Yes i do, as what i've witness last month of 2017 the price of btc rise from $10000 to $19000, crypto coins will not die, it will never die because there are so many people who invested it especially on the most popular coin bitcon, bitcoin has a strong community, many people invested on that coins because of his performance last year. So dont stop believing in crypto coins, it will give you a bright future.
it is not easy to cultivate confidence in the crypto, after what has happened in recent months, the price of crypto has fallen too deep,
causing the loss of confidence in crypto.
I may not be that objective type but regarding this matter,I stay with crypto. There has been many issues correspond with bitcoin or altcoins but inspite of the problems encountered, it will never affect me in this kind of work. I see crypto as one of my basic needs so it is not the end for me to give up everything with it. The future is still on with crypto the longer I or we wait,the better fulfillment we can get in the future because it really has a brighter future.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

I still believe, we only need is to wait until the cryptocurrencies will pump again in the future. Some of them have a good potential when it comes in the market. I think it is already have a good potential in the future, let us more patronize the cryptocurrency to have a good value in the future. Always be patience until the crypto will be successful in the future.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency, even though the price of crypto falls in the current price which is initially very high in 2017 I remain in cryptocurrency, I think the current price is quite feasible if we look at prices in the year of the year like 2015 or earlier.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Hell yea! i believe in future of crypto and to tell you the truth, there s a bright future ahead of us. Blockchain technology is revolutionary thats why a bunch of institutions are getting in. As we've seen it in the past few months because they are aware of what blockchain has to offer.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Well, I think cryptmarket won't decline. This days where the hottest investment second to real-estate is in cryptocurrency. In fact crytocurrency may surpass real-estate or gold investment. The population of investors is already growing more and more each day.

poli.isk

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

of course. this is the future. the Internet will always be, it only develops. the world does not stand still, time goes by. humanity goes to the future, and such money has a future!
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Is there anything you can not believe in crypto? By seeing the success of many people coming from crypto does it still make you doubt the crypto? That way my belief in crypto is still very awake, crypto has not disappointed its users. Only those who can not understand the crypto cycle are disappointed. I continue to explore knowledge with my friend who is much more experienced in this crypto field. I can not promise crypto will change or not in the coming year. But for now I am very sure you still have the opportunity to invest in crypto, then immediately take this opportunity before it disappears and you regret.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Yes I still believe in the bright future of crypto because we have a lot of big investors and companies around the world who have recently joined the crypto space. The crypto market can easily be manipulated so that the price does not always reflect success because the crypto-market is still young and needs time to mature.

Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

I really want to believe that everything will be fine.But you need to be prepared for the worst and that you can lose all your money

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

Continue to hold your coin and we will see what crypto can do in this year, if you have money to invest then it is a good sign to invest in crypto currency on very affordable price, even the bitcoin price drop down you will see there is a lot of supporters and holders of different coin because they believe in what their coin can do in the future.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

yes, crypto become well known because a lot of people have seen a future about it, there's a lot of people become interested on using it, and holding it.

malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

Yes I still believe I think this will be our future money in the future no more paper money the technology is going to rise and our daily living is more easier now. using digital money is much easier than paper money for example buying in online shops just click send for payments then it's done less hassle even if you're on your house or any part of this world you can make transactions.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

I would very much like all the coins to return to the positions of January 2018! Here, each expresses only his own personal "I want" and "I think", which will not affect the movement of the market. Hope dies last, so let's hope for a brilliant future until the last.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

I think most people are just into the price value of most of the cryptocurrency that is why they are panicking with the sudden dip of the prices last months, also because of this it makes a chain of negativity into this market so the prices did go lower as we have seen last week.
 For me I am more interested on what the blockchian could offer into the real market for instance a blockchain for package delivery that gives a quick transaction without going to a branch of the carrier to send the package and uses their internal token akong with other cryptocurrencies in the market.  The potential of such project to grow is quite great and if more people would  use their product the higher price of the internal tojen would be. And if more people would support such project the negativity around crypto would cease.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Yes I still believe I think this will be our future money in the future no more paper money the technology is going to rise and our daily living is more easier now. using digital money is much easier than paper money for example buying in online shops just click send for payments then it's done less hassle even if you're on your house or any part of this world you can make transactions.
Yes of course i still believe because right now crypto is become successful and growing, and because of its success many people who using it are also now earning a lot. And i think crypto has brigh future and its start now and it will be successful in the upcoming years, and also i think crypto will become a currency used in transaction as payment in any site or can used in payment our daily needs like paying bills and paying foods in restaurant.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: