Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3738 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Dream about becoming rich within the short time don’t disappear anywhere. People still looks for miracle. And Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is that miracle nowadays. We know about definite examples of it.
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Yes, I still believe in the bright future of crypto. There are lots of ups and downs in this market but I believe that it will be stable in one stage and stay for a long time. Now the question is where it will be stand? Right now I don’t have the answer of this question. But you should still invest in crypto if your expectation is not very high.
geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Yes I still believe I think this will be our future money in the future no more paper money the technology is going to rise and our daily living is more easier now. using digital money is much easier than paper money for example buying in online shops just click send for payments then it's done less hassle even if you're on your house or any part of this world you can make transactions.
Yes of course i still believe because right now crypto is become successful and growing, and because of its success many people who using it are also now earning a lot. And i think crypto has brigh future and its start now and it will be successful in the upcoming years, and also i think crypto will become a currency used in transaction as payment in any site or can used in payment our daily needs like paying bills and paying foods in restaurant.

I believe the blockchain technology is about to reframe the future. So glad to read more news about it being embedded not only to help secure any data better than conventional identity records due to the absence of third-party intermediaries but also (for instance) to assist in distribution cash-for-food aid to over 100,000 Syrian refugees in Jordan. Though not everything that ties up on a blockchain will prosper (the lion's share of all crypto coins/tokens will worth nothing sooner or later) but the technology per se is "one giant leap for mankind"
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

It is surely evident that there is a bright future for crypto With the recent turnaround in prices in the market. I so much believe in the future of crypto. Although the market is highly volatile and unstable notwithstanding it is a very good investment because crypto is the future and it is really worthwhile.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

If you do not believe in the bright future of the crypto currency, then it's logical not to invest your money. I invest, because I hope for the best. It is difficult to say confidently what will happen in the future. But I think everything will be wonderful.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Cryptocurrencies are still developing its technologies. More and more service appear every month. I think crypto at the beginning of its development. Bright future of cryptocurrencies is ahead definitely.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

In fact, the crypt, including Bitcoin is already developing 10 years, and during this time almost always in the plus. The current crisis lasts only 4 months, whether darken all the future and prospects this time interval?                     
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

I believe that the market of coins has a great potential, now even the governments of many countries have seen this and are trying to take control of this market. Therefore, I invest in crypto.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Yes, I still believe that the future of crypto currencies is bright as ever. Even though most of the worthy coins out there that can be utilized in real world are in bearish mode, there will come a time probably within Q4 of 2018 that the world of crypto will bloom. The strategy of holding and accumulating during every dip has already proven to be profitable by being patient and having discipline compared to position trading/day trading.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

In these early months until the middle of this year, the prices are still low for the overall cryptocurrency.
If you will buy, it is exactly the best time to buy some trusted altcoins. Feeling afraid is normal. But, I think you don't need to stop, just make deeper analysis and hold it until the end of this year.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

I also joined around the same time too. Yes, lately values are constantly decreasing and it is definitely not a good sign. I think in some time values will increase again as values remain unstable and it's not impossible for it to go up again. I have never invest in crypto but I am considering right now yet I still have to make a very strong and sure decision.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I do believe in the bright future for Crypto if it is regulated, as for as long as this does not happen we will always have the big whales driving the market up and down however it suits them. I must say a lot has been done compared to previous years, but more needs to be done. 
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

I also joined around the same time too. Yes, lately values are constantly decreasing and it is definitely not a good sign. I think in some time values will increase again as values remain unstable and it's not impossible for it to go up again. I have never invest in crypto but I am considering right now yet I still have to make a very strong and sure decision.
i agree to that. i also believe in crypto because the profit that it can give to us also the value in the market now. this crypto is so helpful to me and to everybody who using crypto this is one best income to have and investing in this kind of business i no regret and doubt i know that this crypto will be our next currency in the near future. i hope that this crypto will be stable so.many of us will invest another account.
JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

In fact, the crypt, including Bitcoin is already developing 10 years, and during this time almost always in the plus. The current crisis lasts only 4 months, whether darken all the future and prospects this time interval?                     
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

I'm crypto entuthiastic and I belive in it. Imho nobody can stop tecnologic progress. Price of all top coins can fall down several times, but after that in several years or more it will be stable and will be regulated. SO now best time to rasie money my friend.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Personally, I really believe and rely on the crypt as a technology for the future. I think that in 5-7 years the crypt will become a really strong system, which really can influence the state of things in the world.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

many people are growing more and more crowded, I don't think it's necessary to hesitate, anyway, the crypto is still in my young , and its development is still in the interest of many people. If you are a holder, it still has a high holding period.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

actually, in the world of crypto, we can not predict the market prices, because we know that the price of crypto is unstable, sometimes up or down. but personally, i still believe that the price of crypto will rise in the future. it just takes time.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

The market got down but it will raise soon . if you invest now when the crypto get raise then you will get good profit. so don't hesitate to invest . select the best coins and invest in them . I am sure the crypto market will get raise with a good profits.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

yes I believe because I know crypto will be good at the end of the year and so I currently choose to hold my altcoin for a long time until crypto back stable because many people say at the end of 2018 it will be good

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: