Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:27:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3748 times)
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

for this problem I see the movement of the currency crypto is still good and every month there is always a good update on the stock or something else, so at this time I still believe that crypto will provide great benefits for its users and people beside it. I hope that what I say is not wrong.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

for this problem I see the movement of the currency crypto is still good and every month there is always a good update on the stock or something else, so at this time I still believe that crypto will provide great benefits for its users and people beside it. I hope that what I say is not wrong.

Of course I do believe  in the bright future of crypto and if I'm not then I wouldn't be here. Before joining here in crypto we need to trust this before anything else. We have to take a risk but be wise. Crypto is volatile. Suddenly the prices will.go up or down then back to the normal. But I'm sure that people will get to know more about crypto and invest in it.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

The market is making me desperate, and I do not want to believe it. The market is evaporating strongly, and many investors are becoming desperate like me. I want to find in this market, but the truth makes me despair.

Sv9t

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Invest primarily in long-term crypto-currencies. I believe that bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000 by the end of 2018. Most likely, the other altcoins will catch up with him in price.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Of course I do believe  in the bright future of crypto and if I'm not then I wouldn't be here. Before joining here in crypto we need to trust this before anything else. We have to take a risk but be wise. Crypto is volatile. Suddenly the prices will.go up or down then back to the normal. But I'm sure that people will get to know more about crypto and invest in it.
I think that a strong jump has frightened many people, and now some are afraid to invest in the crypto currency. Now we need a good growth that would attract new investors.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Agreed with you, a lot of people invested in crypto after the market skyrocketed at the end of 2017, most of them looking for quick profits, after the crash most of them forgot about crypto. When the market recovers a lot of people will jump to crypto and the market will recover as it always does it is just matter of time. Looking at the past the market had a big crashed that lasted almost 2 years, so this could tell that the market will do it again eventually, I just hope that it will at the end of this year.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

I am sure the price of crypto will increase in every year. you can see the price of crypto from last year until the present year and compare the month what the price of crypto decreased. at this time I think the price of crypto decreased until August and increased again until December.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Now the market is a little dipped in price, but this is only a temporary phenomenon, I think that at some point everything will change and it will grow again, so I buy different coins and I expect growth.

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

What makes me believe in the future of crypto? crypto every year has increased in price and everyone will know the crypto in the future so the price of crypto will increase rapidly.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Cryptocurrency definitely has better future than fiat! Time is coming when everyone will be tired  of loads if papers we keep printing whic of course has no inherent value. These day is fast approaching and that is why cryptocurrency will becone even more valuable in the future!
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is better than other virtual or online currency at this moment. Cryptocurrency has the potential to grow more. It is shown now, cryptocurrency is well known and yet it keeps increasing its popularity. The boundary of its potential sucess is beyond our expectations. Have faith on cryptocurrency. Always believe on it.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

I still believe in the future of crypto currencies despite of the bear market. Crypto currencies prices have rise too much during late 2017 to Jan 2018, it is normal to go through correction. Therefore I am not worry at all.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

of course, I think crypto is a financial solution in the future, because with crypto, we no longer need to spend money to print money, paper and metal, but also transactions between countries using crypto will be considered faster than through the banks

bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

until now there are still many who do crypto business and they are famous people and big investors so I think crypto will survive and develop in the future because they will not be silent to see the current market conditions and they will soon fix it as much as possible, because Crypto brighter than today, that's why I stand firm in holding my cryptos, The people around me keep saying to cashing while still having value but the final decision is mine and my Crypto Asset is barely obtained by me and not them.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

All people are moving into a new framework, into new projects and into the future, that's why the percentage of people who invest in new projects is growing.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

For example, this is what Pomp says about this on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/APompliano/status/1001245911312486400

"When the dot com bubble popped, stocks lost $5+ trillion in value.
Today the crypto market cap is less than $400 Billion.
The real crypto bubble won’t happen until there is at least $10 trillion worth of utility token market cap.
It will be unlike anything we have ever seen."

I will say that this is the situation when the old will be completely replaced by a new one.
That is, in the future everything will be crypto. And after there will be no money at all.

zenfo

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

The market is making me desperate, and I do not want to believe it. The market is evaporating strongly, and many investors are becoming desperate like me. I want to find in this market, but the truth makes me despair.

Cryptocurrency is a manifestation of technological growth. As you can see Crypto uses blockchain technology and is continuing to improve as the year passes by. Now may be a hard time for you because you are afraid if the downfall of crypto price will continue but remember this. In stock market, it is advisable to buy or invest when the price is low and then wait then sell if the price is high. This concept is followed almost since the start of time but it still is advisable today...
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

of course I believe that crypto currencies have a bright future, because now the crypto currency has a wonderful opportunity to grow and develop, now there are not so many users of crypto currency as it will be in the future.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

The situation in the market is not the best, but I still believe in crypto currencies and their future, as I see the development and potential of this industry and the fact that the crypto-currencies are developing very quickly.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

to be honest you can see the enthusiasm of the holders of crypto, are they still optimistic or not? if everyone still wants the market back to recover and rise again, then I think there is still a chance and hope can happen.
                               Honestly i am not against the idea of having a bright future on crypto, but i don't know if you would also agree with this one, but the fact is that as we can see the market, news and even those advertisements right now, they are all trying to bring down crypto(not all of them but some or few), and yet still we believe in crypto having bright future. Yes it is not bad to be optimistic and look for the brighter picture, but i guess too much optimism also is not good at all, but as some would even say it is all or nothing because we choose the uncertain path.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: